PDA

View Full Version : GG in previous life

Bunny Girl Zoe
02-04-2010, 07:23 AM
Where we all GG in a previous life and that why we crossdress in this life, it;s a tought I had.

Bethany38
02-04-2010, 07:56 AM
I really do not know if I am a believer in the whole past lives thing or not. Still kind of on the fence about this I guess. I know it has been brought up before; I think. Anyhoo, back when I was a child. My Mother (as did a lot of people in the seventies) used to see a psychic. As we were sitting in her back yard, (me in a lounge chair) she told my mother I was wealthy in my past life and would be again. Now, in retrospect I wonder if she may have been picking up on my femme mannerisms and getting a little confused in her reading of what she saw. It was about that time that I was first having inclinations toward the femme side of life. It was also shortly there after that I learned it was not appropriate for young men to act this way, so I buried it deep, deep into the abyss of my Psyche. Now a days though, thankfully things are starting to change. As for the you original ? If it were this way it would not surprise me a bit.:daydreaming:

Karren H
02-04-2010, 11:03 AM
I'm pretty sure I was a frog. Who wanted to be a princess.. Sigh....

sherri52
02-04-2010, 11:10 AM
If I were I must have been rich too because I really like to be pampered. Having someone do my nails, having a makeup session, getting a waxing, etc.

Tamara Croft
02-04-2010, 11:11 AM
I think I was Robin Hood :D

Andy66
02-04-2010, 11:18 AM
The thought has crossed my mind too. If that is what happened, maybe you were born a boy this time around to experience and learn some things you couldn't as a girl. (But you can still be both or somewhere in between.) Just a thought.

NV Susan
02-04-2010, 11:19 AM
I've often wondered the same thing Zoe. If that is the way it was, why do you think we still have such a strong feminine side? I have more questions than answers.........:daydreaming:

sandra-leigh
02-04-2010, 11:37 AM
Where we all GG in a previous life and that why we crossdress in this life

We insulted a witch's womanhood in our former lives, and were cursed to be reborn wanting to be women?

We weren't nice to women in our former lives, and the karmic wheel turned and had us reborn this way to teach us the error of our ways?

We have progressed on the karmic wheel to the point where it is time to learn to integrate the viewpoints of both sexes, since to be truly Enlightened we must transcend gender?

There is only one true consciousness in the world, and we move back and forward in time living each life once; everyone else we see is really us living a past or future life?

Lots of different theories. Pick any 57.

kimdl93
02-04-2010, 11:51 AM
not sure what any of us might have been in a former life - if there is such a thing, but I'm hoping that if there's a next life, I'll live it as a girl!

JustWendy
02-04-2010, 12:33 PM
This thread reminds me of the movie, "Defending Your Life". It's a comedy in which the characters, as they pass from this life to the next, must stop along the way to view highlights of their life and, perhaps, defend their actions. At this pleasant way station they can visit the Past Lives Pavilion, and they can view their previous lives. Theres one old guy who is traumitized to see that he was a cute little girl with ringlets and petticoats. I like the idea that, if we really did experience past lives, that this time we've been blessed to represent what is best in all people. Of course, I could be wrong. Perhaps it's like Monk likes to say, "It's a blessing......and a curse".

Wendy

Persephone
02-04-2010, 12:44 PM
Great question! It also came up exactly a year ago this week [click here] (http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=99577&highlight=Spain). Do our souls question themselves at the beginning of every C.E. year? Whatever, it is an interesting question.

Yes, I Remember Being A Girl

Well, I don't actually remember many details, but I do remember being a young woman in Spain at one point, not sure of the exact era, but believe it was at least 150-200 years ago. I also have some memories of having been a young woman in the Victorian era but those memories are even less specific. Just seem to know for certain that I was a woman during those two episodes.

I also have a single, rather brutal, memory from the WW-II era although I seem to feel that I was more likely a male in that timeframe; not sure.

Some who believe in reincarnation say that you alternate between male and female; others suggest that you are a specific gender either because of something you did in a past life or because you have a lesson to learn in that gender.

You might enjoy reading one of the previous threads on this topic, I was just wondering (http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?p=1560404#post1560404) started by Debra Sue earlier this month.

DAVIDA
02-04-2010, 12:50 PM
Jean has always said that we have been soul mates through several past lives. She also contends that in most of our lives, I was the female and she was the male.
If I have to come back again, hopefully, I will be the female again!:daydreaming:

meri
02-04-2010, 01:12 PM
This is a subject near and dear to my heart. I have been "into" the past life thing for several years (in this life anyway). I have had enough glimpses into my own past lives to know this happens.

My reading on the subject suggests that our spirit is essentially "all of the above" when it comes to gender. Further, it seems that part of it's goal is to keep the feminine and masculine "in balance" otherwise, the spirit itself may take a bias in one direction or another.

When I became aware of my feminine side, I immediately thought of my spirit and went looking for it through mediation. I found it and it was unmistakably feminine.

I also talked with a friend who is a medium, her accuracy has been very good with me and others and she also said that my spirit was biased in the feminine direction and that probably accounted for my "interests".

So, in my mind, this is real - and it goes a long way toward explaining why my life as been the way it has.

My only question at this point is what do I do with that knowledge. I was born into a male body for a purpose (probably to help balance off the feminine bias), thus transitioning or some such thing would be out of the question.

So, at least for the remainder of this life, I will remain as I am and focus on simply "being" and enjoying my life best as I can.

Starfire Jade
02-04-2010, 02:29 PM
Whats the difference? We all started out as female in the womb, hence why men have nipples. So yes.

kimdl93
02-04-2010, 02:36 PM
Whats the difference? We all started out as female in the womb, hence why men have nipples. So yes.

Good point - we're only "male" because of a few hormones turning up at a certain moment in development.

Debra Jane
02-04-2010, 02:59 PM
Damn hormones... we are all probably XXY.

I too have gone down the New Age route and through meditation have witnessed some of my female lives. I was one of two males in the group and the other guy was always asked to leave the room when our teacher was going to channel stuff pertinent to women, ironically she always asked me to stay because "you are a woman anyway". I never told her or exibited in any way what my gender bias was.

Kerrie Sifton
02-04-2010, 03:07 PM
Debra, did your fingernail polish give you away??? :D

I think this past life idea might have merit (other than Karren who is leaping from lily pad to lily pad looking for a princess dress.)

My dreams when I was much younger often had me switching roles. So maybe its the past lives combined with the hormones and the great mini skirts catching up to us.

Ciao girls

Debra Jane
02-04-2010, 03:10 PM
Hahaha... no, but I guess the vibe I gave off by admiring everyones elses might have done it. :daydreaming:

Kate Simmons
02-04-2010, 03:23 PM
The real deal is that we are a soul fraction of our higher self participating in a matrix type program to experience feelings and emotions in the illusion of linear time. This is happening in many different grid levels simultaneously.We are both male and female in the various programs being played out. When this program is over, we colate what we've learned and proceed to the next step, as this is the final one in this dimensional tier.:)

lynnmcarthur
02-04-2010, 03:37 PM
I am hoping to be in the next life-a thought I was having this morning before I read this

Nicole Erin
02-04-2010, 04:54 PM
I think this is my first trip around this thing called life.

Angelofsomekind
02-04-2010, 04:55 PM
I've thought about it before. If it is true, I'd guess this is my first time being a guy.

Kerigirl2009
02-04-2010, 05:34 PM
Ok so if we do have former lives, and we can catch a glimpse in our dreams and thoughts of that former life, then yes I was a GG in that life, but it was a while ago, back in the years of settlers and I would have been the pretty girl dancin around the piano in a saloon, with my life cut short as I was never old. And I would think that we are suppose to learn something from each time to bring back to heaven. Not sure what that is yet in this life. I guess that means I have many more years to pick up wisdom

Schatten Lupus
02-04-2010, 06:34 PM
Myself, to my best knowledge, from my own past-life regressions, and what I have been told by the only Shaman that I trust with any "psychic" things, I have never lived as a woman in any of my past lives. I was supposed to in this life, but for whatever reason, that didn't happen.

Frédérique
02-06-2010, 06:07 AM
Where we all GG in a previous life and that why we crossdress in this life, it;s a tought I had.

Yes, I Remember Being A Girl
Some who believe in reincarnation say that you alternate between male and female; others suggest that you are a specific gender either because of something you did in a past life or because you have a lesson to learn in that gender.

It’s a cute concept, to be sure, based on love of life and not wanting to return to the void that awaits us, even though it is our eternal home. It’s comfort by any other name, but you need to find comfort wherever you can in this world…

Back in prehistoric times, when I was attending art school, I had a blonde, rather handsome male friend who happened to be an extremely gifted natural painter. One of the female students was rather unimpressed with this vision of male beauty, and she looked askance at our hero one day, remarking, “This is his first time on Earth,” alluding to his brazen confidence based on looks alone. This same young woman assured me that I was on my second or third visit to the planet, since I was so shy, reserved, and respectful by comparison. Oh, yes, I’ve been here before, but not in this living form. We could discuss the concept of existence endlessly, but all we know is our insular human take on things (deep, Freddy)…:thinking:

I’d like to say something funny (in the habit of Roger Rabbit) like “I was a salamander under a damp rock back in the 17th century” but I’m making that up for comedic relief, as is my wont. Believe what you will. The human mind is an imaginary landscape with a network of intersecting paths, all of which lead nowhere (in the end)*. Being HERE NOW is what matters most, and I will continue to do just that, given half a chance…:)

*Whoops! Another depth charge from Freddy…:doh:

Billie1
02-06-2010, 07:22 AM
My SO and I have had this discussion a few times. She was told once by a psychic that her and I had met previously in prior lives. We jokingly, at first said that if that were true, I would have been the I would have been the female, and her the male. Then, the more we thought about it, the more it made sense.
It would certainly explain a lot.

Bunny Girl Zoe
02-06-2010, 07:23 AM
Loving reading your thoughts you this some intersting views on the matter.

jennyscott
02-06-2010, 07:40 AM
I'm pretty sure I was a frog. Who wanted to be a princess..

Bahhh, Karren, I read your mind before I got to our post.

That makes two of us. :D

--Jen

Suzie S.
02-06-2010, 07:54 AM
Well I don't know if I had a past life, guess that will always be a mystery. Although it would certainly explain why I'm a crossdresser. As for my next life, If there is one, might as well try the other gender right? Who knows, I might like it! :daydreaming: I bet that I would be a tomboy though. :lol: As much as I may like a tube of lipstick in one hand, there will always be a power tool in the other. :heehee:

dutch-anita
02-06-2010, 08:42 AM
don't know about my former life but I am preparing myself for my next one.......

Karen__Starr
02-06-2010, 06:14 PM
I believe that in lack of better words recycle. In my early childhood, I had visions of me as a poor woman in medieval days and was happily married. From time to time, I have the visions to this day and always wondered about them. Six years ago, I dated a woman that we both had feelings that we had been together before and that in one past life she was a male, married to a woman and I reminded her of that woman. She knows nothing about my female side; I could not bring myself to tell her this. Still not totally sure what to make of this and this is the first time I have written about my visions and the woman. To be honest I am not sure I want to know more, kind of freaky.

NathalieX66
02-06-2010, 06:18 PM
Whatever I was in my past life, I'm pretty sure that I was a peasant squatter in the dusty streets of Calcutta.

SuzanneBender
02-06-2010, 06:24 PM
I think you are onto something hon.

Just think if we were born with full awareness and memory. Most of us would have lept from the womb, looked down and went "What is up with that?! Oh no girlfriend you get the Doctor in here now because I had resevations for the pink bassinet not the the blue one!"

My faith precludes the past life concept, but I do believe that when this wonderful life ends that St. Peter will be admitting a female soul through the pearly gates.

VanessaVW
02-06-2010, 06:25 PM
Damn hormones... we are all probably XXY.

I too have gone down the New Age route and through meditation have witnessed some of my female lives. I was one of two males in the group and the other guy was always asked to leave the room when our teacher was going to channel stuff pertinent to women, ironically she always asked me to stay because "you are a woman anyway". I never told her or exibited in any way what my gender bias was.

I've often wondered that. Am I me because of nature or nurture? My CDing goes waaaayyy back to early childhood. (Then I was ordered to stop.)

Schatten Lupus
02-07-2010, 04:41 AM
Since SOs have been mentioned, I have been with my current at least four times prior, her being female in all those past lives. It's kinda odd though, maybe just coincidence, but in this life, I tend to act more feminine, while she acts much more masculine than I do.
One of my best friends, in many of our past lives, we were supposed to be lovers, but it never happened (I even killed him in one life for making gay advances on me). We were also supposed to be together in this life, but that also did not happen. My habbits of giving fate the one finger solute might also be why I'm still here though. But, at least I've had fun.

Danielle Gee
02-07-2010, 07:13 AM
I'm not sure "what" I was in a previous life (or if I even had one) but, my sweetie will often say to me when I'm being Girly.....

"I hope in your next life you come baack as a woman, then you find out there's to it than just frills , hair-dos, and make-up!!
Danielle:daydreaming:

Nicole_P
02-07-2010, 11:40 AM
If you're willing to research the topic, you will find there is a TON of information out there on Past Lives. The evidence is very compelling- but only when the student is ready will the teacher appear...:heehee:

Nicole

Schatten Lupus
02-07-2010, 02:59 PM
The evidence is very compelling- but only when the student is ready will the teacher appear...
I wrote a paper about reincarnation for college once, and my teacher wrote some comments that she had seen some of the evidence I wrote about, such as a child talking about a person that died before them in explicit detail, even though there is no way they could have known that person.

SophieC.
02-07-2010, 03:29 PM
I've had the same feeling! That I was a GG in a previous life. :) I can only hope that once this one ends I'll end back as a woman agian in my next life.

Teri Jean
02-07-2010, 03:56 PM
I have thought that my past life was that of a woman and now I am finishing that life. Okay may be I'm just getting a start on the next life. Or as Karren said "a frog waiting for the kiss to be a princess". I don't know but I am happier than I have been in a long time.

Teri

Sewing_Sophie
02-07-2010, 05:36 PM
I don't believe in past lives these days, but...

There's an early memory of mine, I must have been about 4 or 5 or so - a picture in my head of a little girl, about 4 or 5 years old too. My memories are hazy, but I recall thinking of her as somehow being me, maybe who I was in a past life, or who I'd be in the next one.

Lauren B
02-07-2010, 07:07 PM
I do past life regressions, so I love this stuff:)

I have many past lives, but "I" haven't lived as a GG in about 700 years. I only recall 2 past lives as GG as opposed to several dozen as a male. I believe my soul prefers being female and the feminine, and my feelings in this life are my soul saying, "Enough of this male crap already!"

harmony
02-07-2010, 10:12 PM
nature and the universe is all about balance.too many male incarnations will trigger the need for our female aspects to express themselves.
old native american greeting:are you harmonious?

Renee_E
02-08-2010, 07:01 AM
I think I am being punished for something I did in a previous life. Why else would I have a man's body with such a great desire to be a female.

JennyBaby
02-08-2010, 06:59 PM
I was a girl for sure. I simply know it must be true! :D

SusanMarie
02-08-2010, 07:01 PM
I'm a girl in this life...
just in the wrong package.

erica12b
02-08-2010, 07:08 PM
when i have my forms on and a bra it feels right not strang or akward so i feel i was a girl or something like that lol

Karen564
02-08-2010, 07:39 PM
I don't care what I was in a past life, I'm only dealing with the one I have now..:battingeyelashes:

VanessaVW
02-08-2010, 08:10 PM
I think I am being punished for something I did in a previous life. Why else would I have a man's body with such a great desire to be a female.

Boy parts, girl's heart?