PDA

View Full Version : Female body traits

Patti Remick
02-02-2010, 02:52 PM
What female body trait/feature do you have naturally (not enhanced) and what single female body trait would you most want?

Probably my only natural feature would be my legs and the trait I envy most (believe it or not) is long straight beautify hair.

Please comment.

Thanks
Patti Remick

ReneeT
02-02-2010, 02:55 PM
have legs

want boobs!

StaceyJane
02-02-2010, 02:59 PM
Everyone tells me I have great legs.

karen68
02-02-2010, 03:01 PM
Bum (so I have been told):o
Defo boobs:daydreaming:

Kimmy55
02-02-2010, 03:02 PM
have legs

want boobs!I'm with you Renee.Been told I have good legs.I'd die for a set of 36DD's

CharleneT
02-02-2010, 03:06 PM
I'm slim and have normal sized hands ... this helps ;)

I would like larger breasts, they are a thing people judge quickly ... sadly but it is true. Half the GG's I know say the same thing by the way.

Bunny Girl Zoe
02-02-2010, 03:09 PM
I say my long legs minus the knees. And being of slim figure. Would love long blond hair.

Kate Simmons
02-02-2010, 03:09 PM
Small hands and feet for a guy.I feel my best feature though is my eyes.:battingeyelashes::)

Katesback
02-02-2010, 03:10 PM
This one I jsut had to comment on.

When I was in transition there is a point where the hormones have taken enough effect and you have advanced enought that you fit in as a girl............but the muscles that you had before are still there. That point in time was sooo funny because guys were always shocked and loved my body because it was female but with muscles that were NOT what girls have!!!

Needless to say those days are over and the muscles are all girl now.

Katie

MargaretJ
02-02-2010, 03:15 PM
Got the legs.

Wish I could get a bit of a more female shape in the hips/stomach area.

sherri52
02-02-2010, 03:19 PM
Have the long thick hair but would like a 24-26" waist

Brandi Wyne
02-02-2010, 03:26 PM
I have great legs and feet. hands are small and delicate. What I want most is the voice. Most other wants are attained with being CD or GG.

eileendover
02-02-2010, 03:48 PM
I've been told I have nice legs (from a halloween party many years ago), but I have like no chin!

Way back in college, I had long hair (groovy man, can you dig it?) But it certainly fell within standard hippy guidelines - no attempt to appear gurly at all. While at a restaurant with some buddies, a guy at the next table leans over and quietly says something to one of my friends. I ask him what the guy said, but he doesn't want to tell me. I insist. The guy asked him if I was a girl!

Would like a better waist/hip size, but that's an issue no matter which/who I am!

minalost
02-02-2010, 03:53 PM
I have long fem eye lashes :battingeyelashes:.

I would say that I want boobs, but they are easy to fake, so I'm going to go with hips. I have a way skinny boy-butt and it sucks :Angry3:!

:)

Persephone
02-02-2010, 03:55 PM
What female body trait/feature do you have naturally (not enhanced)

Well, as I found out about a year ago or so, about 15% of the cells in my body have Turner's Syndrome, which means that rather than being XY (male) or XX (completely female), they are XO (female in expression, no male gene present).

Supposedly, according to the cytologist, my mosaic Turner's is "age-related" and is not unknown in older men. Odd, since non-mosaic Turner's Syndrome can only occur in females.

The result is that some 15% or so of my cells are decidedly female.

and what single female body trait would you most want?

I so want boobs! 36C would be perfect!

Nicole Erin
02-02-2010, 03:57 PM
Facial features are kind of femme.
Have good legs.

the ONE thing I would like above all is to have a nice set of hips.

suchacutie
02-02-2010, 03:59 PM
Have great legs and eyelashes..

Desire smaller waist and bigger butt!

However, we work with what we have!

tina

EnglishRose
02-02-2010, 04:09 PM
I have long hair and legs that I'm proud of. Would like a slim waist to go with, but am working on it - I've lost almost 30 lbs in 7 months :)

Ranma
02-02-2010, 04:15 PM
For me i've been told it's my tush and that i have feminine lips.
What i would change first about my body would be my shoulders. They are way to broad.

victoriamwilliams1
02-02-2010, 04:16 PM
Some say my legs:)

Kathi Lake
02-02-2010, 04:17 PM
My best feature is everything below my neck - slim body (OK, maybe slim is an overstatement, how about "Ethiopian-level skinny?), great legs, nice butt (so I've been told. It's behind me, so to speak, and I can't see the darn thing!), etc.

My worst feature, everything above the neck. That includes the oatmeal in my cranium. :) As for my face? Two-bagger, definitely!

Kathi

kellycan27
02-02-2010, 04:21 PM
Hmmmm well let's see......... nevermind:heehee:

SweetCaroline
02-02-2010, 05:10 PM
Well long hair obviously. Not to mention a svelte figure and good legs. I think my face is a bit more rounder than most men, but I personally think my nose and chin are too pointy. Other than that, there's not much I would change.

Caity
02-02-2010, 06:08 PM
I have long eye lashes and nice hips. I would love to have larger boobs.

Joni Marie Cruz
02-02-2010, 06:17 PM
Decent legs and butt. No adam's apple. Would like to have a nice set of ta-tas and since I don't really want SRS, maybe snap-on-snap-off genitalia like Ms Potatohead. Also not being so damn bitchy would be good.

And knock it off, Kathi. Two-bagger my left foot, you're a doll.

Hugs...Joni Mari

Wendrme
02-02-2010, 06:27 PM
Thank God, I have very large breasts for a man. I don't usually use breast forms and am quite happy filling a B cup quite nicely with no artificial help. (Nice strong and tight side panels in a underwire bra does give me some help) But the feeling of looking down and seeing your own flesh filling your bra cup is divine.

JackieInPA
02-02-2010, 07:03 PM
Been told that my eyes (including lashes) are very femme. Also that i have nice legs, and I also have no Adam's apple to speak of. Femme trait i would most like is voice...hardest to fake

jill_cd_girl
02-02-2010, 07:07 PM
I've been told that I have nice legs and derriere too. My figure is okay but I do wish for several things: softer facial features, softer upper body (shoulder/collar area), and no leg or facial hair!

Then again, my wife complains when I shave my legs, telling me that I'm already so womanly that I shouldn't do that. (No she doesn't know).

dilane
02-02-2010, 07:32 PM
I've been told I have nice legs (from a halloween party many years ago), but I have like no chin!

A "weak chin" is bad for a guy, but is a strongly femme facial trait. Be thankful :)

tgcowgirl
02-02-2010, 07:40 PM
Got nice legs, small wrist and hands, only 5'5"...so I would go for hips, better hair, and boobs.:daydreaming:

eileendover
02-02-2010, 07:43 PM
A "weak chin" is bad for a guy, but is a strongly femme facial trait. Be thankful :)

Oh, I completely agree, dilane. But back then, I couldn't wait to get some noticeable facial hair to look more guy-ish. But I was maybe 22 or 23 before I had a real-looking mustache.

dilane
02-02-2010, 07:47 PM
What female body trait/feature do you have naturally (not enhanced) and what single female body trait would you most want?

I'm pretty lucky: 5' 8", slender, no adam's apple, decent hips.

Hands and feet are larger than the average girl, but ok.

I have a full head of hair, so I could grow it out.

Main Wish: More cleavage. (Don't get me started on my face ...)

Elaine Marlowe
02-02-2010, 11:42 PM
I am only 5'6" and have small hands and feet, nice legs (not long but shapely), very fine feminine facial features, soft skin, very little body hair to begin with, slim waist, and (so I'm told) a nice, tight little butt (due to lots of running and cycling - and I mean lots!), but I do have one 'boy' thing that has bothered me so much over the years that I have decided it is going to get the chop this year ... no not THAT!! (at least not just yet) ... actually it's my nose ... I've always felt a little self-conscious about it, and I would rather have a small femme nose than a natural set of 38 C's (I have those already - they just go back in their boxes at the end of the day.) But at least I know that my nose can be shortened and straightened. ...

danacd96
02-03-2010, 01:34 AM
Long fingers, small wrists, and long legs:)

Kathi Lake
02-03-2010, 03:25 AM
And knock it off, Kathi. Two-bagger my left foot, you're a doll.

Hugs...Joni MariYeah. A doll. Mmmmm hmmm! Hey, here's a doll I look like!

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/e/e3/Tiffany_bride_of_chucky.jpg

:)

Kathi

Samantha_Smile
02-03-2010, 04:11 AM
My fiance tells me I have great legs for a dress, and I have to agree with her. Im not skinny, but not am I even near overweight, so they do look pretty in nylons.
She also tells me I have great natural cleavage (MOOBS!), and a few of you guys have said the same.

So if I'd like anything?
Less of a waist.
Easy!

Susieboots
02-03-2010, 06:15 AM
I've been told that I have great legs, and eye-lashes that most women would die for, :brolleyes: I'm also lucky in that I have small feet for a man but I would love long feminine fingers and more feminine thighs, hips and butt. And a softer voice. :daydreaming:

dominique
02-03-2010, 06:20 AM
Wife has always commented on my long eyelashes. Good legs If I say so myself. Femm trait I would like the most has to be boobs to round off my look.

Bethany38
02-03-2010, 06:43 AM
My Wife says I have great hair, and lashes. I would love too have a smaller waist. I have lost some weight, need to loose more. A femme voice would be nice.

erickka
02-03-2010, 07:17 AM
Have legs, round butt, want hair( I'm a chrome dome) and boobs.

DaisyG
02-03-2010, 07:29 AM
The good: Nearly 100% hairless on my legs, chest and back. Arms not much more hair than the average GG's. Nobody's gonna get rich selling me razor blades. :)

The not-so-good: A voice that needs a whole lot of improvement. Only once have I ever been called "Ms" over the phone. :heehee:

Daisy

Ashlee
02-03-2010, 07:37 AM
Good: legs.
Bad: hand size, waist size/build.

Oh well.

Jonianne
02-03-2010, 07:42 AM
Small in stature (but not girth), still some hair left on top that I get to style, eyes, and very "double jointed" in both elbows like many females are. No adams apple to speak of. Wish I had a more femme face to match, though.

Jocelyn Quivers
02-03-2010, 07:48 AM
I don't really want SRS, maybe snap-on-snap-off genitalia like Ms Potatohead.
Hugs...Joni Mari

Hey Joni, that's really not a bad idea, sign me up for 2 of those when that invention comes out.:devil:

Nice legs so I've been told. I'd also go for a nice set of feminine hips.

Cassandra
02-03-2010, 08:45 AM
Facial features are feminine. I waxed my facial hair and it hasn't grown back yet.

I don't know what I wish I had, I guess a smaller mid section would be nice.

kimdl93
02-03-2010, 11:51 AM
lets see...

1. a more defined waist
2. rounder hips
3. smaller hands
4. real boobs

msniki48
02-03-2010, 09:24 PM
I agree with most of the girls... i think my best feature is my legs....would love to be able to have long pretty hair...and i would love high cheek bones!

ok ok ok so the nose is a little screwed up too:sad:....and i could loose 25 pounds:o... but who's perfect:daydreaming: I'm starting Karren's excercise program tomorrow!!!

Alice Green
02-03-2010, 09:43 PM
I've found i have a feminine face, only recently i was looking at myself in the mirror and found that i have an awesome back, which might sound strange, but I've never really been happy with my body, And I've been hitting the gym and my legs are starting to look the way i want them to look.
As for a trait i would want that I don't have would be breast.

marisa
02-03-2010, 10:15 PM
my g/f tells me i have great legs, eye lashes and eyes. i have a sort of slim build but i would love a smaller rib cage and rounder hips and butt and smaller hands, breast's and a lot smoother lower front part.

PretzelGirl
02-03-2010, 11:53 PM
I have . . . . <drums fingertips on desk> hmmmm. . . :thinking:

FeliciaRivers
02-03-2010, 11:57 PM
Most guys tend to have the legs it seems. I have legs, but I also have a very nice waist. Although that has been changing slightly as my career path demands a lot of time in front of the computer, but two years ago my waist was dynamite. Overall I am pretty feminine if I can get into the mood, my weakest point would have to be my shoulders and upper back. That area is distinctly man and requires persistent concealment when transforming.

RachelPortugal
02-04-2010, 04:20 AM
Legs, eyes and eyelashes.

Wife is jealous of my legs and even my daughter has commented that I must be wearing mascara all the time because my lashes are so long.

As I am TV not TS, I am happy to use breast forms, but could do with a smaller nose and a lot less body hair!

sometimes_miss
02-04-2010, 07:25 AM
Used to be breasts, then when my legs started getting ugly, it was legs, now as my hair goes away, it's hair. Things change with time.

CalvinKlein
02-04-2010, 10:08 AM
Girls are jealous of my eyes and long eyelashes... and after getting veneers I love my smile.

I'd actually like to get rid of my man-boobs. As someone said, breasts are easy to fake... I'm not exactly proud of these in guy mode, but they make wearing a bra seem natural.

CindyLouWho
02-04-2010, 12:16 PM
Some of you girls are so lucky! There's not a part of me that looks the least bit feminine, even though I've known I was a girl since I was a little boy. I can only go out dressed in womens clothes that look like guys. The part of me that feels most feminine is my frontal anatomy but that's illusory. I'm not complaining but it feels good to express this.

Love you all.

frisbee_girl
02-04-2010, 12:42 PM
The most feminine thing is my legs. Although they are a tad muscular.

As far as what I wish I had that wouldn't need enhancing.... Since I also enjoy being a guy most of the time I wouldn't want boobs. So I guess it's a toss up between smaller more feminine hands or a softer less chiseled 'man' face. I think the face would probably be the winner. The hand can go somewhat un-noticed in passing, that is, no one will notice man hands if they pass you on the street. But it's hard to overcome the distinctive man shaped face.

You know... now that I think about it.. I'd go for a killer set of hips/butt. I'm as straight as can be. I go from rib cage to knees. Have to nearly throw my back out arching it so much to get a curve. I'll also be investing in some appropriately padded underwear soon (once I figure out how to buy them without leaving a trail...money order?)

Yep.. That's my choice. A knockout badonka-donk. That way I'd be a completely un-enhanced female from the neck down. (Except for the boobs and tucking of course.)

Kaitlyn Michele
02-04-2010, 01:58 PM

Probably my only natural feature would be my legs and the trait I envy most (believe it or not) is long straight beautify hair.

Please comment.

Thanks
Patti Remick

I have small female hands...when i get uncomfortable i make sure people see them!!..also that's my real hair..for some reason i never lost a hair..unfortunately that cost me $$$$ in hair removal in every other place , but I'll take it..

I wish I had a non huge nose..or at least a feminine big nose

charlie
02-04-2010, 03:31 PM
I have great shapely legs and a round feminine type butt. No need for any padding!

KayleeDahl
02-04-2010, 03:58 PM
Have: Slight Figure, curvy legs
Want: Bigger Hips, and to be shorter

Hugs!

JasmineD
02-04-2010, 05:19 PM
I would like pretty feminine face and slender body frame. Everything else can be achieved wiht some padding or enhancements.

Sharon B.
02-04-2010, 05:50 PM
Breats and a slender body

Sally24
02-04-2010, 06:12 PM
I've been told I have really nice legs. I do try to show them off with shorter hems and sheer hose quite a bit. I also can manage a fair bit of cleavage, but as always want more! LOL

I would have to agree that one of the things I envy the most is long, wavy, red hair! I've tried growing mine out and teasing it but it still ends up looking like the top of a Q-tip. Just not thick enough anywhere to work.

jo_ann
02-05-2010, 09:06 PM
I have pretty thick lips, long eyelashes, GREAT straight long hair
http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2777/4333925490_5e628290d4_m.jpg

(though I like to curl it because I prefer curly hair, think it looks more feminine).

Wish I had smaller hands, a slimmer figure (and was shorter), I can fake the cleavage.

Faith_G
02-05-2010, 09:26 PM
I am very grateful for my hair, and I've managed to get skinny.

Neutral: My face ain't the worst, I'm a tall for a girl but not freakishly tall, feet are proportionately sized - 12. Legs are actually too bony to be hot.

Big hands, muscular arms, barrel chest (but no breasts) and no hips or butt are my negatives.

Sarah V
02-06-2010, 09:53 PM
I have small hands and I've been told (and I agree) that I have very nice legs. Also, due to some mild gynomastacia (sp?) l have a natural full "A/A+" cup.

I wish is that I had longer hair, and, (I know this may seem strage to many) but that I was less well "equipped" down there.

Rachel Morley
02-06-2010, 10:31 PM
The female feature I have naturally is that I have no Adam's apple showing at all. :) The feature I would most like is to have full voluptuous lips. I hate that I have hardly anywhere to put lipstick. :sad: Don't believe me? ... click on my avatar and see the difference between me and my wife Marla's lips! :eek:

Sarah_K
02-06-2010, 10:31 PM
I'm not really sure what parts of me are decidedly femenine except those internal feelings... perhaps this weekend when I get to explore more will allow me to find out. Shaving legs, dress shopping, etc... :)

That being said, the first thing I would most definately want is a large (I'm talking DD+) firm set of boobies... I love them oh soooooooooooooooooooooooo much (couldn't tell by the number of o's could ya?). Sexy push up bras that show excessive cleavage with low cut shirts and tight/curve hugging tops with large firm boobs are to die for in my book...

I mean, ****ty looking is one thing and that's not what I'm talking about...but beauty and the confidence to expose it is a whole other level.

Aubrey Green
02-06-2010, 10:33 PM
I don't know!! My hair is between my shoulderblades. I was told once, by a woman's softball team, that I was elected the "nicest jeans butt" in the entire softball league. Always been slim. I am not sure which would be considered female. Always wanted nice firm, round B or small C cups (I'm not greedy) and of course female plumbing!

Nicole Brown
02-06-2010, 10:36 PM
I have been told that I have rather shapely legs, so I guess that is the trait that I naturally posses.

The trait that I yearn for are a pair of breasts that do not have to be applied with adhesive.

Nicole

PhillyGuy2Girl
02-06-2010, 11:12 PM
The most feminine features I have are my legs. I've had GG's tell me they would kill for legs like mine and I was in guy mode. My behind is curvy and have A cup natural breasts and my Adam's apple doesn't show at all, so I wish I had I had bigger breasts, have my body hair permanently removed although I don't have much of it.

Felicity :)

Yazna
02-06-2010, 11:27 PM
:battingeyelashes: People say that I got nice legs...waist and hips. I would love to have larger boobs.

Cathytg
02-06-2010, 11:32 PM
My boobs have grown a bit with age and weight and I like that. If Icould conjure up a fem trait, it would be bigger, real boobs.

Barbara Dugan
02-06-2010, 11:43 PM
perhaps the legs shape and proportion

dana55
02-06-2010, 11:55 PM
been told my ass and thighs

MissyW
02-06-2010, 11:56 PM
I have nice legs and would like boobs

flatlander_48
02-07-2010, 12:27 AM
Legs are good,
Buns are Killer...

Been wearing B/C sized forms and I'm likin' it, so yeah, that's where I come up short...

Chrissy8888
02-07-2010, 01:36 AM
I don't have any female body traits. Oh well I pretty much just have to convince myself. Which is fine when dressed I feel I have plenty of female body traits.

fiona_libby
02-07-2010, 02:53 AM
At the moment I do not have any female characteristics, the one I desire is hair, shoulder length thick and lush - we can dream !

huggs Fiona

Danielle Gee
02-07-2010, 07:25 AM
My mother had large breasts , DD's at least. I have large breasts too, an B cup bra fits me perfectly. I believe this to be uncommonly large on an other wise fairly slim body.

I have read the body traits run in families

Princess Ludwyna
02-07-2010, 08:30 AM
Legs. Would like losing weight and having a waist.

Mary Jane
02-07-2010, 09:16 AM
I have smallish feet and pretty good legs. I would love some nice hips.