PDA

View Full Version : I'm fabulous and the batteries died!!

StephanieCD
08-07-2005, 07:02 PM
I look fabulous!! It's a look I like anyway :flirt:

I'm so irritated though... ok, my girlfriend took me to the mall and bought me some new makeup. I got to play with it today - I did a really good job (for me). So I decided to dress up to 'seal the deal'. I don't have many real girl clothes - just some lingerie and a dress. So I took a jammie top I have (tinkerbell's on it - real wide neck) and put on some jewelery (chain choker and hoop earrings) and some too tight jeans with my high black heels... I actually look good!! (considering I'm still waiting for my wig :( ) So I started to take pictures... and the batteries DIED!!! I can't even get the couple pictures I took off the camera to REALLY see (that's the true test, isn't it?!).

I'm so miffed. I mean, these jeans are so tight they do the tucking for me ;) I'm still a little fat in the middle but - it's a giant leap from how I was feeling.

Just needed to share my battery frustration :mad:

Ibuki_Warpetal
08-07-2005, 07:06 PM
Unlike people you should always expect batteries to let you down in your time of need. :/

I know I do.

Tristen Cox
08-07-2005, 07:18 PM
I don't blame you for being pissed, I would be too. Just as I set up that 'perfect' pic the damn thing konks put. Well at least YOU feel better even though you can't prove it with a pic, what matters is you look good and feel good too.

Ok shut up Tristen :hiding:

StephanieCD
08-07-2005, 07:22 PM
So I raped the remote control for it's batteries... and the pictures tell me I don't look as good as I feel :( BUT - what the hell, it's fun :) if I can find any good ones I'll post them... I just really wish I *sigh* nobody's perfect.

StephanieCD
08-07-2005, 07:31 PM
Ok... like I said, not as good as I hoped but you can't post a thread like that and not post a follow up pic at least ;) (go easy on my lack of hair lol)

http://www.lineleeder.com/scd/tink2.jpghttp://www.lineleeder.com/scd/tink.jpg

(all the pictures of the rest of me aren't so pretty :()

carson
08-07-2005, 11:48 PM
Gosh do I understand...sort of. The only time my wife seems to need me is when her batteries die... :whistle:

biddy
08-08-2005, 01:37 AM
Hang in there Stephnie, crap is sent to help us enjoy our-selfs more ;)
Just think you'll just have to put it all on again just to take the pic's :p

biddy
08-08-2005, 01:40 AM
Just think you'll just have to put it all on again just to take the pic's :p
Ah! I see you've posted pic's LOVE those heels:dance:

RachelDenise
08-08-2005, 04:49 AM
Stephanie-love the pictures! The heels look sexy with jeans!!!! :p

Tristen Cox
08-08-2005, 06:13 AM
Gosh do I understand...sort of. The only time my wife seems to need me is when her batteries die... :whistle:
Just for you (http://thissiterocks.com/vids.htm?video=213) Carson

Wendy me
08-08-2005, 06:41 AM
i had that probleme with battires going dead once lost power on a hand held gps off shore in the dark ... now every outing the gps gets fresh battires and two sets of back ups ....for pictures learned the hard way....now i have two dit. camaras each with recargable battiries and each has it's own battiery charger with a extra 4 batttires .....excive ???? well yes that's me .....

WandaJones
08-08-2005, 06:42 AM
Stephanie. Golden Rule No.1. A Crossdesser NEVER EVER runs out of batteries!. Always buy in bulk, they last for a few years and you'll never have this happen again. The ones you did get turned out O.K. :kewlpics:

paulaN
08-08-2005, 12:10 PM
I think you and your feet look great. love the heels, and the makeup is well done. you're right about the wig. when the wig gets there I want to see more glomor shots. Ok Ok.

Natalie x
08-08-2005, 12:18 PM

Biddie - that is so deep and profound :thumbsup:

Staphanie - way ta go, girl, you lookin' good. With the wig to finish it off, you'll knock 'em dead! :thumbsup:

StephanieCD
08-08-2005, 03:23 PM
Thanks so much all of you - I'm still pretty nervous about my face being up here for some reason (probably because I don't like my face ;) ) so if the pictures disappear - 'oops' ;)

But thank you all - you're very gentle.

Tristen Cox
08-08-2005, 04:51 PM
Too late! I saved them for posting(you know where:D)