PDA

View Full Version : A Beautiful Place To Be

Jane G
01-30-2010, 05:06 AM
Living in Cornwall has its good & bad sides for Girls like us. It's not the most Gender educated place on earth, but it is one of the most Beautiful. Back last summer I'd been up early one morning to catch the tide for some surfing fun and as it was a gorgeous suny day I packed my little blue bag just in case.

After a good surf I took a walk up on the high cliffs south of Bude to a quiet haven I know. I changed and spent a few hours just sitting on top of the cliff enjoying the sun and watching the surfers far below. Feeling full of the joys of summer I walked back along the coast path to my car. A little nevous, as I did n't have that much make up on, I drove the 40 miles back home. I was expecting people to notice me, as it's mainly single track roads and you have to stop and engauge visualy with other drivers, but no, no stange looks just a fantastic drive, in a beautiful county on a georgeous day.

Rianna Humble
01-30-2010, 06:32 AM
Thank you for sharing that with us :hugs: I'm glad it went so well.

Bunny Girl Zoe
01-30-2010, 06:37 AM
Sounds lovely and pleaseed you nice time.

Joanne f
01-30-2010, 07:29 AM
It is interesting to hear that from someone who lives in Cornwall as i have always had the impression that the Cornish are a very laid back sort of people and accept most things that do not harm them and if you do a bit of research there seams to be a vast amount of CDs in Cornwall so you are not alone.

Annie D
01-30-2010, 07:43 AM
Your description made me feel as though I was there with you. Thank you for sharing.

Megan_Okana
01-30-2010, 08:37 AM
Living in Cornwall has its good & bad sides for Girls like us. It's not the most Gender educated place on earth, but it is one of the most Beautiful. .

you should try Alaska

Jane G
01-31-2010, 02:51 AM
Would love to try Alaska. Think I might need a new hat.

Rianna Humble
01-31-2010, 03:53 AM
Don't forget new shoes