PDA

View Full Version : my new wig

t-girlxsophie
02-04-2010, 01:21 AM
Today was the day when my new wig arrived,the anticipation i felt almost overwhelmed me,a mixture of excitement and trepidation,wat if was wrong shade or style.having bought it online,this scenario could have arisen.

The Postman delivered it today,while my SO was at work,so I had my bubble bath,shave etc and put really feminine outfit on and my favourite make-up,then I opened the parcel,I needn't have worried it was perfect and I was so happy,I so loved touching it,looking in the mirror everything us girls love to do,my wife came home soon after ,and i got a "wow that suits you honey":hugs: that really made it perfect

what Girlie purchases have you bought recently,or had bought for you that totally blew you away,and left you feeling like a Giddy Schoolgirl and exactly what was it that made you feel that way. sophie xxx

Persephone
02-04-2010, 02:17 AM
Congrats, Sophie! Enjoy your new wig! (It sounds like you already do!).

JustWendy
02-04-2010, 04:50 AM
Hi, Sophie. I can certainly relate to the anticipation and excitement of a new wig - mine was delivered this past weekend. The style was different from my first one, so it took me a little time to get used to, but now I love it. I think it's great that your first compliment came from your SO.

Wendy

charlie
02-04-2010, 03:35 PM
It always seems to be hit and miss when I buy things online. Always the wrong color, shape, cut or look be it a blouse, skirt, dress or shoes. A wig I really would not trust buying with my past luck. Congratulations on choosing well and having it arrive as wanted!

Bunny Girl Zoe
02-04-2010, 03:45 PM
Well done on wig and that it fits and your plesed with it.

sherri52
02-04-2010, 03:55 PM
I was born a male therefore I hate to return things. Now this "girl" buys at the stores and only takes home what she's happy with.

Samantha_Smile
02-04-2010, 04:21 PM
I got my very first dress (also first item of femme attire) that is my very own just the other day!
It's like a new toy!

I've just had an epiphany....

Thankyou!

Katesback
02-04-2010, 04:53 PM
GF your excitment cracks me up. I got this vision of you all geeked to the point that you were down in your basement dressed like Frankenstein with wires going to your wig zapping it to try to bring it back to life.

Next thing there is this alive wig and you have it on a leash teaching it tricks. Or like in that Star Trek episode where the tribbles multiply. You all of a sudden have 500 baby wigs all filling your basement and theres no end in sight.