PDA

View Full Version : First time with my first item of my own

Gillian
02-01-2010, 03:49 AM
OK,

Well here I am wearing my own blouse at last, fully dressed, make-up on, tucked and waist is cinched with tape on a T shirt, and am I feeling any different? Yes! I feel much more content than last time now. I have another 8 hours as Gillian today and plan to relish each moment and indulge myself at will.

What a feeling!

Josey
02-01-2010, 04:13 AM
Enjoy! Can't remember my first time but has been that long ago. I can say each and everytime as been most enjoyable leadng up to my having a FULL wardrobe. May you continue you venture in style anf grace.

aggi123
02-01-2010, 10:45 AM
I know that feeling, feels great! I just bought my first skirt....I love it!

Gillian
02-01-2010, 12:47 PM
Back to my drabs now about two hours ago, after the most wonderful relaxing time, I managed to get through a load of work too, (thank god I don't have a webcam is all I can say for those poor folks in the office would really have had an eyeful Haha)

Still all I can think as Gillian is roll on tomorrow morning 08.15 :D

Persephone
02-01-2010, 01:27 PM
Well here I am wearing my own blouse at last, fully dressed, make-up on, tucked and waist is cinched with tape on a T shirt, and am I feeling any different? Yes! I feel much more content than last time now. I have another 8 hours as Gillian today and plan to relish each moment and indulge myself at will.

What a feeling!

Great, Deller! Congratulations on your new blouse and the wonderful feelings that you are experiencing! Enjoy!

I know that feeling, feels great! I just bought my first skirt....I love it!

And you too, Aggi! Congratulations on your first skirt!