PDA

View Full Version : Any one fond of Indian sarees,

tgrlmelini
08-08-2005, 01:11 AM
Hi Gals

are there any girls who love to wear a saree,or are there any one who has the experience of a silk saree.Come lets discusse.
luv
melini

Paula Rae
08-09-2005, 02:38 AM
Hey Melini,

All though they are very pretty, I've never seen any for sale here in the USA.
Maybe there is no response because no one knows where to buy them.
Personally I think they cover to much, I prefer to clothing that shows off my body.

Any way, now you have a response to your thread and I am one closer to my first 100.

Ricki B

arula
08-09-2005, 02:52 AM
We have a large east Indian population in the west end of the city. Lots of stores around. I agree they cover too much but I've seen some women that look gorgeous in them. XO arula

LouiseCassell
08-09-2005, 03:22 AM
Plenty for sale in Leicester UK

Mx Justina
08-09-2005, 07:20 AM
As a result of earlier thread on sarees, I tried making an online purchase... However the sizing information was so convoluted, that trying to interpret for purchase...simply resulted in total uncertainty over sizing fit (though I normally take no-fuss womens medium sizes).

Combine the size confusion with "you bought it, you own it, don't even think about reasonable exchanges" internet vendor attitudes...and It's "nice idea" but my loose tank and long skirts do very well, thank you!!.

J.

Dragster
08-09-2005, 05:27 PM
Whilst I like the idea of being wrapped up in silk satin (it must feel very sensual) the look is too demure for me too. I want to look SEXY!

Tony

Julie W.
08-10-2005, 02:19 PM
:thumbsup: Ladies,

The saree web site I found talked about the saree being one piece of material 7 yards long wrapped loosely around your body and draped over the shoulder. There was no mention of sizes. A saree is not a dress. You will need to also purchase a skirt to wear under the saree. It can be made of the same cloth as the saree and has a drawsting waist.

I bought one and was thilled with it. The saree comes complete with instructions on how to make the saree fit any body. The pins that are used to keep everything together are also included. I have a queen size body, 50 inch chest and 46 inch waist, and 7 yards of silk covers me well.

The feeling I get from the silk against my skin is indescribible. Amasingly femme feeling.

SAREES ARE GREAT!!

Sangeeta
08-11-2005, 03:26 AM
hi ladies
being an indian i love wearing saris. hers a pic of me in one. what do u think?

Sangeeta
08-11-2005, 03:28 AM
hi its not uploading but theres a pic of me in my profile.

Bunny "GG"
08-11-2005, 10:35 PM
I am also a big fan of the sari wraps, with matching bra's, they show a lot of skin but cover enough to be alluring...I find that sometimes what we can't see is more sexy than what is flaunted in our faces...
It's like a mystery, of what delights will you find...mentality...
I got started on them, because I use to be a competitve belly dancer when I was younger....coins, bells, scarves, and the hidden...
All very sexy, and makes me feel sexy, and usually gets me in trouble... sari doesn't seem to stay on long with Charlene in the house...welp you know the problem...heehee
Anyway...sari's can be very sexy and alluring, it's how they are draped and the under garments you choose that makes the difference..
Hip hopping and still wiggling today...
Bunny :bunny:
PS: Did I say they were Sexy :rolleyes: