PDA

View Full Version : When does it happen?

Kate Simmons
02-02-2010, 09:13 AM
These days both of my personas have been integrated into one and when I do dress it's simply a choice of outfit. I've worked hard to get to this point and it gives me enormous freedom to always be myself. It wasn't always this way though and at some point in my transformation I changed from being a "man" to being a "woman". I challenge anyone to say I didn't because the feelings actually did change.

Anyway it used to go something like this: put on panties, pantyhose,padded panty, bra w/forms, body briefer (optional), slip, dress, eye shadow, mascara, liner, brow pencil, beard cover, foundation, blush, face powder, nail polish, jewelery, wig, shoes, lipstick. At some point in the process I became my femme self. Of course I had a vision of the finished product the whole time. The crowning glory, of course was the wig, and final touch was always lipstick.

Having a mental mindset of the goal was part of it but at some point the transformation was complete. I believe it was when the wig went on. At what point do you feel complete as your femme self?

Katesback
02-02-2010, 09:41 AM
When I wake up, when I crash in rollerderby and have some other girls boobs stuck in my face, when I have to go to the bathroom while jogging and cant find a tree.

Ok so thats my humor. Truthfully I think you are whoever you are. Some CDs exhibit a different personality when dressed and some don't. Some fit in really good with society while some don't. Like any woman your mood dictates how you present yourself to the world.

Human nature is all pretty complex and truthfully I gave up trying to figure it out. I just go with the flow. You tell me you are a CD, or woman, or even a cat I am game. I have herd it all.

Joanne f
02-02-2010, 10:46 AM
I think when you dress you are inclined to do different things so it may not just be the dressing that makes you feel different but a combination of dressing and doing something different which will make you feel different but i can see your point about the makeup and the wig as then you will also look different to yourself which in turn will make you feel different or at least highlight your thoughts on how you wanted to feel so you focus on that and not what you were doing before in drab .
And when do you change , i would imagine when you are happy with what you see in the mirror and it does not look like you before you started all that work .

Sandy Banks
02-02-2010, 12:33 PM
:iagree:The wig is the piece of the puzzle that concretes the transformation.:2c:

charlie
02-02-2010, 01:53 PM
When the wig is finally in place, the nails are on, heels are matching the outfit, and I grab the keys and take the final look in the full length mirror to see we everything is in place. Then I feel feminine. A dressed girl on the go.

Wen4cd
02-02-2010, 02:29 PM
I wouldn't look myself in the eyes in the mirror until I was fully prepared.

victoriamwilliams1
02-02-2010, 02:43 PM
For me it is a gradual process and I change totally after I get the wig on.

I do feel like a different person and I even view people differently which for me I see myself as the prey for men so I am more guarded around them because I have had the puppy love experience because a guy knew what to say and I will say I had an ally mcbeal moment where I had the vision of what I wanted to do with him and that was only in girl mode! In guy mode I had no thoughts about him! and that make this hard for some to understand on how we can be 2 in 1 and still have total knowledge thus not making us a split unknowing personality but if we have to give a description it would be a split knowing personality.

I do know that after about 4 hours dressed I am very fem acting.

Kate Simmons
02-02-2010, 03:15 PM
Frosty came to life when the hat was put on. Seems like we do when the wig is on. Who says there's no magic left in the world?:)