PDA

View Full Version : Never had it so good...

Samantha_Smile
02-08-2010, 04:02 PM
For those following my progress with my newly knowing and accepting fiance, Emma (Stresskimo), here's a little update...
Okay, I felt like showing off! :battingeyelashes:

Today I finished work at 3pm as I do on an early shift, and had arranged to go into town with Emma to get some girly stuff for me.
I turn up at the carpark where I park in a morning (also where we meet up if were going into town) and she's already there with shopping bags in hand! Primark, Boots and Claire's Accessory bags :D
We drove home and she got everything out to show me.
She got me a cream, short sleeve blouse. A black high waist pencil skirt with a deep belt (I like the secretarty thing).
3 pairs of ear rings, a ring, a necklace and a bracelet (costume jewelery). Also a white lacey bra.
A cheapo costume wig too, just for the time being.
Were both agreed its awful to look at, but it's only for the time being. She had got me some better mascara and foundation and some cheap eyeshadows in lots of colours!

Imagine that!
Ive got my own personal shopper!!! :)

So after I looked at it all, I said I couldn't wait for friday (my day off) to try it all out.
Then she pipes up
"Well, there's a reason I got you such a dire looking wig..."

It was slowly dawning on me that I'd previously said that I couldnt dress infront of her without a wig for feeling there would be something missing from the overall picture.

"... I need to see you dressed, so that I will know if I can handle it"

In honesty, I wasn't sure.
But, I felt that I owed it to her, after how she found out.
So she did my make-up and did a bit of wig trimming and sent me to the bedroom to dress.

When I was ready I walked into the living room, her facial expression does not change and she says
"You need to pull the skirt up a bit more..."

That's right, first time EVER that she has seen me en femme... And she tells me Im not wearing something right!!!
:heehee:
No freak-out, nothing. Just
"Yeah, you look nice!"

Ive never had it so good.

Emma, I love you!!!
xxxx
:love:

StaceyJane
02-08-2010, 04:07 PM
Yea!
:)

CharlotteW
02-08-2010, 04:08 PM
Aren't you a lucky girl then. You should get dressed up and visit THI in Birkenhead on a Thusday night, you would enjoy that.

Samantha_Smile
02-08-2010, 05:58 PM
http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?p=2036566#post2036566

JustWendy
02-08-2010, 06:21 PM
This story just keeps getting better and better. The pictures are great and Smile is the perfect name for you, but you need to pull the skirt up a bit more....oh wait, you knew that already;)

Wendy

kimdl93
02-08-2010, 06:30 PM
Smile, You are one lucky girl. And Emma is a certifiable gem. Better be awfully good her her!

sherri52
02-08-2010, 07:35 PM
Smile: You are one lucky girl.

JennyBaby
02-08-2010, 07:39 PM
That is so cool! Congrats :)

gabimartini
02-08-2010, 07:52 PM
Such a nice story, I'm happy for you gals!!

PretzelGirl
02-08-2010, 07:55 PM
:bh: for both of you. A wonderful surprise and great openness.

Mandy Burgundy
02-08-2010, 08:36 PM
....cause ya know...you kinda are.:D So glad things worked out, and that she thought you looked good.

*whispers* Oh if she buys you something, don't use the word cheapo.........cause she might read it..............:heehee:

cheers

Kendra Amaya
02-08-2010, 09:24 PM
Congratulations. I love reading these kind of posts. It's great that things are working out so well for you.

carolyn todd
02-09-2010, 04:07 AM
smile
if you are still talking to me?.
(do hope you got some flowers for your partner)
don't pull it up pull it down you are showing your stocking tops,
how about looking online for a wig then you can send off for it or there
are one or two wig shop around your area. (it is some times better to
try one or two on) try ring the before hand and asking if bob can try on a
wig your money as good as any ones, lots of girls have been there so
its nothing new to them.

good luck
carolyn xx

PS love the pictures

victoriamwilliams1
02-09-2010, 01:49 PM
Nice story:)

Angelofsomekind
02-09-2010, 03:49 PM
Awesome! Good to hear.

Carla Stevens
02-09-2010, 05:53 PM
There are a couple of good CD friendly shops in the North West.
I'd highly recommend 'Transformation' (http://www.transformation.co.uk/) in Manchester. The staff in there are extremely welcoming & helpful. They put me at ease when I decided to make my first visit a few weeks ago in order to get some advice on & buy some breastforms, quality wig, makeup etc.
There is also a CD friendly wig supplier in Manchester called 'Transfixed' (http://www.transfixedonline.co.uk/).
You can order online, but I found actually visiting the shop was very useful.

chris80
02-10-2010, 12:53 AM
avoid Transformation if you can. they really welcome the wallet.

Transfixed looks interesting