PDA

View Full Version : TG friendly places in Seattle

Diana L
02-02-2010, 06:34 PM
Does anyone knows of and good places to go in Seattle?

Diana

msniki48
02-02-2010, 06:54 PM
Diana,

I am not familiar with that area, but i was looking for places in the nj / phila area...and i googled TG friendly clubs, restaurants etc. in that area...and i believe there was a site that had places in almost every state.

good luck hun:battingeyelashes:

PetiteTonya
02-02-2010, 08:04 PM
You will find several nice places in the Capitol Hill area of the city. Neighbours was a place I quite enjoyed.

DO NOT forget your photo ID. Seattle clubs in the Capitol Hill area will refuse entry to anyone not able to produce it at the door, regardless of how old they may appear.

Enjoy!

linnea
02-02-2010, 11:10 PM
I have heard that "Neighbors" is very friendly; I also know that in Washington, the law provides that a person may use the restroom of the gender that they are presenting.
I'm mentioning that because Seattle, as Washington's largest city, tends to be pretty safe for TGs/CDs. Personally, I would go into the Capitol hill area, some of downtown, the area near the Seattle Center.
I would stay away from the waterfront.
Those are views.

Missy Tanya
02-02-2010, 11:26 PM
Hi Diana

I live on the outskirts of Seattle/Tacoma area. Most of my outings have been in Tacoma area. There is quite a few bars, shops, stores in the Tacoma area that are very TG welcoming. I haven't been out of the closet too long, but enjoying the fresh air.

There is a TG Event in Tacoma this weekend. Should be 20+ girls and some boys attending. Please drop in if you get a chance. They have welcomed me with open arms.

Midnight at the Oasis (http://groups.yahoo.com/group/GENDER-ALLIANCE-OF-SOUTH-SOUND/message/7229) is the event.

The TG support group that I attend is Gender Alliance of South Sound (http://www.SouthSoundGender.com.), or GASS.

Check these pages out, and if you have any questions, just ask. Tanya

Evie08
02-02-2010, 11:31 PM
Just north of Seattle is Everett. There is very friendly place called Twisted (http://twistedineverett.com/). This is a great venue. Safe, lots of parking and a variety of different events.

tamarav
02-03-2010, 06:42 AM
All of the suggestions are great places to go. I have found that this area is pretty much open to anything or anyone. Just act like you belong and have ID and you can go anywhere you want.

Getting into Neighbors is kinda funky, you have to walk down the alley to the door. Just follow the boys and girls headed that way. And be prepared to dance and use hand signals since it can get pretty loud and hard to communicate.

You might also want to check around on this site or others and see if someone else is going out to tag along. It can be so much easier to go with someone.

Fraye
02-03-2010, 01:12 PM
Julia's on Broadway in Capitol Hill has a pretty fun drag show on Fridays and Saturdays. Pretty much anything in Capitol Hill is going to be safe; people expect to see us out and about in that area.