PDA

View Full Version : wendy gets rubbed the right way

Wendy me
08-08-2005, 10:48 AM
i had to run out to do some things today and we (me and the dog) were going past my wife's work as it was her break time i thought we should stop in and say hi . thay sit outside for break so i go over there she is sitting with a bunch of her freinds we are all talking and this one girl says you have no hair on your leggs i told her that i shaved them because thay look better and i get a better tan that way ....now thay are all looking at my leggs ....my wife giveing me the look ....can i touch them the frist girl asks ?? shure if you want prettysoon thay all felt them ...nice and smouth ....and then it was time to give my wife a kiss and get going ....

Tristen Cox
08-08-2005, 10:52 AM
Oooo can I touch them can I can I?? :D Your wife didn't say anything about them touching your legs?

Katie Ashe
08-08-2005, 10:56 AM
I'm jealous :bow: , I've never been felt up like that before :eek:

Wendy me
08-08-2005, 10:57 AM
not a word but the eyes said enough .....lol now she can't say i don't want people to see them thay have......

LouiseCassell
08-08-2005, 10:59 AM
not a word but the eyes said enough .....lol now she can't say i don't want people to see them thay have......

Will it be a case - of wait until I get home tonight, you are now in my bad books. Or will she be happy for you? Either way - you could say it was nearly a close shave!

Julie
08-08-2005, 11:00 AM
Your wife didn't say anything about them touching your legs?

The test will be when she gets home from work, good luck Wendy.

You lucky thing you. :)

Julie

Sharon
08-08-2005, 11:06 AM
Yep, you better be ready to duck and run when your wife gets home, Wendy. :)

Tristen Cox
08-08-2005, 11:10 AM
Uh hu big trouble:p

:hiding:

Wendy me
08-08-2005, 11:12 AM
i am not even worryed a bit i got a feeling that she is going to be as ok as she can be..with it this is a good step in the right way i think....

Sharon
08-08-2005, 11:15 AM
i am not even worryed a bit i got a feeling that she is going to be as ok as she can be..with it this is a good step in the right way i think....

I think it might be a good idea to have a hardhat at the ready, just in case, Wendy! :D
And if you need a place to sleep tonight, I have a spare bedroom.

Wendy me
08-08-2005, 11:28 AM
that will bet the dog house.......lol...he has way too many rules..........

Emily Ann Brown
08-08-2005, 11:33 AM
Wendy, give me address of your wife's place of employment and what time they take break....I shaved mine yesterday!

Emily Ann

Ellaine
08-08-2005, 01:26 PM
Wendy, give me address of your wife's place of employment and what time they take break....I shaved mine yesterday!

Emily Ann

Hi Emily.. And when they are niceley checking out your legs, you might (in return)ask. Are those breasts real? :D

Ellaine

Tristen Cox
08-08-2005, 01:34 PM
Hi Emily.. And when they are niceley checking out your legs, you might (in return)ask. Are those breasts real? :D

Ellaine
Oooh I wanna touch can I can I???? :D

Marlena Dahlstrom
08-08-2005, 02:00 PM

Mine are as real as anything in California (aka Silicone Valley). Wanna see the receipt? :D

Emily Ann Brown
08-08-2005, 02:27 PM
Sure Tristen, you can touch my legs...

Emily Ann

Wendy me
08-08-2005, 02:30 PM
well she came home with a smile...i guesse the girls liked my legs so no ducking involved ........gone tanning again..........

Julie
08-08-2005, 02:32 PM
Cool Wendy, glad to hear that, I was wondering.

Julie

paulaN
08-08-2005, 06:41 PM
your wife must have gotten positive feedback after you left. way to go gurl.

Katie Lynn
08-08-2005, 06:58 PM
well she came home with a smile...i guesse the girls liked my legs so no ducking involved ........gone tanning again..........

Good to hear things worked out. The 'they tan better' excuse is what I use too! Then again most guys around here shave thier legs anyways, so its not a big deal. Apparently its the new trend or something. Either way, works out good for me!

Jodi
08-08-2005, 07:00 PM
Several times while out dressed at a club, I have had a gg ask-"can I feel your breasts"? My standard answer is--"Sure, if I can feel yours". I'm sure it would work for legs too.

Jodi

Sweet Jeanette
08-08-2005, 08:05 PM
....can i touch them the frist girl asks ?? shure if you want prettysoon thay all felt them ...nice and smouth ....and then it was time to give my wife a kiss and get going ....

Sounds like YOU had fun! :D ---I could deal with that kind of "Fun"!!! :p

Priscilla1018
08-08-2005, 08:12 PM
Wendy,you are sooooooo lucky.Way to go.

Olivia
08-08-2005, 08:52 PM
Yeah, see how well that turned out Wendy? Your wife really couldn't be too pissed after all her friends felt you up because I'm sure their comments were all positive. She sees now that the leg shaving is not that radical. That's a nice discovery for her to make. She'll come around and accept everything else too in time I bet. Good on you Wendy!! I ain't ever lettin' mine be hairy again, ever! The world had just better get used to it too. Later girlfriend, Olivia.

ronna
08-08-2005, 09:09 PM
Great, Wendy!
We would all like a feel.
Can you post a virtual one, with some realistic textures?
That would be really fine.

Well, the technology's coming.

Wendy me
08-09-2005, 11:23 AM
Yeah, see how well that turned out Wendy? Your wife really couldn't be too pissed after all her friends felt you up because I'm sure their comments were all positive. She sees now that the leg shaving is not that radical. That's a nice discovery for her to make. She'll come around and accept everything else too in time I bet. Good on you Wendy!! I ain't ever lettin' mine be hairy again, ever! The world had just better get used to it too. Later girlfriend, Olivia.

last night she said well i geusse that it realy is not that bad , it just takes some getting use to . and no one realy seams to mind that you shaved them
just seeing them hairless with shorts on tacks some getting use to....
now that she knows the world won't end because of it i think she is going to be ok with it ....yet a nouther small step....

DonnaT
08-09-2005, 03:58 PM
Congratulations Wendy, those small steps keep adding up to greater experiences don't they?

I wonder how many of the ladies went home and suggested that their DH shave their legs? Maybe your wife can ask them.

RachelDenise
08-09-2005, 04:01 PM
Way to go Wendy! And no stuff from the wife! Are you a lucky girl or what?

Wendy me
08-09-2005, 04:14 PM
i think so we need to get her going on this whole thing so we are doing small steps just a little quicker.....