PDA

View Full Version : new set of pics done currently days ago

Starluscious
08-07-2005, 03:28 PM
enjoy the pics. when I get a digicam you'll see full body shots. I can't always afford like you think everyone. it takes money to buy femme, cameras, etc. plus I have car insurance. hope everyone understands. I am not cam shy. I just don't take face pics as a girl til I can buy some wigs. which I am currently getting cheap and making sure they are nice. sometime cheap is better. I"ll make sure they fit and whatnot. then I"ll take some face shots. ok everyone? I am not shy. you can ask certain ladies I cammed for on here on this site and they'll tell you I love dressing and undressing on cam for them. I will cam for any ladies that want to see me as a guy and gal. It makes me happy to see them happy. some of these pics I have on Mary Jane 4 inch high heels. they're so cute and sexy. forgive me if they look a bit blurry. I did try my best. sometimes the focus works. and sometimes it screws up. all I know is. I tried my best. are not retaking the shots. and enjoy what you see

Love to all on here, even if certain people refuse to talk to me when I send them friendly pm messages on here.
muah muahs
We're an amazing set of gals on this site and people
each diverse yet unique :)

Love,
Starlsucious

Ellaine
08-07-2005, 04:49 PM
Hi Starlsucious... Do you find it inconvenient at all, just being a pair of legs hon? ;)

Keep 'em comin' babe
Hugs Ell

Natalie x
08-07-2005, 05:21 PM
Hun, you do what's right for you. There's no pressure here to be or do anything. Your pictures look good, and we look forward to seeing more as you are able to take them.

:Power:

esmee
08-07-2005, 05:27 PM
Your Pics look great. Hope to see more

Wenda
08-07-2005, 05:31 PM
I am with you, babe. It costs a lot of money to develop a femme personality. I like the pics. I have tried to do pics, but the technology just pisses me off. Like your fishnets and your shoes and would kill to have a nice short denim skirt. wenda.

StephanieCD
08-07-2005, 05:59 PM
Oh my god I love those shoes and those little knee socks!! Where oh where did you get them shoes!? Cute pics :)

racquel
08-07-2005, 06:06 PM
Nice legs,thanks for sharing. :thumbsup:
btw I like you am not shy just do not yet have the equipment to post but hope to soon. :(

suanne
08-07-2005, 06:06 PM
Hi Hon. No worries. Great legs. Thanks for the pics. :)

Suanne

Ibuki_Warpetal
08-07-2005, 06:32 PM
Warpetal Approved. :thumbsup: