PDA

View Full Version : Time and you

Celeste
02-05-2010, 04:13 AM
I'm wondering if anyone feels the way I do with this subject.It's about getting your mind body and soul ready.When you know everything is in continuity ,well then you know it's time to dress.But this post is about time,its about the slowing of time. When I DRESS,time stands still,even my little clock on the wall clicks slower,of coarse it's only my conception of time.I know when time changes for me,it's time to dress.Kind of out there,I know ,but have you ever thought your ability to slow down time down within yourself? Ever thought of dancing to the beat of a different drummer,within your perception of time.

girlalex
02-05-2010, 05:16 AM
in general with me time tends to slow down when im enjoying myself. a good example is that a 2 month summer vacation might seem much longer than 2 months in school. and similar when i dress. time seems to go by lower.

Kate Simmons
02-05-2010, 08:50 AM
Linear time is an illusion we endure to experience feelings and emotions.:)

Bunny Girl Zoe
02-05-2010, 09:26 AM
At times I wish time would come to a stand still so can enjoy being Zoe more. Being your female self and in my mind the real you then your so at peace with yourself that you think time is going slow.

kimdl93
02-05-2010, 09:33 AM
gosh, my experienece is pretty much the opposite. Good times go too fast, and difficult times go too slowly! fortunately, I get to dress whenever I'm home, alone or with my wife, but not at work or out and about.

Christie ann
02-05-2010, 10:18 AM
I too feel the opposite. The time while dressed goes by so fast I need to watch the clock lest I can add something to the almost caught thread.

Staci G
02-05-2010, 11:48 AM
When I dressed I never have enough time. By the time I get everythin right and am happy with the results (never happens) it is time to DRAB back up again before the wife comes in. So I have to say there is NEVER enough time for Staci:sad:

Frédérique
02-06-2010, 03:22 AM
When I DRESS,time stands still,even my little clock on the wall clicks slower,of coarse it's only my conception of time.I know when time changes for me,it's time to dress.Kind of out there,I know ,but have you ever thought your ability to slow down time down within yourself? Ever thought of dancing to the beat of a different drummer,within your perception of time.

Yes, time slows down or stands still when I dress – very much so. Just last night I was working in my studio, trying to re-invent the wheel, all dressed up, and I completely lost track of time. What seemed like ten minutes was actually four hours of elapsed time. I’m so comfortable in “my” clothes that everything becomes effortless and timeless (and happy)…:)

BTW, I’ve been dancing to the beat of a different drummer ever since I was born! Hi – my name is Freddy…:battingeyelashes:

andreacollart
02-06-2010, 05:26 AM
no hurry
no worry
no time

-----

love + peace

andrea