PDA

View Full Version : Easier to talk and open up when femme?

stephi
02-05-2010, 04:25 PM
Have any of you noticed that when en femme you can talk effortlessly about whole sorts of things and nothing in particular.

Some confessions and home truths emerge when femmed up (and sometimes vodkad up), but over all much more open, sensitive and talkative. Howcool is that? Troubles melt away when talked over and mr drab gets better next day - wow. Psychotherapy via CDing, as well as feeling fab in skirts!!

Seriously I think relationships are better for talking and sharing everything..... when drab much more quiet and interested in sports channels. Kinda reminds me of Family Guy episode when Peter gets in touch with femme side?? LOL

:D:D:drink:

Phyliss Hdson
02-05-2010, 04:29 PM
I think it is because we are more relaxed when we are our femme selves, with a different attitude toward things in general.
Hugs Phyliss

ArleneRaquel
02-05-2010, 04:40 PM
Im a :chatterbox: but even more so when enfemme. :battingeyelashes: t

kimdl93
02-05-2010, 04:42 PM
I find that I can readily abandon the macho facade when I'm dressed...pretty hard to maintain that pretense when one is wearing makeup stay ups, a thong, bra and a dress. But, I also think I'm a better listener and more "emotionally intelligent" that I was before I came out (dressed and drab)!

Frédérique
02-06-2010, 06:00 AM
Some confessions and home truths emerge when femmed up (and sometimes vodkad up), but over all much more open, sensitive and talkative. Howcool is that? Troubles melt away when talked over and mr drab gets better next day - wow. Psychotherapy via CDing, as well as feeling fab in skirts!!

I’m more open and talkative while dressed, no doubt about it. Just before or after dressing up I’m quite glib, almost giddy with excitement. Mr. drab does indeed get an invisible makeover that nobody knows about! In a similar manner, I’m surprised I write so much here, but I feel good about what I do (or how I am), so the words flow freely…:thumbsup:

Erica S
02-06-2010, 06:36 AM
I could just say exactly what Phyliss said.

Gillian
02-06-2010, 06:42 AM
I agree Stephi also think it comes from a feeling of liberation in our spirit and souls when out of our drab's

Hermione Simpson
02-06-2010, 07:06 AM
I've had a few people who know both sides of me, tell me that i'm much more talkative, open relaxed etc when i'm en femme, which is true because I am, & I think it's because of some the reasons which have already been expained so far in this thread

HannahF6
02-06-2010, 09:51 AM
I don't know abut the talking, but I swear I play the piano much better when I'm en femme. I don't know why that should be but I find the difference so striking, my pedal control is better, fingers seem to hit the keys more accurately, the whole sound is better.

Hannah

Kate Simmons
02-06-2010, 10:11 AM
I suppose I used CDing originally as a vehicle to facilitate my communication skills but now I use the interpersonal skills regardless of mode. I think the potential was always there for being a people person but I didn't realize it. Still, I don't need to be en femme to babble incoherently or incessantly. I could quite easily have 50,000 posts here instead of 10,000 but usually still don't speak unless I have something to say.:)

DiannaRose
02-06-2010, 02:04 PM
One of the things I love about CD.com is that I can be who I really am here, can be far more open and honest about my feelings than I'm allowed to elsewhere. I say allowed to, because while *I* am comfortable just being myself, some people (mostly male) just don't really know what to do with the openness and acknowledgement of emotion that I express. Men are typically uncomfortable with emotion.

That's why I love my female side. I can leave my emotions intact when I write, and I'm not afraid of others showing their feelings when they write to me, either.

At one of my other jobs (at a call center), there was often time for a little socializing on slow days, and 90% of the people I'd chat with were the women there. The other day we had some friends over, and--while he is my best friend and the friend I've known the longes out of all my friends--I found myself wanting to talk to his wife about the jewelry she makes more than with him and all the guy things we used to do. I find I sometimes have to make a conscious effort to focus on my male friends in social situations. Because I'd rather gab with the women. :)

Dee2U
02-06-2010, 04:24 PM
I am trying on a daily basis to just allow myself to be more relaxed and open in my conversations with everyone. Allowing myself to join conversations with the gals on family, life, fashion etc and not censor myself has been very liberating. Why not be en femme in behaviour, especially the wonderful openness even when appearing drab?...Dee

sherri52
02-06-2010, 04:30 PM
I'm more open when I talk about getting dressed. I talk all the time either in person or with a keyboard.:heehee:

Tamara Croft
02-06-2010, 04:32 PM
Yes I have noticed that when Tammy is in Tammy mode, she can't shut up :D maybe I should invest in a big gag :bs:

StaceyJane
02-06-2010, 06:34 PM
Yes, I feel so much more relaxed. I think it's because I get to be me for a while.

Bunny Girl Zoe
02-06-2010, 07:09 PM
Same here I am lot more relaxed in female than male me.