PDA

View Full Version : Body jewelry

angelinamillar
08-08-2005, 06:12 PM
Hi all,

Long time no hello. I just read a post about someone hoping that no one would notice that they had their ears pierced. Ive had my ears pierced since I was sweet sixteen, well sixteen anyway ;) Well I have just gone one stage further and had my naval pierced, looks and feels very fem and the best thing is my friends and especially my Girlfriend think is is very cool. Have any of yourselves thought about having it done or have had it done. Oh and if you are wondering ' Did it hurt?' well the answer is no, it didnt even bleed, then or since. One of the best things I have done which gives me a nice girly belly :o)

Hugs,

Angelina :)

Ashley in Virginia
08-08-2005, 06:16 PM
I have thought about it, but I couldn't go through with it. Does anyone know of a fake alternative?

Katie Lynn
08-08-2005, 06:22 PM
I want to get my belly pierced, however I dont have the nerves to go through with it. When I was 15 I had my tongue pierced, however it the hole closed a few years back when I swallowed the ring. Thinking about getting that done again.

Until then, just clip on's for me...

Samantha Jane
08-08-2005, 06:31 PM
Hi Angelina,

I have often thought about having my naval pierced, but my S/O was a bit negative about my having both nipples pierced (although not both at the same time).
She came around eventually and I got the second nipple pierced a couple of weeks ago, so I don't think I should push things too far. :)

Samantha xx

Maude
08-08-2005, 06:50 PM
Hi all,

Long time no hello. I just read a post about someone hoping that no one would notice that they had their ears pierced. Ive had my ears pierced since I was sweet sixteen, well sixteen anyway ;) Well I have just gone one stage further and had my naval pierced, looks and feels very fem and the best thing is my friends and especially my Girlfriend think is is very cool. Have any of yourselves thought about having it done or have had it done. Oh and if you are wondering ' Did it hurt?' well the answer is no, it didnt even bleed, then or since. One of the best things I have done which gives me a nice girly belly :o)

Hugs,

Angelina :)

angelina
i did a thread called "new panties" if you read it you will see why i called it that. but i have just got my belly ring and i like it. the people that know me know i'm nuts so no suprise there >>
maude

Bodacious Brenda
08-08-2005, 07:12 PM
I found a number of sites with lots of pierced and a reference to fake belly button rings. Their non-pierced section shows just nipple rings http://www.allpiercings.com/shop/fake-belly-button-rings.html. They look like a turn on :o
I found the sites with a Google search for fake pierced navel rings.
Here's another with more jewellry for just about anywhere.
http://www.body-jewelry-shop.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=CTGY&Category_Code=6
Hope all the links work properly. They did when I previewed my reply. Enjoy!

Marlena Dahlstrom
08-08-2005, 07:20 PM
I have thought about it, but I couldn't go through with it. Does anyone know of a fake alternative?

Ask and yea shall receive... There's lots of what's known as non-piercing body jewelry available for various locations.

Just search for "fake belly button piercing." Lots of results, including this one (http://www.allpiercings.com/shop/cat22-1.html)

victoria
08-08-2005, 07:21 PM
I would advise against buying fake belly button rings. From my experience they don't stay on at all. If you move around even a little bit there's a really good chance the ring will just fall off. If you're at home then it's not a problem as you can just put it back in, but if you're actually out then you're probably going to lose the piercing.

One suggestion I would make is to buy a clip on earring, like the type that dangles and attach that to your belly putting the clip part a little inside the belly. I have found they work great.

I'll post some pics if anyone is interested...

Ashley in Virginia
08-08-2005, 07:40 PM
Excellent suggestion Victoria :)

Adrianne
08-08-2005, 08:27 PM
I would advise against buying fake belly button rings. From my experience they don't stay on at all. If you move around even a little bit there's a really good chance the ring will just fall off. If you're at home then it's not a problem as you can just put it back in, but if you're actually out then you're probably going to lose the piercing.

One suggestion I would make is to buy a clip on earring, like the type that dangles and attach that to your belly putting the clip part a little inside the belly. I have found they work great.

I'll post some pics if anyone is interested...

I would like to know where you can get them.

Adrianne

victoria
08-08-2005, 08:49 PM
You can get them from Ebay..at least I do...just search for clip on or fake earrings.

Bodacious Brenda
08-08-2005, 10:06 PM
In the links page contained on Tristen's posts there is a place called Cliptomania.
Here's the link
http://www.cliptomania.com/index.html
Lots of earrings
Will you post a pic +?

victoria
08-08-2005, 10:44 PM
Here's the earring I use as a belly ring. The first pic is the front while the second is the back, with the clip part standing up. The third is me wearing it..not sure how good you can see it in that one...

Bodacious Brenda
08-08-2005, 11:01 PM
Very nice Victoria, now about that post? ;)

Bodacious Brenda
08-08-2005, 11:02 PM
What I nice picture, Thanks
Looking very hot Victoria

Marlena Dahlstrom
08-09-2005, 12:09 AM
BTW, I ran across a place that's got some nicer clip-ons http://www.crazy4clipons.com/ Mostly "exotic"/"ethnic" styles. I believe the owner makes them herself.

angelinamillar
08-09-2005, 06:45 PM
Well its nice to know that some of you have thought about it (but wussed out :) ) But some of have had it done, honestly take it from me, it is definetly worth the hassle of looking after it for 6 - 9 months, well we do dress to be as women are, so looking after a naval piercing must be better than 9 months of pregnancy eh girls ;)

Hugs,

Angelina.

oh which reminds me better go do it again now. :)

Rachael Warren
08-09-2005, 07:18 PM
I just sooooooo want to do this, my daughter had it done six months or so back.

I had my ears pierced very late in life, in fact I walked in to a Claire's store in Florida and just asked the girl to do it, she panicked big time, first man for her I suppose!, she freaked when I asked for both ears to be done!

So there is no pain or discomfort, sounds great to me, wasn' t painfull having the ears done either.

My daughter winged constantly after having it done, but she is a classic drama queen.

Keep us posted, and let us know how you get on.

LOL, Rachael.

Rachael Warren
08-09-2005, 07:28 PM
Can you get belly button piercings that don't stick out of our normal drab?

I think that I had to wear studs in my ears for over two months, that was an embarisment when I got back to work!

LOL, Rachael.

angelinamillar
08-10-2005, 07:37 AM
Hi rachael,

i just got a plain surgical steel banana bar and u have to leave it in until it heals completely. I have bought some jeans with a lower waist, in fact they are womens style jeans but not one of my friends has made any comment :)
I do have a very girly belly bar with 2 crystals on it, cant wait to be able to use it. I also found my self plucking any hairs around my belly to keep it hygenic. I soak it every day with a glass, hot water and sea salt. Nice little bath for it everyday. draws all the gunk out of it, not that there is alot in there. 4 weeks now and still not hassle from it and no pain :) All the people at work have seen it and all like it, ive had funny comment whatsoever, so I see no prob.

Hugs,

Angelina.

Rachael Warren
08-10-2005, 03:50 PM
Thanks for the reply, certainly food for thought.

I am sooooooo envious of you, you lucky girl!

Post a picture when you are ready won't you!

LOL, Rachael.