PDA

View Full Version : How many notice GG's make-up?

heathr1
08-08-2005, 12:31 PM
How many others here, when seeing an attractive GG also try and notice their make-up?

Looking to see if the polish on the toenails and fingernails match.

Wondering what her lipstick may look like on you, or feel to wear.

Trying to think what brand/line of make-up she wears.

Jasmine Marrie
08-08-2005, 12:34 PM
i do all the time it makes me crazy

Wendy me
08-08-2005, 12:40 PM
oh yes for shure and give complments as well ...but in a carefull way sa not to worry them if your some kinda of a stocker...

Stephanie Mancini
08-08-2005, 12:41 PM
This is something i do automatically without even thinking about it now so watch out girls Steph's looking you over!

Steph

Heather Daniels
08-08-2005, 12:45 PM
I find myself doing that constantly. I will look at her dress, or skirt and top, check out her nylons, and shoes, notice her makeup and hair, then wonder what I'd look like in her outfit.

Phoebe Reece
08-08-2005, 12:50 PM
You betcha! And also....
Where did she buy her outfit, and is it available in large sizes?
Is she wearing hosiery and does it compliment her outfit?
Are those shoes available in a size 12?

cdpacific
08-08-2005, 12:51 PM
I notice all the time myself...

Angela Burke
08-08-2005, 12:58 PM
Heathr,

EVERYONE!!!

Love Angela XX

Katie Ashe
08-08-2005, 01:04 PM
Not much gets by me... and Yes I'm :drool:

Brittney M
08-08-2005, 01:18 PM
The first thing I notice is the eyes. I love to see what colors they use and think how they would look on me. I also nloook at there skirt or dress and wonder I might possibly egt one. But it's always the eyes first.

Teddie
08-08-2005, 02:43 PM
Old eagle eye here. :eyez: I love looking at the makeup the GGs are wearing. :duh: :duh:

Jan W
08-08-2005, 04:44 PM
As Andy said looks like everyone.

I find myself seriously studying beautiful womens' makeup in magazines. Comparing Nicole with Catherine Z J for example. It is fun and informative.

Deanna2
08-08-2005, 04:44 PM
I think makeup adds to feminity and makes a more complete image and I just love the femine image and all that goes with it.

Stormgirl
08-08-2005, 04:46 PM
Im too busy looking at what clothes they are wearing.

arula
08-08-2005, 04:50 PM
I scan the whole image. makeup, dress, walk, expression. I love when GG's notice that I'm melting in their presence, and give an ever so subtle smile.

XO Arula.

Deidra Cowen
08-08-2005, 05:10 PM
I look at and study GGs all the time! When out Saturday night I was hanging with a GG that comes to our Tgirl gatherings out at the clubs. We had quite a bit of fun remarking on all the GGs cloths, hair and makeup that were there at the Red Chair (lots of trendy young lesbians go to that club).

The GG (Valerie) even commented on girls that were doing something with the makeup or cloths that might work for me. For example I have been doing a dark brownish shade of lipstick. We saw a girl with my hair color with pink lipstick. I tried it out the next day at home and indeed pink worked pretty good.

jo_ann
08-08-2005, 07:40 PM
really manicured (especially french manicured) nails drive me insanely jealous.. I sometimes notice eye make-up if it's done really well.. and sometimes stare too much.. they probably think I'm flirting :)

RhondaLynn
08-08-2005, 08:15 PM
Anytime I see an attractive GG, I always take the time to admire the subtle things... The way her clothes drape across her breasts, the curves of her body under her outfit... her makeup (or lack of), her nails. A woman who has taken the time to properly polish her fingernails & toenails is a woman who spends quite a bit of time with herself. The makeup & nail polish isn't as big a thing as her choice of clothes & the way she wears them. I'm not sure what it is, but when I find a woman strangely attractive in some way, I do all that I can to determine what it is about her that I find attractive. I've narrowed it down, but can't seem to express it in words. It is those same traits that I find attractive in women that attracts me to Rhonda.

I desire to experience what it's like to be a woman with the traits that I find attractive in women - to see what it's like on the other side - to 'close the loop'. Closed-loop systems, by definition, are inheritly stable. However, a closed-loop system needs negative feedback to achieve stability. Hmm - where does negative feedback fit into this picture.....

ok - time to go.

Bye girlls.......

rl

Laurie Ann
08-08-2005, 08:21 PM
I absolutely look try to check out eye makeup and wonder if it would work for me. Then look at the clothes and overall effect. Have complimented several women on their appearance and they seemed pleased.

tifftg
08-08-2005, 09:01 PM
I am always studying different aspects. Love to study eyerows, how arched, how thin, what I could get away with???? I also get my nails manicured every three weeks, that is a terrific time to closely examine my manicurists makeup up close without getting caught. She is focused on my nails and I am trying to figure out how I could get my lower lashes to look that full and long. LOL

Hugs,

Tiff

Robertacd
08-08-2005, 09:02 PM
I do all the time. Specially eye makeup.

Lisa
08-09-2005, 01:32 AM
Hi Heathr ! I do the same thing! I notice a women from her head to her feet, for some reason i start at the feet and work my way up, noticing nail polish shoes, what she's wearing, her make up, her lipstick, her eyes,earrings,and her hair, really i guees i notice every part of a nice looking women and then picture my self wearing everything she has on, i do this all the time. and yes it does drive you crazy, but its also fun too..

Keep having fun.

Lisa Lane.xoxo :)

Mandy Salamander
08-09-2005, 02:34 AM
,,,uh,,yeah,,,i do that,,,,,i study everything, about as many GG's as i can,,,make-up, clothes, accessories,, walk, talk, smile, style and mannerisms,,,,,, even take my work-break every day at rush hour, sit at the benches in front the tobacco shoppe, between parking garage and bus depot, for a coffee and cig,, so i can watch as many as possible,,,,, looks a little shady,, i know, but if i wanna be a girl,, i need to study,study,study...

Shaylynn
08-09-2005, 03:54 AM
oh yes! I always check out the ladies makeup. what shade of lipstick and if nail polish matches, hair style. I love it when a woman puts her makeup on when riding on the train. Women are so very very lucky they can try all kinds of different looks.

Hugs
Shaylynn

arula
08-09-2005, 03:59 AM
I learn so much from a GG. Most do it just right. XO Arula

Sharon
08-09-2005, 04:23 AM
I always check out the brows to see how they're shaped, and then look at how the eyes are done. Then I work my way down from there (discreetly, of course) to her nails.

Tiffy
08-09-2005, 07:56 AM
Always notice everything. Eyes, lips, and nails first and foremost though.

Kisses, April

Clare
08-09-2005, 10:40 PM
When in shopping malls, i am always checking out chicks to see what their style is.

Their clothes are usually what gets my attention, but then i notice their hair, cut, style, colour, etc... I then progress to the overall makeup finish, eyes, eybrow shape, lippy colour, etc... I always take into account their earrings as they ca either enhance or ruin a look in some cases.

My ex wife used to wonder why i always watched her getting made up - because i was learning from her!!!

Christine