PDA

View Full Version : Geocaching en femme....

HannahF6
02-04-2010, 12:16 PM
I have been searching out geocaches for quite a few years. Most of the caches I have found have been done in boy-mode, but I've been keeping track of caches I've found en femme and I was wondering if anyone else dressed before going out for a cache?

Hannah

Persephone
02-04-2010, 12:34 PM
I have been searching out geocaches for quite a few years. Most of the caches I have found have been done in boy-mode, but I've been keeping track of caches I've found en femme and I was wondering if anyone else dressed before going out for a cache?

Hannah

Oh, wow, Hannah! Geocaching en femme! That is so cool!

I gotta get back into geocaching!

Loni
02-04-2010, 12:36 PM
not yet. but I have not been geocaching for some time.
sounds like it would make it intersting.

but some places are not good for a lone lady.

Stephanie-L
02-04-2010, 06:03 PM
I just got into geocaching and love it. I probably won't do much en femme as I usually go with my wife who is rather anti-CD. It does sound like a fun way to combine two great "hobbies". I hope to see you out there...Stephanie

Kate Simmons
02-04-2010, 06:28 PM
I guess if one is rugged and adventurous by nature it doesn't matter much what one wears Hon.:)

shawn123
02-04-2010, 06:36 PM
I'm going to have to try it. Been doing both separately for a while now.

Cristi
02-04-2010, 10:31 PM
I've never geocached enfemme... but I have done it (and hike a lot) in my kilt. Does that count even a little bit? :)

Most of the caches in my area are deep in the woods and I don't know if that is the safest place to be while dressed if I were to run into somebody who didn't appreciate my feminine side.

Jamz1b
02-04-2010, 10:48 PM
I have a hard enough time with muggles without the sexy click of heals to attract them ;) but that sounds like lots of fun.

bron
02-04-2010, 10:51 PM
ok..i give in....WTF is geocaching??

Joanie_Shakti
02-04-2010, 11:55 PM

Using GPS to find hidden "treasures" planted by fellow participants. There are online sites where people post the coordinates of their plants and you use your handheld receiver to find them.

I've done it a couple of times but never as a female. It's fun. The treasures are usually trinklets and you can add a trinklet of your own to the cache or exchange it for something someone else left. They also post coordinates of historical sites, statues, etc. for the geocacher to find.

Cristi
02-05-2010, 01:48 AM

See http://www.geocaching.com/

Teddie
02-05-2010, 07:48 AM

Hannah

Are you marking those FTF? :) Or, FTFEF? :daydreaming: Just watch out for muggles. I just might have to try it. :D

jennyscott
02-05-2010, 08:25 AM
LMAO!!!

Is the desire to feel feminine a trait all cachers have? I have been caching for almost four years with some pretty cool achievements (goal-oriented male part of me). To see this tread made me LMAO. Yes I have cached en femme but that certainly adds to the riskiness of being outed before you're ready, doesn't it!

Can you imagine attending a Flash Mob en femme?

-- Jen

bron
02-05-2010, 08:28 AM
thank you joanie,,,,,upto speed now. not sure if that has caught on here yet. It will.

jennyscott
02-05-2010, 08:31 AM
ROFL girls.

I just reviewed the locations of the "special cachers" above to seek out new caching destinations. Baaaa haaaa haaaa. I may have to come up with a list. Of course, meeting another gurl would be a new milestone in itself. :nervous: -- Jen

jennyscott
02-05-2010, 08:33 AM
thank you joanie,,,,,upto speed now. not sure if that has caught on here yet. It will.

Are you kidding me??? Down Under is one of my dream caching destinations (O.K., NZ and Tasmania too). I even have an Aussie wall chart hung next to my giant U.S. and Canadian charts.

HannahF6
02-05-2010, 09:40 AM
I was hoping this post would be some fun. I hadn't thought of FTFEF, but regretfully I don't have any First To Finds yet, en femme or otherwise. Now I do usually write TFTH (Thanks for the Hide) and I have seen some write TFTF (Thanks for the find) next time I do one in girl mode I will write TFTFEF. I'm guessing it will produce blank stares.

stephi
02-05-2010, 04:29 PM
Am i missing something here - what is a cache??:):)

Karren H
02-05-2010, 04:56 PM
My kids both do that and besides me thinking searching for someones junk via gps is a total waste of time. I'd rather search for clearence sales enfemme.. Don't even need any electronics either! :D