PDA

View Full Version : TG (CDERs/TS .M2F or F2M) ..only to reply please

Sheila
02-09-2010, 06:37 AM
If your dressing has "Matured" over the years of dressing, do you find yourself occasionally returning to the early look for nostalgias sake ?

NathalieX66
02-09-2010, 07:17 AM
it's all about self exploration, luv. :battingeyelashes:

StaceyJane
02-09-2010, 07:46 AM
I think I've gotten a lot better. I don't really want to go back to my early experiments.

Kate Simmons
02-09-2010, 07:57 AM
Not sure what you mean Hon. When I was little, I wrapped a dish towel around my hips, stuffed socks in my shirt and used a beach towel for a skirt. Don't think that would work too well these days and I needed a lot of imagination. The only difference now from a "classic" female look is my own personal adaptations of it.:)

Gillian
02-09-2010, 08:10 AM
Oh No! I am much more happy with the clothes and image if not the wrinkles brought on by 45 revolutions of the sun, than I was in my teen's but,,,, there was one vintage 50's dress my mother had that I fitted when 15 that was adoreable it had a crinolin and was so flouncy,,,

But,, cough cough,,,,, NO, my look is far more together now than then.

EnglishRose
02-09-2010, 08:35 AM
When I first started buying my own clothes, I used to go for the fetish angle. I got a couple of PVC catsuits, a leather-look top and skirt, etc. Probably because I never got to do that before, it was naughty yet so alluring.

I think what's matured is my own dressing outlook. Realizing that there's more female in me than I previously would admit, I'm buying items that are more "day-to-day" than before - fem T-shirts, leggings, etc, though I also still indulge in something sexy now and again such as my new favorite satin dress :daydreaming:

JustWendy
02-09-2010, 11:38 AM
In my youth when I had the legs for them, I used to love the pleated miniskirts. I also had some dresses with the attached petticoat that made the skirt stick out. I used to love the way the skirt moved about as I walked. Today, my goal is to blend, so I'm moving towards a more age-appropriate wardrobe and hair style. I still like my skirts to be above the knee, but back in the day, they were so short, my panties would make direct contact with the chair when I sat down.:heehee:

Wendy

Stephenie S
02-09-2010, 11:43 AM
OMG, NO!

I was a pretty outrageous crossdresser back in my 30s. Back then I looked ridiculous!

Hair teased high, TONS of makeup, skirts so short they could be called belts, heels so high I got nosebleed. No way would I want to go back to that.

Back then I wanted to be noticed, and I was.

Now I just want to be left alone to live my life.

So, no thank you.

Karren H
02-09-2010, 12:08 PM
I would if I could but no one is going to believe a 57 year old school girl!! Sigh....

anna kate
02-09-2010, 12:15 PM
I like the way I dress today. Besides, my sisters clothes are too big for me now.

RhondaLynn
02-09-2010, 12:21 PM
Since my my self-image evolved & matured into its current state from it's early beginnings, my current style & tastes a product of my early stages, as well as influences through the years. So i'd say that my style hasn't changed, nor has it become dated, but that it's merely evolved & matured. I still have several things that i've had since the mid-80s, and still wear them at times. I just wish that i could still wear a size 14.

I never had a 'niche style' kind of thing that passed - i've always been casual / business attire oriented.

Uh, speaking of that, it's getting late - i need to change identities & roles, and go play the 'casual business' male role for a few hours.

Nigella
02-09-2010, 12:27 PM
Whilst not ashamed of how I was in the past, I live to the sort of image that a person of my age is expected to. :) ...

... That is not to say that there is a time and place for dressing a little more ... :o

Billijo49504
02-09-2010, 12:45 PM
Once and a while I might dig out one of the few mini skirts I saved, just for going down memory lane...BJ

Staci G
02-09-2010, 12:52 PM
I wish I had some of the clothes I have purged over the years but I am looking forward to the future and better clothes and I mature into a better more defined Staci. I still miss my favorite pair of pumps I had they were so damn comfy.

sherri52
02-09-2010, 01:03 PM
I have progressed way to far to have to go back to the beginning. I wasn't using forms, makeup, or wigs then. Although I don't need a wig now I still do sometimes and always use makeup wheen I go out. Forms are a gimme.

Lorileah
02-09-2010, 01:09 PM
You have to make the assumption that I have matured. Actually nothing has changed.

bobi jean
02-09-2010, 01:30 PM
I would like to think I have matured in my style of dress but this 60 year old lady still, without a doubt, loves her 4" heels and short skirts. You don't often see a 60 year old "genetic" woman walking around in 4" high heels, especially in a mid thigh length skirt now do ya!
Not unless you are in San Diego and can see me. I don't often go out in public that way but I have a time or two.
I guess I just enjoy giving the guys a thrill, while making the younger gals (35 -40) a little jealous doesn't hurt any either..