PDA

View Full Version : One of us

Tina L.
02-01-2010, 08:14 AM
I saw one of us in of all places Hays Ks. i really wanted to talk
to her. my son was with me don't think he would understand.

Tina L.

Katesback
02-01-2010, 08:49 AM
Every so often the place with the padded rooms will let out the Trans people for an outing. As long as they get back before dark the word is safe. LOL

Jenny26
02-01-2010, 08:30 PM
hey i think it's tough for us to talk to another one of us in day to day life when out in a normal place... last week i was at a deli in nyc and spotted a girl who was young prob early 20's who was with friends ordering lunch... she was wearing knee high boots prob 4" heels with some sort of pants and a top and an obvious wig... while most prob didn't pick her out of the crowd because she did pass decently i couldn't help but notice her... and thought about myself.. she had a hard time hiding the "stuble" as most of us do... but i admire her courage to be out in the daytime at a very busy deli without a care in the world... good for her.. she def had the slim body to pull it off... like i said earier if i've never dressed i probably wouldn't have noticed...
If she weren't with 2 friends i might have said hi or something i dunno... i'm shy myself too so who knows...

Nicole Erin
02-02-2010, 12:14 AM
Every so often the place with the padded rooms will let out the Trans people for an outing. As long as they get back before dark the word is safe. LOL

Does that really happen?

celeste26
02-02-2010, 12:21 AM
What is Hays Ks?

ArleneRaquel
02-02-2010, 12:24 AM
What is Hays Ks?

A small town in Kansas ! 16,000.:2c:

April Renee
02-02-2010, 12:49 AM
QUOTE=celeste26;What is Hays Ks?
That's funny stuff! "What is".. its a small town here in Kansas not to far from where I live..Cool to know there's a friend in the wheat fields.
April