PDA

View Full Version : Need help!!

Wendi0012
02-08-2010, 06:14 PM
I have been dressing as a women as long as I care to remember. I believe that to pass as a woman is to become a woman in dress, walk, talk the whole bit. I believe that all of us are into this theory in one way or another.

My situation is this I was off of work on friday and decieded that I would get dressed run some errands and just spend the day in peaceful bliss!! I got all dressed up had on a flowing black skirt a blue sweater and my fafv Heels!! So any way I am off after stopping to the bank the post office and to stop and get gas I realize that I now have more time to myself then I had orignaly thought I would.

So off to Macys I go and once I arrived straight to woman's wear where I meet up with Lisa my fav SA!! Hi Lisa my sweetheart! I spent a little time looking at some blouses and pant sets when Lisa asks if I am seeing anyone? I was kinda caught off gaurd by this but replied that at the moment the answer was no, as I chuckled and asked why do you know someone. She bumped around for a few moments and then replied that this guy Branden that she knows was asking about me and was interested to know if I might be interested! I replied that I haven't dated a guy since college and really didn't think much about it. Lisa was trying toapoligize for asking but I asurede her that it was fine.

Well as I was leaving Macys guess who is walking up the front yep that's right Braden I stop and say Hello and he says hello. I tell him that i'm done shopping and am really thinking about a late lunch, he smiles and tells me to have a nice time. I start to walk away when suddenly I turn and say you know lunch would be so much nicer if you join me. I am standing there in complete aw at what I have just done when Braden turns and says alright lets go. So now I am off to a lunch date with a guy and not just any guy a great looking guy who I only found out that maybe likes me.

Well lunch turned to drinks that turned to dinner which turned into a long weekend full of new surprizes. I am not regreting what happened I am just curious is this the right thing to do. I am a grown woman with needs and what the heck a little fun never killed anyone!!

Any advice welcomed!!!

Love Always,
Wendi:love:

Andy66
02-08-2010, 06:21 PM
Sounds like fun, as long as you are not misleading him or playing with his emotions. Why not?

kimdl93
02-08-2010, 06:33 PM
The last sentence pretty well summed it up. You're consenting adults and if it works for you both, great! That doesn't mean forever, but if that happens, or even a short fling happens, that;s great too!

SuzanneBender
02-08-2010, 06:46 PM
If you are happy with the situation and he is happy then it sounds all good to me. Sounds like you don't really need any help. Well unless he has a cute friend that you are needing to set up so you all can go out on a double date. LOL

sherri52
02-08-2010, 07:16 PM
As you say; you are a grown woman. If you are fine with it , run with it. Doesn't sound like you regret your decision.

gabimartini
02-08-2010, 09:41 PM
Sounds like fun, as long as you are not misleading him or playing with his emotions. Why not?

I agree with Anne.

I believe things could take an unpredictable turn if you let him know later rather than sooner.

Lay your cards on the table, and if he's still excited about it, then go for it and have a great time!

Tamara Croft
02-08-2010, 11:35 PM
I thought you were married? Are you not married now then???

Stephenie S
02-09-2010, 12:44 AM
It doesn't sound to me like you need any help at all. Perhaps we could use some tips from you.

Shadeauxmarie
02-09-2010, 07:41 AM
I thought you were married? Are you not married now then???

I agree. Inquiring minds want to know!

tall sam
02-09-2010, 08:39 AM
I agree. Inquiring minds want to know!

Married??? I also thought this? Sounds like even more fun!
Is this being "outed" in a different way?