PDA

View Full Version : I look great as a woman

Nina
04-06-2004, 10:13 AM
Hi I am a closet crossdresser.
The thing is I am 100% straight and love sexy women. I look amazing fully dressed and would love to stay dressed all the time but live with my girlfriend of 6 years. Who would not understand this side of me. But I can't stop doing what I love most(dressing as a woman) Would anyone like to talk in the same situation. I have many photo's of me dressed and will share them with understanding CD's

eleventhdr
04-06-2004, 11:18 PM
yes i can understand why you want to do this it is very nice to be able to be a girl when ever one can be. Please feel free to post again about this all I am here. Thanks' I want to be a girl myself also. Jay Suzy Ann femm name.

Nina
04-07-2004, 09:55 AM
Even though I like my male life I still spend every second wishing I couuld be Nina all the time. I look at women all the time thinking how lucky they are.(I have to pay dressing services) Just to be able to get up, dress in sexy undies and put a dress/skirt and high heels on and stay like it all day. In my dreams i would be a sexy woman and be with sexy women. Anyone else feel the same.

PaulaJeanette
05-12-2004, 06:54 AM
Lori...you've got a nice butt. I enjoy seeing pantied butts.

Nina...you're the best! Thank you for posting your pictures...you're gorgeous in all of your clothes. Unlike me very passable. Stick with it and don't purge. You've got too many beautiful clothes in your fem wardrobe. Just store them instead of purging.

Jill...what great legs! I'm going to post some pics later when I get more time.

I'm really enjoying myself on this forum. Thank you for sharing. :)

axdressa
05-12-2004, 06:57 AM
I to am a cross dresser but have a lot of body hair, my wife knows about it but wont let me shave it all off ..... I too would loveto grow breasts i look good in her clothes ....she also buys mine for me we have the same tastes ... you can email me at paul_johnson1957@hotmail.com and swap pics if you would like that ..... looking forward to hearing from you ...... axdressa

newfemale
05-18-2004, 04:17 PM
I can usually pass now, but its not on my own. Many people helped me look the way I do, and im greatful for that. My best pic is the one i have as my avatar, and i think it looks the most feminine of them all.

Germaine
05-18-2004, 04:22 PM
Well Newfemale...you look incredible and you certainly could pass...i would definately try to pick you up in a bar...and as good as you look i dont think I would mind when i found out your a man. I would still want you...you are so beautiful..

newfemale
05-18-2004, 04:35 PM
Wow, thanks so much Germaine! I have been doing this since i was 10, and all my female friends always like to help me dress. Now I've finally gotten to be able to dress very well. It is very fun to cross-dress and im starting to feel like i want to get a sex change. I think I really want to be female permanently. Still, im not so sure about this yet...

Germaine
05-18-2004, 04:49 PM
Well I would love to see more full body shots of you. I am sure you are stunning and I am working out and eating damn near nothing...lol..in hopes to look a tenth of what you do...If you had the change i would be honored..

*girlie giggle*

newfemale
05-18-2004, 05:15 PM
Well i may show some body pics later on, if you like. But right now, i am just getting used to the forum, so not yet. Thanks so much for your compliments though.

Germaine
05-18-2004, 06:35 PM
Well I certainly dont want to make you uncomfortable that is not what this site is all about...i am just very impressed...and to be honest with you i am sort of attracted....but i will eagerly awaiting to see more of you...

Vivian Best
05-19-2004, 07:26 AM
Hi Newfemale and Germaine,

I'm not trying to butt into your conversation but I just couldn't help! Both of you are worthy of being picked-up. I know I would! You both are lovely ladies. When I was a teenager I was obsessed with becoming a woman. However, there was not information about SRS as there is today. Later I read about Christine Jorgenson (sp) and then Renne Richardson and knew it could happen. As I grew older I knew I was a man and would stay that way.

Sometimes I imagine what I would be today if more information had been available and I made a different decision. Sometimes in fantasy I dream of my breasts growing into a C cup size and my penis going away, just pooof, gone. Then I slip on frilly panties, pantyhose, girdle, bra (no need for forms) and pull on a sexy, silky, dress over the fanciest slip you have ever seen. Then I put on my make up and do my long red hair and get ready for a hot date. Jewelery, we must not forget jewelery for a proper lady must we! Long dangly diamond ear rings and a matching diamond necklace and of course a two caret diamond ring. My nails are perfectly painted and are georgeous.

NOW, you know why I don't do it now! I couldn't afford me :rolleyes:

Just like to dream, Vivian ;)

Georgina Milnes
05-25-2004, 03:26 AM
l would love to post some photos but am finding it difficult ,because ,according to "crossdressers",my photos take up too much room,Does anyone know how l can send these photos ,or condence them.Georgina xxoo

Julie
05-25-2004, 12:24 PM
l would love to post some photos but am finding it difficult ,because ,according to "crossdressers",my photos take up too much room,Does anyone know how l can send these photos ,or condence them.Georgina xxoo
Georgina,

You need a photo editor to change the image size. You need to be no more than 250 pixels x 250 pixels for your photo in your profile section and 125 x 125 for your avatar.

If you can't figure out how to do it, send me the pics and I'll reduce them for you.

julimarie@comcast.net

Julie

silkstockings71
10-23-2004, 12:24 AM
i love dressing in lingerie will be buying a wig and makeup soon,i am waering bustier suspenders bra panties and stocking right now would like to see some more of your photos. love the school girl on the bed with suspenders and stockings

kimlove57
12-05-2004, 09:35 AM
Nina,

you look very sexy i also feel good being dressed i hate when i have to dress male to go out if men can dress in a skirt and pantyhose for work or shopping without wig or makeup that works for me its hard to dress and feel sexy and no one sees you love to see more pic's

Paula UK
12-05-2004, 11:27 AM
hi georgina

download the software here http://www.hotfreeware.com/2020/download.htm this will enable you to resize your pics so u can post here

xx

carolynhcd
12-05-2004, 12:39 PM
Nina, I used to feel as you do. But, because I have lived longer and questioned myself closely for years, I have come to understand that I will always look at beautiful women, but I don't want to have sex with them. I want to be them, because their beauty makes it so easy for them to get a man. Being with a man is what I really want, whether "straight" or CD (preferably the latter). I used my heterosexuality to hide from my true desires for such a long time and at such emotional cost to myself. I have spent years praying for death or blindness so that the pain would stop. It was only when I realized that I wanted to be with men that the pain ended. I don't mean to suggest that it is that way with you or anyone else, but I think it is a reasonable question to ask if someone wants to be the prettiest, sexiest girl they can, whether they might want to be with a man.

KewTnCurvy GG
12-14-2004, 12:21 AM
Humble, that's your middle name, right!? :p

he he he, love the look grrly.

hugs
kew

cdgirl
12-25-2004, 10:46 AM
I can usually pass now, but its not on my own. Many people helped me look the way I do, and im greatful for that. My best pic is the one i have as my avatar, and i think it looks the most feminine of them all. hi im cd girl im a closetcrossdressing type of girl for 41 yeras now.and all i can say if could get made up i wish i could look as good as you.
cdgirl(roberta)

Rachel Ann
12-26-2004, 05:47 PM
Good thread, but why is it in the FtM folder?

MsJordan
12-28-2004, 12:02 PM
Hi I am a closet crossdresser.
The thing is I am 100% straight and love sexy women. I look amazing fully dressed and would love to stay dressed all the time but live with my girlfriend of 6 years. Who would not understand this side of me. But I can't stop doing what I love most(dressing as a woman) Would anyone like to talk in the same situation. I have many photo's of me dressed and will share them with understanding CD's
Nina,

I fully understand. I have been crossdressing on and off since 9 years old and I despite many failed efforts to forget it, I continue to do it on and off. I love wearing women's clothes and though I've never been dressed from head to toe. I always am fully dressed from the neck down. I love sexy undies and wearing pantyhose. I'm also a skirt girl and love to see my legs in hose and high heels. I would love to see more pics of you and hope to become penpals with some of you. I gave myself the name "WANNABECD" because sometimes I feel like I can not fully express myself. My dream is to go all the way one day...makeup, wig, breastforms...the whole nine but I know I'll need some help in order to do that.

cdgirl
12-28-2004, 07:38 PM
Nina,

I fully understand. I have been crossdressing on and off since 9 years old and I despite many failed efforts to forget it, I continue to do it on and off. I love wearing women's clothes and though I've never been dressed from head to toe. I always am fully dressed from the neck down. I love sexy undies and wearing pantyhose. I'm also a skirt girl and love to see my legs in hose and high heels. I would love to see more pics of you and hope to become penpals with some of you. I gave myself the name "WANNABECD" because sometimes I feel like I can not fully express myself. My dream is to go all the way one day...makeup, wig, breastforms...the whole nine but I know I'll need some help in order to do that. hi nina im cdgirl ive been a closet type of girl for 41 years now.im married for 21 years now and at the age of 53 still sneaking around my wife totally disapproves of my crossdresing desires.if you like to share stories by private message or my cell what ever you prefer.reply back huggs and kisses cdgirl roberta

cdgirl
12-28-2004, 07:41 PM
hi nina im cdgirl ive been a closet type of girl for 41 years now.im married for 21 years now and at the age of 53 still sneaking around my wife totally disapproves of my crossdresing desires.if you like to share stories by private message or my cell what ever you prefer.reply back huggs and kisses cdgirl roberta i love to wear stockings corsets and heels i just want someone who i can share my fantasies with dress up and let my inner dreams come true.

Steffie-Lee
01-18-2005, 10:36 PM
My dear its not only the butt, but the face... Work on the face... What you see posted here is the real me... At 63 you must admit.... A work of art !! :D

cdgirl
01-19-2005, 06:06 AM
I LOOK GREAT AS A WOMAN=great attitude, your not hurting yourself or anyone else so enjoy life with what brings you pleasure. Life is to short to look back and think I could have done this or that.
Best Wishes,
Vickie =cdgirl-roberta -and why shouldnt we look beautiful just like vickie stated .what we are is not hurtful we find pleasure in it to look beautiful and we are beautiful so lets be and feel like the song states by shania twain - man feel like a woman and from cdgirl-man dress like a woman. ;) move over material girl take al look at some real women. love cdgirl.

racheal
01-19-2005, 08:21 AM
I think we all look great as women - we should all get together soon. :)

barbiecd
01-20-2005, 01:06 AM
Would we call the the "luv" or the "lust" boat?? Any way you slice it, talk about a wild time!

racheal
01-20-2005, 07:42 AM
Heck we'll just charter a cruiseline. THE WHOLE SHIP! :D

Yes, and the boat can leave from sunny Florida, heading 45 degrees, up towards the middle of the Atlantic. Where 's the lottery winnings when you need it? :)

Anita
01-20-2005, 02:38 PM
we could have used my luxury yatch but I sat on it in the bath!
We could rent a caribean island they are available with enough of us could be reasonable per person