PDA

View Full Version : My Gift to Shape Shift~

eileen1969
08-08-2005, 03:57 PM
I am happy to be aware of my 2 spirits! I have done Traditional Native Dancing at a local Pow Wow! I recently danced last year with my male wolf dance!
That's my culture! I am a Gray Back Wolf~ my male side! My female side is a Lightley Spotted with grey but mostly White Wolf! I know how to shape shift from female to male and male to female wolves is truly a gift from My Creator! Powerful dance I call my "2 Spirit Dance" for myself its about honouring both sides of of who I am! Wow! I never thought I would ever be able to do what I do but for the grace of god there go I.... :love: :love: :love: :love:

Marla GG
08-08-2005, 04:26 PM
Hi Eileen!

I love your description of how it feels to be two spirited. I wasn't aware of your First Nations heritage. I find the concept of two spiritedness very beautiful, especially the way your culture makes it possible to see both sides, male and female, as being in harmony with each other.

Eileen, I was wondering if you ever did get around to posting a picture of yourself expressing your female side? If you did, I missed it and would have liked to see it. Every time I see one of your posts, I can only remember your guy pic in the sunglasses and leather jacket! You are a very good looking guy, but I want to see the sexy girl too! :D

paulaN
08-08-2005, 06:33 PM
very cool, what a way to express both sides of oneself.

StephanieCD
08-08-2005, 06:37 PM
That's beautiful! I never really thought about the spiritual side of this whole dressing thing - you really planted a seed tonight!

So... now the question is: if your boy wolf fought your girl wolf, who'd win? LOL

Rita Farie
08-08-2005, 08:00 PM
Hi Eilene,
That's a great description of the spirits, you did a fine job.

Your signature looks like the Las Vegas strip, very distracting.

Rita

eileen1969
08-08-2005, 09:58 PM
I love sharing my life and inspiring too! is my signature really a las vegas strip!
wow! I would love to be a show girl! that would be the sexiest! and my female wolf would be the winner! lol but my male wolf is very strong too! :angel: :kissing: :hugs: :evilbegon here yee here yee! Eileen sayz have your cake and eat it too! trolls love cake! especially triple chocolate with belvrian icing! yum It will stick to me for a few days!

Jillian
08-08-2005, 11:02 PM
Eileen,

Those are beautiful and thought provoking comments. While reading them I was struck by the truth in your words. I will think of your words often. Thank your for you contribution to this website and our lives...... :thumbsup:

Love... Jillian ;)

eileen1969
08-09-2005, 01:27 PM
:love: :love: my people are afraid of me! when I danced my female dance! it was mostly the kids whom came to me! and asked about me! there was tons of wonderful kids dancing in our sacred circle! I just simply told these wonderful kids I am 2 spirited! one little girl asked "when's the other spirit coming?"~ that just made me smile so! what I found to be very moving is it was the kids whom taught me as I taught them as well! Oh yeah and also while dancing it was a few gentlemen and mostly women whom where open to me! Powerful Dancing it is...laters honeys and ty for your on going support! lots of love Eileenxoxo :love: :love: