PDA

View Full Version : 30+ mins as Zoe today

Bunny Girl Zoe
02-05-2010, 08:19 AM
Got first skirt yesterday and just tryed it on today and fits perfect love the way it moves as I do. I had a good 30mins plus sat at pc with dress and stocking holdups on and was great feeling of freedom and felt so natural. I need more Zoe time like this. What the feeling much be like to have full outfit and heels on with makeup and hair on I dream of being at that stage:daydreaming:

gabimartini
02-05-2010, 08:41 AM
Very liberating feeling indeed. I was about to say that: wait until you try heels!! lol

Atta girl!

JustWendy
02-05-2010, 08:46 AM
Hi, Zoe. From other threads, I know that you are a smart shopper and will take advantage of bargains to quickly build your wardrobe. I think the 2 things that will send you over the top with happiness are the heels and the wig. I hope you find more Zoe time real soon.
Wendy:battingeyelashes:

Bunny Girl Zoe
02-05-2010, 09:38 AM
Posted photos of me wearing skirt ni my profile. Waiting of the pink dress coming now and just recieved my pink chemise today so have black and pink of them now and might pop in get red one next week. Slow progress building her wardrobe but it's fun.

kimdl93
02-05-2010, 09:41 AM
congratulations, Zoe! Enjoy you new skirt...and building your wardrobe!

DiannaRose
02-05-2010, 09:42 AM
Aren't skirts great! I love 'em! (may have an hour in one today--woo-hoo!!). Yes, take your time building your wardrobe, but start looking into heels next, absolutely! It may be a hard thing to nerve up to doing, but if you can, I highly recommend trying them on before you buy. Sizes can be a bit tricky, and you may end up having to exchange if they don't fit.

Congratulations on Zoe time, Zoe! :)

StaceyJane
02-05-2010, 10:03 AM
Once you start you can't stop. You'll just keep getting better and better at it.