PDA

View Full Version : My drive to Seattle

Diana L
02-07-2010, 12:26 AM
my drive to Settle got off to a slow start. when I got up it was snowing hard. it took longer to get ready than i had planned and then while loading the car I lost a nail, Luckily I was still home and had a replacement. It was 10:00 when I got on the road. I made a quick stop for coffee and gas. I drove out of the snow in about 80 miles and after that the roads were good. The trip was uneventfull, stopped for gas a couple times and lunch. I got to Elensburg about 8:00PM checked in to a motel touched up my make up and went out to a nice dinner. I'm back in my room for the night and tomorow I go to my sons house so I will be in guy mode.
I used to drive to Calgary several times a year so this trip wasn't big deal except that I haven't been able to dress for awhile. I never have been very concerned about being read but all the people I had contact with treated me like a lady.

Joni Marie Cruz
02-07-2010, 09:10 AM
Nice driving, Diana, Ellensburg's just a hop, skip and a jump, well...if you can hop, skip and jump for a couple of hours at 60mph or so. Anyway, I hope you continue to have a fun trip.

Hugs...Joni Mari

Bunny Girl Zoe
02-07-2010, 10:39 AM
Have a fun and safe trip.