PDA

View Full Version : The satisfaction of dressing

dee anne
02-06-2010, 09:55 PM
Hi all,
I have been on and off for a few years now, 2 deployments to Iraq sort of cramps your style. I have purged twice and on returning and getting back to normal had the desire to dress all over again.
So I had to go away for the week end where I ussually share a room at the governments expense, but the hotel messed up and I ended with my own room.
PERFECT !! Opurtunity to get some things and get dressed!!
So I did some quick shopping and picked up some panties, panyhoses, a pair of heels,black skirt, print blouse, a pair of spandex type pants( not to tight but just snug enough to cling a little), bra, cami and sweater to go with the pants.
Well believe it or not everything fit perfect, and the shoes have a narrow strap that attaches around your ankle, I got such a thrill putting them on.
I have been sitting here reaing posts and chaging clothes as the sweater goes well with the pants and skirt as does the print blouse. I am really enjoying walking in the heels and if I were some where there were not as many people that I know and if I had one of my old wigs and make, I think that I would go out some where. Well maybe the next time the hotel makes a mistake.

But it feels great to be dressing and relaxing here sitting in my skirt.

Good luck to all
Dee anne

PS no camera with me or I believe I would post a picture or two that is good every thing worked out.

D

Frédérique
02-07-2010, 08:12 AM
But it feels great to be dressing and relaxing here sitting in my skirt.

This is exactly the kind of thing I LOVE to read! Thanks for putting a smile on my face…:)

tamarav
02-07-2010, 08:51 AM
Thank you very much for your service! All of us at home appreciate your sacrifice more than you can know.

Being kept away from dressing is an all too familiar theme for most of us here, some of us were on patrols in South East Asia worrying about how to ever get clean enough, while others were in other areas and conflicts around the world.

We will be here and do our best to provide the support that you ask for and give you more reasons to get back into dressing.

Have fun when you can!