PDA

View Full Version : I thought some might get a kick out of this.

frisbee_girl
02-01-2010, 01:52 PM
My father-in-law is kind of a prick. Or, rather, he's going through a prick-ish phase. So I have an idea....

I've been married for 10 years and been with my wife for 4 years prior. So in the 14 years that he's known me, I know I'm not exactly who he would have picked for his daughter. He's nice enough to me. But he was a semi-pro baseball player growing up. His son was a baseball player. The first question they asked my wife when she said she had met someone was "does he play ball?"

Meanwhile, I played in the band. I also ran cross country. So I'm not the manly-man type.

At any rate, as I mentioned before, he's sort of going through a second mid-life crisis. Working on his fifth marriage.

For Christmas he sent his usual check to each of us. So I thought with the money he sent me, I'd buy a nice lacy bra and matching thong. If there's enough left over I'll consider some pumps and a dress.

Bree-asaurus
02-01-2010, 01:58 PM
That sounds like a good plan to me!

That made me laugh, thanks for sharing.

Oh, and baseball is sooooo boring!

Sarah Doepner
02-01-2010, 03:03 PM
I always try to carve a little bit out of any windfall we get for girly stuff. It makes perfect sense to me that you should use his contribution to pursue what makes you happy. Yes, even if it would make him cranky.

And I would vote yes for baseball, but not on TV. It is boreing there. But at a mid-summer game with an adult beverage, high fat meat on a bun, good friends and the sun going down is something that I really enjoy. One of these days I'll do it en femme and see if that can make it even better. Maybe I can use some windfall profits to pay for the outfit and the game!

Persephone
02-01-2010, 03:07 PM
For Christmas he sent his usual check to each of us. So I thought with the money he sent me, I'd buy a nice lacy bra and matching thong. If there's enough left over I'll consider some pumps and a dress.

Sounds like a perfect idea to me! Enjoy your new undies! And, one day, when you are with him, be sure to wear at least the panties as underdressing.

Breanne
02-01-2010, 03:40 PM
.......For Christmas he sent his usual check to each of us. So I thought with the money he sent me, I'd buy a nice lacy bra and matching thong. If there's enough left over I'll consider some pumps and a dress.

And if he asks what you did with the gift, you will say......?????

Loni
02-01-2010, 03:45 PM
That sounds like a good plan to me!

That made me laugh, thanks for sharing.

Oh, and baseball is sooooo boring!

not when the Oakland A's had billy ball.

gabimartini
02-01-2010, 05:22 PM
Ha! Great story, I'm LMAO here! If he only knew... lol!

DinaMature
02-01-2010, 05:22 PM
I And I would vote yes for baseball, but not on TV. It is boreing there. But at a mid-summer game with an adult beverage, high fat meat on a bun, good friends and the sun going down is something that I really enjoy. One of these days I'll do it en femme and see if that can make it even better. Maybe I can use some windfall profits to pay for the outfit and the game!

I agree.... baseball is pretty slow for television, but a trip to the ballpark is a great time. It's a like an organized picnic with thousands of friends you didn't know you had.
By comparison, I do enjoy football on tv, but the raucous (read drunk and obnoxious) crowd at the stadium can often make enjoying the game a challenge. Prep level football is where I draw the line for live performance.

frisbee_girl
02-01-2010, 06:56 PM
And if he asks what you did with the gift, you will say......?????

I'll tell him the truth... I'll say "Oh.. the usual. Some clothes and underwear."

Kathi Lake
02-01-2010, 06:57 PM
Revenge is a dish best served, . . . lacy? Frilly?

:)

Kathi

frisbee_girl
02-01-2010, 06:58 PM
Two bras with matching thongs. And two pair of boy short underwear. Now to rush home and try these things on before I have to pick the kiddo up.

sherri52
02-01-2010, 07:01 PM
It's a good idea for your father-in-law to give you your best gift. If only he knew.

RADER
02-01-2010, 07:04 PM
Buy a cheep Bra, Stuff it with 2 big softball's (16"type) and send it to
him in " A Plain Brown Wraper"
If that doesn't put a fire to the fuse, nothing will. LOL :D Rader

tess graham
02-01-2010, 07:08 PM
Who says you don't "play ball"... : )

CalvinKlein
02-02-2010, 09:24 AM
Buy a cheep Bra, Stuff it with 2 big softball's (16"type) and send it to
him in " A Plain Brown Wraper"
If that doesn't put a fire to the fuse, nothing will. LOL :D Rader

Send a pic and caption it "The old hidden ball trick."

MargaretJ
02-02-2010, 03:40 PM
I used some Xmas money to buy.....curtains. Do you think I should tell? :devil:

Nicole Erin
02-02-2010, 03:45 PM
My father-in-law is kind of a prick. Or, rather, he's going through a prick-ish phase. So I have an idea....

..in the 14 years that he's known me, I know I'm not exactly who he would have picked for his daughter. He's nice enough to me. But he was a semi-pro baseball player growing up. His son was a baseball player. The first question they asked my wife when she said she had met someone was "does he play ball?"

Meanwhile, I played in the band. I also ran cross country. So I'm not the manly-man type.

At any rate, as I mentioned before, he's sort of going through a second mid-life crisis. Working on his fifth marriage.

OK thoughts -
In-laws are known for being pricks, don't think you are special. ;)

Does he play ball? Your Wife should have said, "Yes, but he plays for the "other" team". Well ya know...

5th marriage - that holds all to be told about how pleasant a human he must be.

Xmas money - I would forego the underwear and get a dress and pumps. Girl if you are serious about wanting to crossdress, you need some practical clothes.