PDA

View Full Version : Cute butt

Teri Jean
02-04-2010, 08:31 PM
The other day at work I was walking through the Physical Ed. building pushing my tool cart from a finished job when a gg co-worker stopped me. I have started my transition last October and have been full time for my RLE. Well she stopped me to offer an observation of my appearence and asked if it would be alright for her to share. Being a big girl I said sure, afterall if it wasn't good I would know I need to look at it as constructive and not distructive.

She smiled and said "in those jeans you have a really cute butt". I responded in shock and said "Jen?" and she said was that to forward? I looked at her and said it probably was but it was the nicest thing she could have said. Smiles and tears were in vogue at that moment. :hugs: She later in the day asked if she had embarassed me or made me uncomfortable to which I said no again. :) Some days it pays to get up.

Teri

Persephone
02-04-2010, 11:10 PM
Very cool, Teri! It sounds like you may have a new friend.

KimberlyJo
02-05-2010, 04:05 AM
also, take note of the designer of those jeans!

:hugs:
:love:

Hali
02-05-2010, 05:35 AM
Dont push urself too much on that girl but i think u might have found a friend so try and be friends with her.

kimdl93
02-05-2010, 09:48 AM
that's a really great affirmation, Teri. Best of luck as you move forward!

JiveTurkeyOnRye
02-05-2010, 10:15 AM
I don't even think it was too forward of her. Girls compliment each other on their clothes all the time including how it makes their butt look. She was treating you the same way she would a gg friend.

Bethany38
02-05-2010, 10:18 AM
Teri,

That would have made my day. What a wonderful thing to have someone say to you. :D

Sarah Doepner
02-05-2010, 10:51 AM
Teri,

Getting that kind of compliment during your transition has to be great. You know that things are moving like you hoped they would, both physically and socially. That should go on your calendar as a red-letter day!

I wish you many more positive encounters.

Teri Jean
02-05-2010, 11:11 AM
Thanks ladies and yes she is a friend in deed. The other side of the coin is she's married and younger than my daughters. It is nice to get that level of support and compliments though. Red letter day(?), I would have to say it made my week.

Have a great wekend and huggs to you all. Teri

CharleneT
02-05-2010, 12:41 PM
C O O L B E A N S !!!

:daydreaming:

Brandi Wyne
02-05-2010, 01:24 PM
Great compliment but was it meant as a "girl-to-girl" thing or a "girl-to-guy" thing? I guess we just take what we can get and enjoy the moment, right?

charlie
02-05-2010, 01:41 PM
Hello Teri!
You not only have made a friend, but you must have a cute butt as well!

pamela_a
02-05-2010, 01:44 PM
Quit bragging sis.:heehee::heehee:

It's so nice to hear things like that. If I were you I'd buy more of those jeans too.

krisss111
02-05-2010, 03:35 PM
hi teri, congratuations on the cute butt ! your sis kris

Teri Jean
02-06-2010, 11:25 AM
Like most women you really cannot judge your butt's appearance and need more validation. Jen continues to call me girl, mam and yes there are slips but she tries hard to make the change. I have to many pairs of jeans now and skirts have become my passion now. Thank you Karren, LOL. Have fun this weekend ladies and see you all soon.

Teri

SuzanneBender
02-06-2010, 12:56 PM
What a perfect affirmation! Kinda like Stuart Smalley..."I am smart enough, good enough and by gosh I like myself today besides the women at work think I have a cute tookus"

Thanks for sharing your story Teri. It made me smile. You are such a wonderful woman.

Dee2U
02-06-2010, 04:36 PM
How wonderful for you. To be accepted and sexy at the same time!...Dee

sherri52
02-06-2010, 04:39 PM
Nice compliment. Does sound like a new friend.