PDA

View Full Version : Only have courage for one step at time

Bunny Girl Zoe
01-29-2010, 12:58 PM
Taking a other step and uploaded some photos even a face one.
I love take the step and do the makeup and wig and full female outfit, but don't have the courage just yet, plus don't realy have money to buy for female me and male me.

Rianna Humble
01-29-2010, 01:16 PM
Hi Zoe,

Can't find you photos just yet, but I'm sure they'll appear in good time.

You're already ahead of me - I haven't posted any face shots because I don't want to be banned for posting horror pics :eek:

This family isn't about rushing you into things, it's about giving you the support to progress at your own pace and a safe environment to explore the real you.

Just take it one heartbeat at a time and do whatever you feel comfortable with. :hugs:

kimdl93
01-29-2010, 01:21 PM
I know the feeling - legs and still too thick torso shots are all I've dared so far! But that's ok, this isnt really about public display, its about personal identity...and sharing experiences!

DiannaRose
01-29-2010, 02:17 PM
Like Ri says...no one here is going to push you to do something for which you aren't ready. We may ask to see pics of your latest pretty score from a store, but that's just 'cause we love to see what our sisters are buying and wearing. :)

But please don't feel we're putting any pressure on you. When you're ready, we'll be here, each step of the way. :)

Bunny Girl Zoe
01-29-2010, 02:19 PM
Realy pleased I found this site and can at long last share my true feelings as my friends or even my mom don't know I have this side to me. As for many years I tryed to even hide it from myself. But coming here I feel I can accept who I realy am.

Rianna Humble
01-29-2010, 04:03 PM
Really pleased I found this site and can at long last share my true feelings as my friends or even my mom don't know I have this side to me.

We are also really pleased that you found this site - how else would we have got to know a valuable member of our family? :hugs:

As for many years I tried to even hide it from myself.

Been there, done that, got a whole stack of tee shirts :eek:

But coming here I feel I can accept who I really am.

That is exactly my experience!

abigailf
01-29-2010, 04:15 PM
plus don't realy have money to buy for female me and male me.

It is expensive to maintain two wardrobes. But if you enjoy it do it. Like someone said on another post. If you enjoyed collecting electric trains, you would spend money on all sorts of trains. So, your trains are woman’s clothes. Have fun.

kimdl93
01-29-2010, 05:21 PM
Like Ri says...no one here is going to push you to do something for which you aren't ready. We may ask to see pics of your latest pretty score from a store, but that's just 'cause we love to see what our sisters are buying and wearing. :)

But please don't feel we're putting any pressure on you. When you're ready, we'll be here, each step of the way. :)

I'm taking my time building my photo album...actually being photographed gives me a much different perspective on how I look than what I see in the mirror. And its not always that bad. At a minimum, I can see what I've got to work with and work on!

Ellis
01-29-2010, 07:01 PM
I love take the step and do the makeup and wig and full female outfit, but don't have the courage just yet, plus don't realy have money to buy for female me and male me.

Why don't you try thrift stores? I don't know about your area, but they are quite popular over here, sometimes even have brand new stuff with tags still on it. It will save you a lot of money and is a great way to get started, instead of accidentally wasting a lot of money on things you don't like eventually.

My early experience was that I tried a lot of different undergarments, but some were just not comfortable, so I stopped using them. It's like with thongs; not everybody likes them anymore once they've tried them on.

sherri52
01-29-2010, 07:05 PM
One step at a time is all anyone can do. We take them at our own pace. Visit a local thrift store and your money will go alittle further