PDA

View Full Version : Motivation or Addiction?

RachelPortugal
01-31-2010, 03:49 AM
I had often wondered why I cross dress until last week when I was out shopping with my wife Em, who was keen for Rachael to expand her wardrobe.

Now, I have never liked to spend too much on Rachael, for fear of having it thrown in my face if I tell Em that we cannot afford something, so I usually head for the sale/reduced rails.

Em turned to me in one store and said that if we could not find anything suitable and nice from the sale rails, then we should look around the stores in general because my cross dressing addiction was certainly costing less each year than her smoking addiction, which, I must say, she has tried to kick several times, but has always failed because she enjoys it too much.

Yes, I can accept that I am addicted. Wearing female underwear full-time is just a maintenance dose which needs a hit every so often with full dressing.

Or.. but... perhaps... this is Em's way of finally fully accepting that I love to cross dress after years of wanting me to quit.

Em did add that she still wants me as Ray for much of the time and she did select a few items that she liked for his wardrobe.:heehee:

Joanne f
01-31-2010, 05:44 AM
If you think about it clothes shopping can become an addiction for anyone and more and likely is for a vast amount of people that is why there are so many clothes shops in a high street and most of them being for females.
Maybe we don`t just inherit a gene to dress as female but also inherit a gene to shop like one.:daydreaming:

Bunny Girl Zoe
01-31-2010, 07:21 AM
Wish had partner to take me shopping for Zoe. Your had lots money to spare and friend to go girly shopping. Aww well a girl can dream:daydreaming:. So good that lot of us have partners that accept our female side.

msniki48
01-31-2010, 07:53 AM
If you think about it clothes shopping can become an addiction for anyone and more and likely is for a vast amount of people that is why there are so many clothes shops in a high street and most of them being for females.
Maybe we don`t just inherit a gene to dress as female but also inherit a gene to shop like one.:daydreaming:

I agree with Joanne! the shopping can become an addiction... lets face it as a girl, do we want to wear the same skirt and blouse every time we get dressed....heck we are girls!

the guy in me usually wears the same sweat shirt and jogging slacks at home.

but niki always wants to see something different...Empire dress vs A line skirt, vs high heel sling back vs 3/4 boot in suede.

yep that part is what we crave....BUT, i think i dress because i am motivated to visibly see that woman that i feel inside.

just my thoughts PS: I love this forum...it really makes you think.:daydreaming:

hugs

msniki48

Angie G
01-31-2010, 08:59 AM
I't addicted And the woman in me won't let it go. And the man in me doesn't want her to stop.

Joanne f
01-31-2010, 09:38 AM
And the man in me doesn't want her to stop.
That's a new one , blame it on "Your" other half. :lol2:

tinalynn
01-31-2010, 09:41 AM
Addicted! I love the look, feel, and variety of female clothing. Not to feel the woman in me, because that doesn't really exist, but because I just like it. And I have to admit that I normally detest shopping. When wifey and I go shopping, she wants me to find the tool section so I don't rush her. But when I go out dressed, I can't get out of the clothing and shoe sections! Serious addiction...

Gillian
01-31-2010, 09:42 AM
Given my virgin status to shopping for clothes, my status has now moved from motivation, to being a full blown Addiction, the release of pleasure dopamene I get is a high when dressed that's for sure.