PDA

View Full Version : Bikini bliss

tall sam
02-05-2010, 01:00 AM
Hi all
just had to share my shear excitrement and love for dressing with all of you.
I am on a business trip in Jamaica and staying at an apartment (been here a few times before). I have been dressing up every evening whiel here and loving it but tonight was extra especial.
When all was quiet and most of the other apartment lights were out I decided to go for a swim. But no ordinary swim.
I had been fully dressed, (totally shaved, brest forms on, tucked and teped etc) but couldnt resist trying on a bikini I bought a while back.
I then put on some skimpy shorts and top and carefully walked tot he pool. No one was around so I went for a swim. WOW, what an amazing feeling swimming in a bikini!! If you havent done it you must!!! I am sure all those who have been lucky enough will concur.
I am here for another week so a second swin is definately on the cards - hope I dont get bust by the security!

In my element - Sam (bikini clab and loving it)

amy canada
02-05-2010, 01:21 AM
I'd totally love to put on a bikini and go for a swim, but alas, I don't have the body nor the passability to do so. I do want to eventually have a nice house with an indoor pool to be albe to do that though, but that's a good half a million bucks away at least. Or maybe a house with a private outdoor pool, but only in the summer, since it's cold up here in the winter!

Alice C
02-05-2010, 03:46 AM
Sam; what an experience, I expect that the cool water on your shaved body was exhillarating

earlyd
02-05-2010, 03:57 AM
Dear Sam,
thank you for sharing the exciting experience of your feminine swim. Pity you had to be alone, and hidden, as I am when I enjoy a swim in the nude.

JustWendy
02-05-2010, 09:05 AM
What a wonderful experience. I bet you had to force yourself to go back to your room. Did you lounge by the pool at all?

Wendy

kimdl93
02-05-2010, 09:10 AM
I'm one of the lucky ones with a private backyard pool, so I regularly enjoy the experience of sun bathing and swimming in a bikini.

Bunny Girl Zoe
02-05-2010, 09:21 AM
What a fantastic feeling to have bikini on and go for swim as female now that is total bliss.

joselyn318
02-05-2010, 09:29 AM
I have gone to the beach and the community pools in ann arbor a few times wearing one of my bikinis. I agree it is amazing feeling swimming and sunbathing in a bikini. Just be sure you put suntan lotion and watch how long you lay out in the sun...if you are not out yet to your friends and family, then you will have some interesting tanlines to explain....

JustWendy
02-05-2010, 09:35 AM
Hey Kim - I'm barely out of the closet and I'm way passed bikini age, but I have a standing invitation to come down for a swim when I'm ready, right?:D

kimdl93
02-05-2010, 09:42 AM
sure whenever ya want, Wendy!

JamieOH
02-05-2010, 02:19 PM
We used to have a hot tub.. and when noone was home, I slipped into a one piece, with a little skirt on it, and got in the hottub.. wow, that was nice.. it was a very cute swimsuit.. but I couldn't have pulled ofa bikini, I would have look hideous in it, and wouldnt have felt right.. I have a bikini top, and a swim skirt, but it dont look right no me yet, still need to lose a few pounds... maybe one day.. ;)

kimdl93
02-05-2010, 02:43 PM
I have gone to the beach and the community pools in ann arbor a few times wearing one of my bikinis. I agree it is amazing feeling swimming and sunbathing in a bikini. Just be sure you put suntan lotion and watch how long you lay out in the sun...if you are not out yet to your friends and family, then you will have some interesting tanlines to explain....

I usually wear a very tiny thong and skip the bra when tanning. so, tan lines are never an issue for me. But I watch my sun exposure so that I don't over do it... Lots of sunscreen otherwise!

Being Paige
02-05-2010, 03:02 PM
I have a pool in the back yrd and enjoy swimming in my bikini, I also sunbath.
Actually I have a few bikini's and one piece that I can mix it up daily. Ialso just bought a new bikini and can't wait to get out there again.

jennyscott
02-05-2010, 03:14 PM
I then put on some skimpy shorts and top and carefully walked tot he pool. No one was around so I went for a swim. WOW, what an amazing feeling swimming in a bikini!!

Quite the rush, isn't it. I've worn a one-piece on several occasions to some very quiet hotel pools, and once a beach. My wife once allowed me to wear VS bikini bottoms to the beach in HI. Ahhhhh. OBTW, we're supposed to get 18-24" of snow today. How about that to bring me back to reality!

The genie is out of the bottle again, huh!

--Jen

charlie
02-05-2010, 04:05 PM
Not much that is more feminine then that! You have everything showing and nothing to hide it.

Mandy Burgundy
02-05-2010, 05:34 PM
One of my goals is to go to the beach en femme for the 1st time. Hopefully there'll be a hot day before that.:daydreaming:

Bailey_in_Mansfield
02-05-2010, 09:55 PM
I'm one of the lucky ones with a private backyard pool, so I regularly enjoy the experience of sun bathing and swimming in a bikini.

^ This. :)

sherri52
02-05-2010, 10:04 PM
I have done that in a lake in NH. Also late at night, I had backup shorts on the dock in case someone came by. Felt great though

Staci
02-05-2010, 11:23 PM
I own 2 bikinis but nobody would want to see me in them. Mostly got them because every girl deserves a bikini. Target keeps coming out with cuter bikinis every year. I just was there and saw a cute yellow one with ruffles on the top. I would take a few of the styles they have this year.

tall sam
02-05-2010, 11:36 PM
Sam; what an experience, I expect that the cool water on your shaved body was exhillarating

Hi Alica,
absolutely. actually I used Veet hair removal cream. It leave youe skin feeling just amazing! My whole body was tingling.
I am sitting here dressed again but I think a friday night with more people around is just a bit too risky.

Sam

tall sam
02-05-2010, 11:40 PM
What a wonderful experience. I bet you had to force yourself to go back to your room. Did you lounge by the pool at all?

Wendy

Wendy - how did you guess!
I spent about 10 minutes in the pool. Every time I went to the steps and was about half way out I looked down, say this cute little bikini and the rest of my fem body and headed straight back into the water!!! I had promised myself before I can here that I was going to go for a swim in my bikini. I said to myself that I must not push the limits, but now I am already planning on going again during the week before I head back home.

Sammy

Aaron Zwidling
02-06-2010, 01:09 AM
I have an above ground pool I set up in the summer and a dark backyard. So yes, a number of times last summer I did put on a bikini and went for a swim late at night. It is a great feeling and I'm definitely planning more of the same for this coming summer. In fact today I just bought myself a cute new bikini, which means I now have three of them to choose from.

Colleen03
02-06-2010, 07:10 AM
I don't have any bikinis myself. I feel I don't have the body for it, but I do have about 20 one pieces. I did sneak in a couple of swims and I can honestly say it was MUCH more comfortable to swim in than those God awful shorts that our narrow minded society deems acceptable for men.

kate473
02-16-2010, 10:49 AM
I was thinking about trying to do something like a burqini but form-fitting. Pantyhose, a turtleneck bodysuit and a ski hood would hug more curves that a burqini and be a bit easier to find.

Alice B
02-16-2010, 12:48 PM
Ya mon. That's totally ire. The problem for me is that when I swim in our pool I wear nothing and enjoy the feeling on a totally shaved body. To put on anything , for me, would degrade the feeling. But, have a Red Stripe for me at the Far Bar.

aggi123
02-16-2010, 01:34 PM
oh it's definitely a great feeling. With my family here in Maryland, I grew up with a private backyard pool. I couldn't resist many nights like 2 in the morning to go for a swim in all kinds of swimsuits. Bikini was my favorite.