PDA

View Full Version : Shopping at the hardware store as Cassandra

Cassandra
02-04-2010, 01:33 PM
I just got home from going out as Cassandra again. I had to stop at the hardware store so I thought nothing of walking in there enfem. I started browsing around a little and then one of the employees there says to me, "are you finding everything ok maam?" and in my female voice I said that I was. I felt so much like a woman when he called me maam. I'm starting to look forward to going out as Cassandra.

kimdl93
02-04-2010, 01:37 PM
Cassandra, that has to be so much fun - and so rewarding. Just being able to be a girl in everyday situations has got to be a great confidence builder!

Katesback
02-04-2010, 02:04 PM
watch out I see a future butch lesbian in the works. They love going to Home Depot...........

Joni Marie Cruz
02-04-2010, 02:10 PM
Be sure to ask if they have any pink nail aprons.

Hugs...Joni Mari

Bunny Girl Zoe
02-04-2010, 02:38 PM
Agree a total confidence booster. Talking of pink apron how abouts a pink tool set.

Cassandra
02-04-2010, 03:06 PM
I just love being a woman. It does build confidence to be able to go out in everyday situations like that. I am totally comfortable being a woman. I think I pass as a woman great. I try to slow down and pace myself like a woman when I'm enfem too.

KristinSkye
02-04-2010, 06:53 PM
That's great Cassandra. Do you get a rush when you gets comments like that? Doesn't sound like it made you nervous at all!

dilane
02-04-2010, 07:33 PM
I just love being a woman. It does build confidence to be able to go out in everyday situations like that. I am totally comfortable being a woman. I think I pass as a woman great. I try to slow down and pace myself like a woman when I'm enfem too.

With your totally femme face, do you have to do much at all besides walk differently and talk?? :)

Cassandra
02-05-2010, 09:31 AM
That's great Cassandra. Do you get a rush when you gets comments like that? Doesn't sound like it made you nervous at all!

Yeah I seem to get a rush when I get those comments, I love it though. Nope I wasn't real nervous at all. I am going back out today as Cassandra hoping for just as nice of a time as yesterday.

Cassandra
02-05-2010, 09:32 AM
With your totally femme face, do you have to do much at all besides walk differently and talk?? :)

Not really. I grew my hair out and went to a salon and had my hair done so I didn't have to get a wig which I like. Walking and talking is the hardest thing but it hasn't been too difficult.

Frédérique
02-06-2010, 03:18 AM
I had to stop at the hardware store so I thought nothing of walking in there enfem. I started browsing around a little and then one of the employees there says to me, "are you finding everything ok maam?" and in my female voice I said that I was. I felt so much like a woman when he called me maam.

Excuse me – where would I find the Snap-On tools? :heehee:

I can visualize you in the hardware store, and I’m wondering how it would go down in my little Kansas community if I were to sail into the local Ace Hardware store en femme? I’m sure someone would say, “You aren’t from around here, are you?” Well, actually I am, but I’m not, so there! :hmph: Do you have any 2-cycle oil, Mr. Anderson? Oh, you haven't met me before, have you? :o

Cassandra
02-07-2010, 02:23 PM
Excuse me – where would I find the Snap-On tools? :heehee:

I can visualize you in the hardware store, and I’m wondering how it would go down in my little Kansas community if I were to sail into the local Ace Hardware store en femme? I’m sure someone would say, “You aren’t from around here, are you?” Well, actually I am, but I’m not, so there! :hmph: Do you have any 2-cycle oil, Mr. Anderson? Oh, you haven't met me before, have you? :o

LOL. The area I live in has about 400,000 people within a 30 mile radius, the city I live in has about 140,000 people so you don't really see the same people everyday so it works for me. It would suck to have to do it in such a small community though. I love going out enfem though, it makes me feel like a woman and that's exactly what I want to feel like :)

Nicole Brown
02-07-2010, 02:51 PM
Congratulations Cassandra,

You have discovered the pure joy of being out and about and accepted as a woman. This is a joy that I have know for many years and never get tired of it. We girls just love to be Ma'am'd and when it is in a male oriented environment, so much the better.

I was in a Lowe's Home Center several days ago because I needed several items to complete a project I am working on. I was already out running a few errands and decided to just stop and pick up the things I needed. I was wearing a pair of 4" heels along with a skirt that was above my knees and black tights. On top was a purple turtle neck sweater and a black coat.

The stares I received while looking for electrical components were priceless and almost had me laughing. You'd think that they never saw a woman in this store looking for lighting fixtures, electrical boxes and wire. Finally, an extremely sweet older gentlemen approached me and offered "can I help you Ma'am". He just made my day. Too bad I had already located everything I was looking for, I would have loved to have him help me.

Ah the joys of being a woman in a man's world...

Nicole

Brandi Wyne
02-07-2010, 03:18 PM
"Excuse me. Do you have any painted nails? Maybe a pound of frenched pink ones?"
I agree, Frederique. Home town service might not be what is required for that.
I have the walk pretty good but the voice still intimidates me a bit. I guess I could claim that I channel for men without any warning. :D

Cassandra
02-08-2010, 10:30 AM
Congratulations Cassandra,

You have discovered the pure joy of being out and about and accepted as a woman. This is a joy that I have know for many years and never get tired of it. We girls just love to be Ma'am'd and when it is in a male oriented environment, so much the better.

I was in a Lowe's Home Center several days ago because I needed several items to complete a project I am working on. I was already out running a few errands and decided to just stop and pick up the things I needed. I was wearing a pair of 4" heels along with a skirt that was above my knees and black tights. On top was a purple turtle neck sweater and a black coat.

The stares I received while looking for electrical components were priceless and almost had me laughing. You'd think that they never saw a woman in this store looking for lighting fixtures, electrical boxes and wire. Finally, an extremely sweet older gentlemen approached me and offered "can I help you Ma'am". He just made my day. Too bad I had already located everything I was looking for, I would have loved to have him help me.

Ah the joys of being a woman in a man's world...

Nicole

Thank you. I just love being accepted as a woman. I've been enfem for over a week straight now and I never get tired of it, everywhere I go I go as a woman now. I'm sure I'll have some more enfem stories.

Cassandra

carhill2mn
02-08-2010, 05:46 PM
It has been my experience that regardless of what kind of store I am in, I get much more and better service than when I go to these same stores in drab. This is a part of what I love about "being a girl" (though I am long past being a girl)!

sherri52
02-08-2010, 07:57 PM
It's a great feeling to be recognized as a woman.

Rachel Welsley
02-26-2010, 01:57 AM
and I’m wondering how it would go down in my little Kansas community if I were to sail into the local Ace Hardware store en femme?

Up there in Lindsborg??? I think the only thing that little town can be known for is the parade & Mc Donalds you see in American Flyers you should try & make it down here to Wichita sometime. :D:D