PDA

View Full Version : new skirt keeping me awake

StaceyJane
02-04-2010, 10:20 AM
It was a long night at work last night. One thing that kept me going was thinking about the new skirt I just got from KMart. Teal Floral pattern.

I love it. :) It was on clearance, originally 24.95, on sale for 4.95!

The bad thing is soon I have to take it off and go to bed:( .

KimberlyJo
02-04-2010, 10:31 AM
:itsok: it will still be there when you wake up!

sherri52
02-04-2010, 11:26 AM
At least it won't be keeping you awake any longer.

EnglishRose
02-04-2010, 11:48 AM
Just don't wear it to bed, it'll get pilly :)

sonia_dargency
02-04-2010, 01:44 PM
I have a couple of new things I am waiting to wear for almost 2 weeks now... new pantyhose, new skirt, new shorts. needless to say I am motivated.

Sonia

DiannaRose
02-04-2010, 06:16 PM
I hate taking off my skirt/dress/pantyhose/slip/etc. I also hate having or expecting something new and having to wait to try it on--a friend of mine sent me a wig she no longer wears, and we were expecting it to land on my desk at work today, but it never showed, and I work from home tomorrow (with possibly a chance to dress!), so now I have to wait until Monday to get the wig, and probably Tuesday afternoon or even next Friday to try it on! Aauugh!!

ahem...I mean...one must be patient, of course. That's the ladylike thing to do, right? :)

BLUE ORCHID
02-04-2010, 11:01 PM
Hi stacey

I think I got the same skirt last week
mine is black ,red and white floral pattern.

Orchid

Tina L.
02-04-2010, 11:09 PM
When i get something new that i have been waiting on for a long period of time like my new short,short skirt from ebay.
When the time comes to try it on i get all excited and act like a girl.

Tina L.

RhondaLynn
02-04-2010, 11:44 PM
Last night i was looking for something - something with the look & feel that would express the mood that i was in. Every time i came downstairs, i had something different on, but nothing was working. The wife asked me why i kept changing clothes - i said 'i dunno - i haven't found what i'm looking for yet'. I ended up w/ one of my favorite wrap skirts on - nothing that special, but it was long enough to cover the long full-slip that i'd ended up wearing. Still not quite right, but then i saw a purple blouse on the floor - fallout from the closet-diving. Nothing special, i thought, but i slipped it on, and YES - that was it. Purple button-down blouse w/ a green wrap skirt w/ gold flowers - actually, it's the skirt i'm wearing in my profile photo! I felt so good in the outfit, i stayed up all night, until almost daylight. Slept a few hours in the outfit before work, then took a shower & went to work. Put it back on this evening after work, enjoyed it all night. But i think this mood's about done - the cycle will start all over tomorrow night for the weekend. Perhaps some of the new things i ordered will come in by then.

Don't you love finding just the right combination of items to make the moment? Or ordering something that turns out to be "just right - I love it!" instead of 'why did i buy this to begin with?"

StaceyJane
02-04-2010, 11:48 PM
A quick update...
Yes, I finally did take the skirt off and go to bed.
Now I'm about to go back to work. Of course there is always tomorrow and I can put the skirt back on or maybe the black pencil skirt w/belt I also got on clearance.

Frédérique
02-06-2010, 03:24 AM
new skirt keeping me awake
The bad thing is soon I have to take it off and go to bed

Which reminds me – wearing a skirt keeps me awake when I need to be. Why is that? Maybe I’m anticipating someone coming through the door at any moment, so crossdressing keeps me alert? :eek: After a period of dressing I always sleep soundly, since I’m going from one land of dreams to another…:daydreaming:

BTW, I HATE to take my skirt off…:doh:

andrea69j
02-06-2010, 03:38 AM
Which is too bad now that I'll be shopping for bargains. That sounds like a great deal and a pretty skirt.

karennjcd
02-07-2010, 11:21 PM
The bad thing is soon I have to take it off and go to bed:( .

Simple answer? Don't take it off! You're tired anyhow, just lay down and feel good in the skirt, and you can change when you wake up again. Problem solved! :battingeyelashes:

Karen:D

Michelle-Leigh
02-21-2010, 10:36 AM
On rare occasions when I detest the thought of taking off some pretty clothes that I am wearing, I just lie down on top of the bed and sleep in them..... But most nights I change into one of my silky nightgowns; of which I have over a dozen... The silky nylon material feels sooo good on my clean-shaven legs !

Karren H
02-21-2010, 08:43 PM
Just don't wear it to bed, it'll get pilly :)

Wrong.... wear it to bed if it makes you happy and if it gets pilly.... just another excuse to go shopping!!!

DaisyG
02-21-2010, 09:07 PM
A thrill.

Something new!

Something old and dear!

Something on its way, as yet unseen!

What wonderful things, dear to our hearts, that keep us awake.

Feelings all crossdressers seem to share!

(even the old geezers like me).

Daisy :hugs: