PDA

View Full Version : Colorado Springs P A G E

Sexyalexis
01-29-2010, 09:44 AM
Hi I was just thinking of going to a PAGE meeting here in Colorado springs. Are any of you girls from Colorado a member of it. Would kinda feel a little less shy if I kinda knew some people that were there. Let me know a big thanks to all the girls who have posted on my questions and posts.

XOXO
Alexis

Karren H
01-29-2010, 10:17 AM
I think Nancy Morris may be president or involved with that in CS..

Here's her FaceBook page. http://m.facebook.com/profile.php?r21d09530&id=549109664&v=info&refid=0

And her email addy - nancy-jo1@juno.com

Nicole Erin
01-29-2010, 01:11 PM
Holy crap I used to know Nancy Jo!

Alexis, as you know I used to be part of the CS Tg community, years ago, but the ones I knew were cool.
Nancy is most definately a good person.

My experience with the CD TG community is they tend to be a little political but not overbearing about it, it is not a sex group. There were a couple of them in their own little clique at one point but most are just there for the fellowship of being with other TG folks.
Most of the members were a little older, age 50's, but some 30 somethings would go.

You have no reason to be nervous. I know some TG are almost terrified to go to even a TG group but trust me, you have nothing to worry about. You will not be the prettiest or ugliest, youngest or oldest, none of these things will matter. If you wanted you could go as a man for the first time, or en femme.

Sadly I would not be able to go as I live 1,000 miles from it. I am familiar with the TG groups though. But really, you have nothing to worry about.
You will go in, meet a few people, and will receive a warm welcome.
If Nancy Jo is in charge of it, trust me, you have nothing to be fearful of. nancy seems a bit shy herself but would not let her group become a fiascal.

Unlike the internal discrimination and fighting and bickering you see on a forum, real life TG groups just are not like that. At least not the ones in Indy or Colorado springs.

Even if you decide it is not your thing, it will not be time wastedor regretted.

Nikki A.
01-29-2010, 06:29 PM
I've met some of the girls in the Denver group and some of the Colorado Springs group. It was my first time out as Nikki for a whole weekend and I had a great time and the people there could not have been nicer. I know at least one of the PAGE officers is a member of this group and she is a great person.

LynnInDenver
01-29-2010, 08:24 PM
nancy seems a bit shy herself but would not let her group become a fiascal.

Knowing Nancy myself... 'bit shy' is not a way I'd describe her in any stretch... she's pretty damned outspoken. But I do think she's a good one to know. :hugs:

Daenna Paz
03-09-2010, 12:19 AM
I have been to several meetings over the years.
Nancy-Jo is the current moderator of PAGE, and does a remarkable job. (IMHO)
I always felt welcomed and accepted, even attending in drab for much of the time.

Nicole Erin
03-09-2010, 12:46 AM
I have not really talked to nancy jo in maybe 10 years, I remember she was kind of quiet when we were at the scirts meetings, but at the time she was kind of new to the TG community.