PDA

View Full Version : OOOppps

ILV2DRESS
02-02-2010, 06:30 PM
well I had to drive to Florida and back this weekend for a friend and some extra cash. I figured i drive en femm the whole way. Well needless to say i chickened out I did wear a thong, pantyhose a bra and a unisex shirt. I did dress when I got to my motel each night. Now on the way back I wore pantyhose thong bra and a pair of black leggings and a regular t shirt. I also wore a pair of timberland hikers and a cute little anklet. Well here is the ooopps while pumping gas on my very last stop till i got home I needed a reciept and had to go inside, I totally forgot what I was wearing and walked right into the station asked for the reciept got a coffee and walked back to my car and realized what I just did. I am sure they got a laugh in the station because I was definitely not fem I hadnt in shaved in a full day..Oh well the feeling after i realized what I did was so exciting..

NV Susan
02-02-2010, 06:50 PM
Hey, it's fun what you can do when your not thinking about what your wearing!!!! :doh:....did I just do that??? :o

Bunny Girl Zoe
02-02-2010, 06:55 PM
Go's to show how easy it is to forget.

sherri52
02-02-2010, 06:58 PM
It's great to find out you went in half dressed after you did it. It would have taken twenty minutes of courage had you known

jill_cd_girl
02-02-2010, 07:00 PM
That is funny but I'm a bit confused. You were wearing a tshirt so the bra was probably covered and hard to see. I take it that you were wearing pants too. So what did they see exactly? Maybe you actually got away with it?

I remember the first time I went to a tgirl nightclub, I was all dressed in a sexy skirt suit and met a random tgirl at the club. We spoke for a while and at the end of the night we both walked to our cars. She wanted to give me a kiss on the lips. I was very hesitant but decided to let her. Her mouth was much bigger than mine (I have a small mouth) and she was wearing a TON of lipstick (or lipgloss). It was goopy and wet!

On my way home, I was near totally empty driving home so I stopped at a gas station. I tried to pay outside but the attendant waved me into the station, telling me the credit card pay system at the pumps were down. I got really nervous, but went over and inside the store to pay for the gas. As I paid, the attendant was looking at me strangely, but with a smile. I was thinking "Great, I've been read".

I went back to my car, nervous. As I was about to pull out of the parking lot, I got a glimpse of myself in the rear view mirror, and I realized why the attendant was probably looking at me strangely. My make-up was perfect except for a HUGE, deep red goopy circle around my lips! The tlady that gave me a kiss back at the club left my lips looking just like a clown's lips!

Staci G
02-02-2010, 07:25 PM
After seeing your pics on your web page I am sure you have no trouble passing. You are stunning. I cant remember ever going anywhere I didn't remember what I was wearing. I have gone in to pay for as wearing male clothes and a pair of heels but I forgot to bring my guy shoes, I didn't just take them off because my toes were polished red and that may have stood out

ILV2DRESS
02-02-2010, 07:44 PM
That is funny but I'm a bit confused. You were wearing a tshirt so the bra was probably covered and hard to see. I take it that you were wearing pants too. So what did they see exactly? Maybe you actually got away with it?

I was wearing black spandex leggings very feminine i think..

jill_cd_girl
02-02-2010, 07:51 PM
After seeing your pics on your web page I am sure you have no trouble passing. You are stunning. I cant remember ever going anywhere I didn't remember what I was wearing. I have gone in to pay for as wearing male clothes and a pair of heels but I forgot to bring my guy shoes, I didn't just take them off because my toes were polished red and that may have stood out

Thanks for the compliment Staci

erickka
02-03-2010, 07:20 AM
Tha seems to me that you are comfortable with your female side. Next step..go all the way and enjoy it!

RADER
02-03-2010, 06:56 PM
Just goes to show you; people just do pay much attention to what you
wear, or do; just as long it looks natural.:) I hope you had fun. Rader