PDA

View Full Version : maam

occdresser
02-06-2010, 03:03 PM
i havent posted her for a long long time, because i thought, maby i am not a crossdresser having not dressed up for a long time-wrong! anyhow i am finally posting back from halloween(sorry its been so long) i dressed up as the girl next door hoping to be acknowelged as such. first i got dressed and my wife helped me with my make-up she did an awesome job. then we went out to eat and the waiter asked me maam, are u ready to order, i didnt know weather or not to smile. i did, and said i was ready to order, he was more embarrased than me not knowing i was a crossdresser. then we went to a bar and all the guys i encountered would say excuse me maam:). then we went to another bar, and got some funny looks when i went into the mens bathroom, when i came out one of the girls came up to me and danced a little bit with me and gave me a hug-that was unexpected. i was extremely drunk, but remembered everything and had a great time and cant wait to do it again. sorry this post is so long, i just had to share my experience with someone

sherri52
02-06-2010, 03:11 PM
Sounds like you had a great time. You certainly got the attention.

Super Amanda
02-06-2010, 03:12 PM
Nuttin like getting ma'amed, right? What a fun time! One of my first outings was a Halloween where my wife did me up better than I could (back then ;) )
I got a few ma'ams that night. My wife was not taking the attention I was getting very well. How did your wife take it?

I haven't mentioned it here, but I actually got ma'amed while in guy mode the other day at the bank. I tried to tell myself I was mistaken, but what else could sound like "ma'am"? "Man?" I don't know, but I was the only customer. My hair is getting pretty long and I've been on hormones since September, so I'm hoping I may be starting to have a hard time passing as a dude, but I don't want to fool myself!!

BTW, don't worry about making a long thread, or post, just put some spaces between paragraphs for our reading comfort!

Brandi Wyne
02-06-2010, 03:34 PM
That's a refreshing thing rather than being "sir"ed all the time. Glad you had fun.

Tamara Croft
02-06-2010, 04:07 PM
This might seem strange to the American members, but in the UK, no one says 'maam' here... so when I was in Philly on vacation in 08, the postman said 'good morning maam'... now I know I'm a woman, so it's probably normal to hear it, but because I have NEVER been maam'd before, I really liked it :D

occdresser
02-06-2010, 06:13 PM
This might seem strange to the American members, but in the UK, no one says 'maam' here... so when I was in Philly on vacation in 08, the postman said 'good morning maam'... now I know I'm a woman, so it's probably normal to hear it, but because I have NEVER been maam'd before, I really liked it :D

it kind of makes you feel confident.:o

Jilmac
02-06-2010, 07:59 PM
A similar thing happened to me about a week ago. I was in Denny's with a GG friend and the waiter asked " are you ladies ready to order"?