PDA

View Full Version : Do you enjoy the discomforts of crossdressing?

minalost
02-09-2010, 05:04 PM
Do you enjoy the “discomforts” (if any) of crossdressing?

I’m sure we all know that a certain amount of discomfort, if not down right pain :eek:, can be involved in dressing like a woman. Examples include tucking the boys and the little man away for a more feminine appearance; or the cramps you can get from walking in heels that are too high, too cheep, or for too long; or maybe the shortness of breath you can get from that oh so tight corset; or my personal favorite: the pinch of too tight clip-on earrings. It could also be as simple and painless as just the hassle of having to use the bathroom while wearing panty hose.

Just to make it clear, I’m not into S&M of any kind. In fact I find pain to be an absolute turn off sexually. When in drab I usually go out of my way to be as comfortable as possible.

That being said I find these tiny little discomforts to be stimulating. They are sweet little reminders of that fact that I’m dressing, and more importantly feeling, like a woman… or as close to as I’m ever going to get. It’s not a sexual arousal, but more of a feeling of sensuality :o that usually comes with my dressing enfemme. I also find the feelings of pleasure and relaxation I get from crossdressing to more than compensate for any minor discomforts I have to “suffer” through.

How about the rest of you? (And yes, I know that most of the above discomforts are fixable, but that’s not the point.) Do you find them stimulating or are they just something to fix?
:hugs:

Ruth
02-09-2010, 05:20 PM
Just something to fix. I'm not stimulated by pain in any circumstances.
I don't tuck, I don't wear constricting foundation garments and I don't wear high heels.
I like to feel both feminine and comfortable when I'm dressed.

Staci G
02-09-2010, 05:29 PM
Ears are pierced, don't go over a 3 inch heel, Corset? nah a simple cincher will do, and if it's done right tucking can be as comfortable as hangin free. I find discomfort in hard ass mens jeans, a shirt and tie, and the itchy cotton underwear made for men, I absoluty adore the softness of the feminine clothes and the feel of my face with make up on so there is no discomfort involved for me.. :D

KristinSkye
02-09-2010, 05:35 PM
I find discomfort in hard ass mens jeans, a shirt and tie, and the itchy cotton underwear made for men

I didn't think to look at it from the other side. You're totally right about all of the above being not at all comfortable, especially mans jeans & ties :/

For me the big discomfort & painful feeling that I don't find the least bit stimulating or sensual is tucking. And that's coming from someone who personally finds pain stimulating (tattoos, piercings, kinky stuff, etc).

That's really it though. I do agree with you in that I get the feminine sensuality that comes with discomforts like wearing heels for an extended period of time. That's a nice feeling that I don't care to try and fix but tucking...ugh...too bad its a necessary evil.

gabimartini
02-09-2010, 05:36 PM
Hmmm... I guess it takes some getting used to, you know? Just like GGs... since early on they strive to achieve the perfect appearance, learning to balance themselves on heels, wearing corsets, plucking and waxing hair, etc.

To our disadvantage is the fact that we started learning it a little later... :D

tricia_uktv
02-09-2010, 05:36 PM
No, I don't - I hate removing body hair for example. But as intimated by the girls above, I can bypass some of the worst discomforts. I just wish to be me so that isn't a problem. Oh, and Mina, gt your ears pierced. Its so much easier.

StaceyJane
02-09-2010, 05:38 PM
I find that wearing a nice women's outfit is very comfortable.

Stephenie S
02-09-2010, 05:46 PM
If a garment is uncomfortable, I don't wear it. Such discomfort is bound to be obvious to those around you in some form or other.

I have always felt there is an element of masochism in many CDers activities. Just look at the inquisition-like torment that many go through to "tuck". Reading about it makes me feel faint.

There is no reason why women's clothes need to be uncomfortable. Just wear the right size.

Stephie

sissystephanie
02-09-2010, 05:52 PM
I am a man who loves to wear feminine garments! I don't tuck, wear constricting foundation garments, or heels higher than 2 1/4 inches. So I don't have any pains, just enjoyment!!:)

kimdl93
02-09-2010, 05:52 PM
I began to write "what discomfort", but then remembered accidentally sticking the mascara brush in my eye, squeezing into a too small shaper, the imprint of the first bra I wore, teetering on my 3" heels the first time. On balance, the rituals of femininity I enjoy, the discomforts seem only momentary inconvenience.

Phyliss
02-09-2010, 05:53 PM
For me it's mostly the "clip on earrings" that after 8 to 10 hrs get a bit uncomfortable. THAT is fixable and I do believe tomorrow is gonna be the day to "fix" the problem. Been wanting them pierced for a long time.

Heels can be uncomfortable even after 5 minutes if they don't fit right to begin with. I have some I can wear all day (4") and others, well, ... what was I thinking? They looked nice in the store and felt fine there.

Over all I have to say that I feel much more comfortable in ladies clothes than the other stuff. Although I can look quite good in a suit and tie.

RADER
02-09-2010, 05:56 PM
The fealing of a bra strap wraping arround you,(like a big hug) turn's me
up-side-down. If that is discomfort; well bring it on. Rader :)

Cathytg
02-09-2010, 06:05 PM
I must agree. There are times (very short times) that I enjoy the discomfort of women's clothing. I used to think it was better than it is, but, even now, I enjoy it for a few minutes.

lanie5119
02-09-2010, 06:05 PM
I dont go out enfemme so I dont have the discomforts mentioned above...
but I love the feel of bein dressed....

minalost
02-09-2010, 06:16 PM
Hmmm. I know I don't enjoy pain, but I do find the little reminders of being dressed stimulating. Kind of like the feeling of dangly earrings. Maybe it's more the reminder than the discomfort involved.

Sarah Doepner
02-09-2010, 06:25 PM
I do not enjoy discomfort of any sort and actually dislike pain. I tend to remove things from my closet if they hurt, regardless of the gender they fit best.

charlie
02-09-2010, 06:25 PM
Hello Mina!
I find the "discomforts" just another engineering project to be faced. Standing in 4-5" (I just can't do 6") heels for several games of pool is a hurt that you can't get around. So 3-4" heels are now the rule. Putting a loop around your ear (standard band for a pony tail) and hanging earrings from those are good. Using your corset to hold up your skirt and slip, using a plastic mesh hair cap to hold your wig in place....The list is endless. How woman dress without engineering fixes is beyond me!

Michelle-Leigh
02-09-2010, 06:41 PM
For me, the occasional slight discomfort of wearing some women's things is way offset by the exquisite comfort of being in sheer blouses, dresses, skirts, and hosiery ! As you become accustomed to walking in heels, wearing properly fitting bras, shoes, etc, you cease to even feel uncomfortable. Then, when you come home, pull off your high heels, and lounge around in your silky, stretchy girl clothes, you feel as though you could stay dressed forever.....

victoriamwilliams1
02-09-2010, 06:47 PM
I keep myself comfortable in both modes and I do have some shoes that do hurt in both modes and my resolve lately has been to wear them in the snow and let the moisture stretch them out:)

Other than that I am quite comfy while in girl mode in fact I find it more comfortable at times then guy mode.

Mandy Burgundy
02-09-2010, 06:51 PM
Definately something to fix, If I could. Who likes the pain of things like, epilating. But the pleasure you get from the feeling of hose on smooth legs and looking good makes it all worthwhile.

melissacd
02-09-2010, 07:06 PM
Hmmmm, well then:

- don't tuck cuz it is not necessary
- stop using corsets and cinchers - not required
- get your ears pierced so that you eliminate the pinch pain
- buy shoes that fit comfortably and are not too high
- practice going to the bathroom wearing pantyhose and you will get the hang of it

I have never thought of cross dressing as discomforting at all in fact quite the contrary, I am at my most peaceful and comfortable when I dress.

Melissa

JiveTurkeyOnRye
02-09-2010, 07:37 PM
I basically shed all the things I didn't like about crossdressing, and stuck with just the stuff I did like and find comfortable. Sure I'll still wear the occasional thing that I think looks good and makes me feel good if it's a little less comfy, but if something actually hurts, no need for it.

Wigs were hot and itchy, bras and breast forms dug into me, tucking hurt. Goodbye to them!

Charleen
02-09-2010, 07:57 PM
No discomfort here. Ears pierced, love shaving, heels don't bother me, ...........

NikiMichelle
02-09-2010, 08:06 PM
I am used to wearing the 4" heels aand the only thing that really bothers me is the roll top pantyhose!!!!

Byanca
02-09-2010, 08:18 PM
Discomfort regarding body. But it's after it's fixed, it's much better. Regarding heels clothes etc it's just joy and comfort and such-good things.

josie_S
02-09-2010, 08:21 PM
Oh those damn clip on earrings! I usually don't notice how much it hurts until I take them off. And I bought a great pair of Guess heels from DSW (only $60? HELL YEAH) but when I wore them out and danced in them for 2-3 hrs, I was in P-A-I-N. And I hate the razor bumps, plucking my eyebrows (I dont even go 'all out' with them--probably because it hurst so damn much!), and, I never thought I'd ever say this, but I'm glad I'm not 'built well enough,' so tucking is unecessary.

However, I LOVE my corset. I love cinching it up, I love my narrow waist, I love my curves, I love that it makes my butt look fantastic (if I say so myself), and I love how clothes look with the corset on...beauty hurts!

Sarah Welch
02-09-2010, 08:26 PM
The only thing for me thats painful is having to be in drab, especially when in public. BTW, I have learned that I dearly love the tight embrace of my new corset.

Sarah :daydreaming:

NathalieX66
02-09-2010, 08:34 PM
- stop using corsets and cinchers - not required
Melissa

I can sympathize with this quite well. I went on an outing a couple of weeks ago for about 5 hours and was wearing a waist cincher (not a corset) that had a metal strip (or bone) which the end was digging into the top of the side of my pelvis. It felt like my skin blistered and ruptured. The pain was burning and excruciating while driving home. :cry:

Lucy_Bella
02-09-2010, 08:36 PM
I find some of the " thingies" down right painful, but I still enjoy the appearance with useing them that they create.

I am really bad at getting things for my size , so they end up ripped or destroyed, because I insist on trying them on. Too tall for heels:doh: , my girlfriend is only 5' 6" without them I feel like Dennis Rodman in drag next to her.

The make up is really a chore due to the close shaving , then getting it in my eyes or wipeing the excess on clothing causing stains or change of outfits.

Forgeting just how fragile some clothing can be like nylons or satin and causing rips or runs.

But yes it is all worth it.

cutie_yami
02-09-2010, 08:46 PM
But aren't most of the pain/discomfort mentioned standard for many GG's?

Laura_Stephens
02-09-2010, 08:47 PM
I don't enjoy my epilator, but I do love the results.

Rachel Morley
02-09-2010, 08:49 PM
Like the discomfort? ... well, I'm not sure "like" is the word "tolerate" would be a better one in my case. Take my heels, I do like to wear high ones mostly 4" stilettos, and I do wear them out in public to our TG support group's socials, and I do have to stand up for quite long periods, and .... I really don't want to take them off if at all possible (because I like how I look and feel in them, plus I never have any other shoes with me) so I always keep them on even if it gets "difficult" for me :) Yeah I know I'm weird :bonk:

BLUE ORCHID
02-09-2010, 09:53 PM
Hi Mina

Theres a thin fine line between pain and pleasure

Orchid

AllieSF
02-09-2010, 10:35 PM
I am a like a lot of others here, I tolerate the pain and discomfort to attain the look and feel that I want and sometimes luckily obtain. I get no pleasure from it and work hard to fix it, avoid it or endure it so that I can be me out among the world.

Jenniferpl
02-09-2010, 11:08 PM
The things we have to put up with to look good.

Emme
02-09-2010, 11:56 PM
and lounge around in your silky, stretchy girl clothes, you feel as though you could stay dressed forever.....me too!

chris80
02-10-2010, 12:39 AM
I find skirts and tights much less constricting than trousers.

Stephenie S
02-10-2010, 12:44 AM

No, not at all.

Well, lots of women look forward to taking off their bra, but that's after MANY hours. The days of uncomfort for beauty are long gone. I grew up with that stuff. I remember stockings and garter belts, lace up girdles, long-line bras, white gloves all the time when out, sanitary belts, sleeping in rollers, and (ick) dress shields. I am SO glad that's all gone by the wayside.

Stephie

CD Jane
02-10-2010, 01:01 AM
I think I know what you mean, it's that little something that reminds me what i am wearing, or the effort i put into it. A bra strap is a plesant discomfort. I wear a heart rate while biking and at the gym, I cant help myself, I want to check my sholder strap, feel like it sliped. Heres one more, Shave to close between your legs, get razor rash but still wear panties that rub my thigh, yea I could put on boxers, but I kinda like it.

Angie G
02-10-2010, 01:10 AM
I do find some discomforts In some dressing. But it worth the trip.:hugs:
Angie

marlacd
02-10-2010, 02:02 AM
Its a general rule of thumb. If its uncomfortable, you've obviously bought the wrong size.

Samantha_Smile
02-10-2010, 06:10 AM
Alex, I totally get what youre saying...

But to me they aren't uncomfortable, they're tactile reminders of that feminine feeling.
Uncomfy at first, maybe. Untill your body is used to it.
But I wouldnt wear anything that meant I would be in discomfort the entire time I wore it.

I hear what youre saying though, these things are totaly different in feel to your guy clothes, and its those differences that light you up inside.

I cant wait to get an underbust corset, it might not be comfy at first, but my body will get used to it, and I will enjoy it.

Bunny Girl Zoe
02-10-2010, 06:22 AM
I find i'm comforble in woman underwear and clothes and more relaxed as find men clothes are of a discomfort more so jeans and the worse are men suites and ties can't stand wearing them.

jeanine38
02-10-2010, 06:34 AM

No, not at all.

Well, lots of women look forward to taking off their bra, but that's after MANY hours.

Stephie

Ya, I agree. In even the most comfortable bra I'm ready for a break after a full day.

erickka
02-10-2010, 07:04 AM
To be honest, almost all of my femme stuff is more comfortable than my drabs, so I look forward to putting on my girly clothes and such.

Gillian
02-10-2010, 08:26 AM
Interesting question, and in some ways I do enjoy the discomfort, I shall qualify below, as it is a constant reminder of my choices to crossdress.

1. I do tuck, and love the feeling of the completed act and the beautifully smooth abdomen I get from my methods, this is painful but a constricted feeling of everything held in place.

2. I adore the pain of weaing high heels on my feet after a few hours in them I adore the feeling personally

3. I hate the pain of returning to drab male clothes

4. I hate the pain of knowing it will be X days till I can become Gillian again :)

Shari
02-10-2010, 08:40 AM
I'm right there with you Mina.

The little aches and squeezes are very stimulating and add to the already wonderful feelings from dressing.

Add a little light bondage and I've arrived at heaven's gates.

melissacd
02-10-2010, 10:56 AM

and hence that is probably why they do not do many of those things anymore...

Frédérique
02-10-2010, 11:04 AM
Just to make it clear, I’m not into S&M of any kind. In fact I find pain to be an absolute turn off sexually. When in drab I usually go out of my way to be as comfortable as possible.
That being said I find these tiny little discomforts to be stimulating. They are sweet little reminders of that fact that I’m dressing, and more importantly feeling, like a woman… or as close to as I’m ever going to get.

I’m not “into” pain, either, but I know what you mean about the discomfort of crossdressing. It only makes me aware of the difference, and my brain links the discomfiture* to femininity, so I become blissfully unaware of my situation. This is what I set out to do in the first place, after all. I actually dress quite comfortably, and male clothes are highly uncomfortable by comparison. Needless to say, I always feel better in my femme clothes. Earrings can be awkward, but the feeling of “something there” negates it. Wearing hosiery, a skirt, and dainty shoes lets the cold air in at this time of year, but I find it to be exhilarating. Feeling wonderful, however briefly, is always worth any inconvenience or distress one may feel. In a way, wearing women’s clothing gets you in touch with what women have been forced to put up with for centuries, at least in terms of wardrobe and appearance. It makes you wonder who has been calling the shots, and the answer is men, for reasons of containment. Perhaps we are in the midst of a golden era for women, and MtF crossdressers seek out their own form of containment to keep themselves centered in some way for reasons of personal happiness. I subscribe to that theory whole-heartedly…:battingeyelashes:

*Not every day can you dust off an obsolete word!

fetishtop
02-10-2010, 11:13 AM
I wear lingerie only---slips, stockings, panties---around my home all the time. I started with pantyhose, but felt them too restricting. Tried garter belt and stockings, and they are ok, but my vote goes for sheer, glossy, dark thigh highs pulled up as high as they will go. Depilating is a problem, possibly because I don't know the best ways. Tried liquids = take too long. Shaving with a razor yields little cuts that bleed a lot. Still can't figure out a way to do the package adequately, usually end up with cuts, even when I use an electric razor. I have fine hair, so I usually go without depilating, do so as a kind of "treat." I'm not built to dress in full, so I go without; I envy guys that are androgynous in appearance and can switch convincingly with ease.

jenna_woods
02-10-2010, 11:14 AM
I am very comfortable wen dressed and very happy being female

suchacutie
02-10-2010, 11:44 AM
So I'm on my back getting a facial peel and she's working on my blackheads with a vengence and says, "we all suffer for the sake of beauty".

Do we? That made me think...

We remove hair: tweezing, epilator, waxing ... ouch, but we do it constantly

And I love those peels, painful as they can be.

My heels fit well, but after hours in them I do get tired. Do I rest? Not usually!

The clip-ons, even after being well-set do hurt after hours and hours.

For me that's it. Tucking for me is just fine and nothing else really is an issue. The heels issue is just silly as my feet get tired even in drab after a full day at work. The clip-ons are only an issue because I only have one pierced ear, so if the pain was an issue I could just get the other on pierced. So that leaves facials and hair. In all honesty, even if I never dressed again I would continue with hair removal and facials!

All-in-all, I guess the little discomforts that I have are just me wanting the life that I have, and I have the discomforts in both genders. I will say that any discomfort that kept me from enjoying Tina would be removed immediately! Isn't it odd, that the same discomfort in male mode might be ignored! hmmm.

Tina

Karren H
02-10-2010, 04:09 PM
I don't see the discomfort.. As compared to playing ice hockey... Crossdressing is a cake walk.. A pretty cake walk.. A cake walk in a cute dress.. Yeah!

msniki48
02-10-2010, 04:53 PM
I don't think of it as dicomfort, but more as a friendly reminder.:daydreaming:

When i under dress it is very easy to forget i have a pair of panties on, as i go through the business day... but if i have a bra on...not so easy to forget who is there [ niki]... same thing when fully dressed... some of those things like heels or shapers or keeping legs crossed the feel of the lipstick... these are all friendly reminders that i am presenting as the woman and i act accordingly:battingeyelashes:

sherri52
02-10-2010, 04:59 PM
Just something to fix. When something hurts it's time to change it. First things first pierce you ears. No more pain and alot of choices.

erika130
02-10-2010, 05:54 PM
... That being said I find these tiny little discomforts to be stimulating. They are sweet little reminders of that fact that I’m dressing, and more importantly feeling, like a woman… or as close to as I’m ever going to get. It’s not a sexual arousal, but more of a feeling of sensuality :o that usually comes with my dressing enfemme. I also find the feelings of pleasure and relaxation I get from crossdressing to more than compensate for any minor discomforts I have to “suffer” through...

I can totally relate to you and know exactly what you mean. Some of the little things that come from dressing, that may be quite uncomfortable, yet give you that extra feeling of femininity and sensuality. They just make you feel good as you're this much closer to feeling like a woman. It's strange.

The earrings are a good example. Other things are tight jeans, definitely heels, nails! or simply trying to keep your make up right. Or also, moving around and getting things done without putting your hair up or something! It gets in the way a lot, specially if you have to pick up something lol

:hugs: :2c:

windycissy
02-10-2010, 07:34 PM
I'm into looking and feeling like a woman, not into pain, and the reason a lot of GG's don't wear dresses, heels, nylons etc any more than they have to is that they're not into pain either...every once in a while it's worth it to put on killer heels and an uncomfortable dress for a special occasion, but I most like the times when I almost forget that I'm wearing women's clothes because they're so comfortable, like wearing nothing but a bra, panties and sundress on a hot summer day, heaven!

Kendra (Tx)
02-10-2010, 08:21 PM
Of course being pretty doesn't come without a price....Discomfort in several areas as mentioned in earlier posts...Heels, corsets, (shapers of all types), tucking the "boys" for those who aren't accustomed to the task, plucking, shaving, taping ( for those who try to create a better looking cleavage , or some of us who tape to reduce the wrinkle above the eyes ,or a better eyebrow arch) and the list goes on....But now the way I look at it....The "discomfort" can be negated by the wonderful feeling of fresh stockings slid on smooth legs... the feeling of a spring breeze on fresh shaved legs....or the feeling of a silky dress just put on after a nice bubblebath.... Or my personal favorite....The feeling of long, flowing hair cascading over your shoulders while your wearing a nice lite top that allows your hair to brush and tickle your exposed shoulders....Been there...Done..that...:daydreaming:...Or looking in the mirror and seeing the fruit of all the labor....THAT....more than makes up for the "discomfort" in my book...

http://kendra954.com

Dragster
02-10-2010, 09:18 PM
It's the discomfort that I find erotic, it reminds me that I'm wearing a corset, heels, suspenders. My wife doesn't find these erotic, so the discomfort to her is just a pain. So she's never likely to wear them, even for short periods, even though she knows she'd drive me wild if she did!

Tony

Nicole Brown
02-10-2010, 09:33 PM
Discomfort? I tuck, tape, cinch with a corset, wear heavy clip on earrings, wear heels between 3 - 4", wear short tight skirts, wear low cut tops to show the results of the taping and do just about everything else to improve my appearance. The discomfort comes when I have to remove all of this and go back to drab.

Nicole

Alice Green
02-10-2010, 10:11 PM
The only discomfort I feel is going back to normal "guy" mode.

shem650
02-11-2010, 02:55 AM
For me, the biggest discomfort is leaving the Nair on my sensitive parts a bit too long. Ouch.

Natalie_393
02-11-2010, 09:00 AM
A GG Friend Once told Me "Pain Is Beauty" She told me somtimes you have suck it up to look pretty

adrienner99
02-11-2010, 09:39 AM
I have always been impressed at how women appear to be oblivious to discomfort, of high heels for instance. They also all seem to have an unwritten code-- no matter how long it too you to get dressed, don't make any remarks about it.

tamarav
02-11-2010, 10:34 AM
In the beginning I used to put up with not being able to sit, breathing very shallow, walking very slowly and taking tiny steps and hurrying home to peel off the multiple layers of constrants I was wearing. I also never ate or went to the bathroom.

Today, I am totally at ease, can go to the bathroom anytime with no problems and work all day long in 5 inch heels. Practice and realizing all I had to do was lose some weight and exercise and I could look relatively good.

Wendrme
02-11-2010, 10:53 AM
Had occasion to have my 3inch heel boots on for about six hours the other day. As I plopped into a chair and put my feet up on the ottoman, I realized that those suckers can really hurt after wearing for so long a time. But then I looked at them and they looked so cute and sexy, I got up, swished my skirt around my legs and kept right on strutting in those delicious booties. A little pain can really be fun.

Jennifer Lynndon
02-11-2010, 10:07 PM
I'm with you Mina!

I LOVE corsets and wouldn't even think about wearing heels less than 4 inches. I glue on fingernails regularly and peel them off as needed after the evening. I have glued on breast forms and worn very low-cut bras, (or even gone braless) with appropriate tops that produced an effect that had GG's telling me how much they loved my look ... and peeling the forms off after was never any fun ... but as soon as I could deal with it again, I glued them right back on ...

And I'll continue to keep doing so. It may not work for any other girl ... but it sure works for me!:):D

Paige Winslow
02-12-2010, 02:33 AM
I never thought about the discomfort -- it kind of comes with the activity, but it does keep reminding me that I am physically different than usual. So in that sense, it is a thrill. But still, the makeup in the eyes, the clip-on earrings dropping to the floor, and the general anticipation of panic-driven clothes-changing is not that great. But, in a way, it is fun.

Love,

Paige

Ugly Michele
02-12-2010, 03:37 AM
To me there is no discomfort as it feels natural when dressed, there is pain when I'm not.

Danielle76
02-12-2010, 04:50 AM
Do I enjoy the discomforts? Nope. If I wear anything uncomfortable, or even painful, it's only because I want pics of myself in that outfit. Other than that, I only like to wear things that are both sexy and feel good to wear.

jeanine38
02-15-2010, 08:32 PM
Thanks to a work project that went very much wrong, I had the "experience" of wearing an underwire bra for 25 hours straight (I don't sleep in bras). I couldn't wait to get it off of me!

Sandy Banks
02-15-2010, 09:39 PM
Everything is fine except my damn hair getting caught in my lipstick....:witsend:

Samantha B L
02-15-2010, 10:35 PM
I feel very relaxed and comfortable but I have to be careful when putting on certain clothing items of mine which can rip out if I don't fit them on in just the right angle and direction. And i had to learn from GG freinds years ago how to put on hose rolling them up a little bit at a time and how to carefully put on a wig so I don't put gouges,rips and tears in the cap.

Ruikki
02-16-2010, 03:03 AM
I enjoy most of the "discomforts" i've experienced so far while dressing. For me, I think it is partly a sensuality as is mentioned above. As Im just starting I guess Im not really too sure "why" dressing appeals to me... for now im learning to accept that it just does and that there isnt anything wrong with that. Im still getting used to tucking, but i think in the end, this will be the most enjoyable "discomfort" as it gives me the closest femme feeling Ive ever had.

Ruikki
(for lack an identity)

susan54
02-16-2010, 03:46 PM
Maybe there is something about the shape of my hips that makes me look good in a skirt that also means that panties are genuinely more comfortable than male underwear. I am normal sized under the panties and have never tucked in my life or needed to, so perfectly comfortable. Yes, there are uncomfortable bras and heels, but there are also comfortable ones - so I only wear the comfortable ones. Same goes for clip-on earrings. There is absolutely no need for discomfort. OK - I haven't found a comfortable wig, but I never wear one at home and only wear one outside to fit in.

minalost
02-16-2010, 06:07 PM
Thanks for all your replies! The range of thoughs on this is amazing!

DawnRodgers
02-16-2010, 06:36 PM
A girls got to do what a girl's got to do. If you want to act and be the lady, why you have to put up with what goes wityh the territory. I don't dress like this to be comfortable, I do it to be sexy and attracrive. Do you think that GG's are comfortable In their heels and push up bras and tight fitting clothes? That's why it feels so good to slide off those heels at the end of the evening. I'll take that anytime.

cyndyw
02-16-2010, 10:04 PM
There is only pleasure when I am dressed in women’s clothes. I once went to a hair salon in a dress, heels and pantyhose. The stylist thought I might be uncomfortable, since I was wearing a dress a couple of inches above my knees showing off my legs. By the time she had done my makeup and applied mascara to my eyes, shaped my eyebrows a bit, and had me put on lipstick, she knew I really enjoyed being in a sexy dress and waking in high heels with only feminine clothes on my body.

I can’t get dressed up very often as a women but it always feels great and the few times I have been at parties dressed as a women have been a real hoot.

Karen_Ski
02-17-2010, 01:20 AM
Do you enjoy the “discomforts” (if any) of crossdressing?

I’m sure we all know that a certain amount of discomfort, if not down right pain :eek:, can be involved in dressing like a woman. Examples include tucking the boys and the little man away for a more feminine appearance; or the cramps you can get from walking in heels that are too high, too cheep, or for too long; or maybe the shortness of breath you can get from that oh so tight corset; or my personal favorite: the pinch of too tight clip-on earrings. It could also be as simple and painless as just the hassle of having to use the bathroom while wearing panty hose.

I don't find any more discomforts than any other woman experiences. I only tuck when absolutely necessary, believe me girls it is no big thing! As for the discomfort of a day in heels, ask any GG about that and they will tell you about that! I generally wear a waist cincher not a corset and any GG that has ever worn one or even a high waisted girdle can't wait to get home and out of it after just a few hours at church or on a date let alone a day at the office. As for the pantyhose thing, well that may have some to do with the rise of quality thigh highs!

All in all, any GG will tell you they are not as comfortable dressed up as they are in jeans and a simple blouse, why should us special girls be any different? :)

Ashley S
02-17-2010, 01:29 AM
I guess I'm lucky but I love my bras and get no discomfort from them, same with my breast forms. Even my very tight shapers are still soft and comfortable and move with me.

I do have a pretty oriental dress that has a zipper that pokes a bit, but other than that, my clothes all feel fantastic.

I don't really tuck, I just wear skirts that hide it.

I have also found that some lingerie items are better with the underwires taken out.

diannecourtney
02-17-2010, 12:00 PM
Since finding crossdressing I haven't had any discomfort with ladies attire except when I can't wear it, including 4" heels.:):):)

brzezina
02-17-2010, 04:24 PM
I enjoy all of the pain when it makes me feel so good - but just for a little while

Brandi Wyne
02-17-2010, 04:29 PM
Enjoy? Ha! That hardly describes my feelings about all the little things that it takes for me to be Brandi. Maybe the phrase "I LOVE it" isn't too strong.:daydreaming:

Janet K.
02-18-2010, 01:31 PM
I try to avoid the majority of the discomforts, but choose to live with the others. I have tucked for so long that it is second nature to me and actually feels natural. The shoes I wear are directly correlated to the activity I will be doing that day. As much as I absolutely love the look of my 4 inch black patent stilleto pumps, I realize that they are really not the best heels to wear if I am spending all day shopping. In that case I will wear my lower heels (1 1/2 to 2"), along with a nice pair of jeans, capris, or pants and a nice blouse or sweater. Part of being a convincing CD is to dress appropritely for the occasion. Dressing in a cocktail dress with 4-5" heels and ultra thick makeup to go to the grocery store just screams drag queen.

diannecourtney
02-20-2010, 10:04 AM
I find real pleasure in all things femine, even the weekly shaves. The one things that really would solve any problems is the daily shave. Remove that and I'd growout what hair I have left on top.

Cassandra
02-20-2010, 10:39 AM
Ears are pierced, don't go over a 3 inch heel, Corset? nah a simple cincher will do, and if it's done right tucking can be as comfortable as hangin free. I find discomfort in hard ass mens jeans, a shirt and tie, and the itchy cotton underwear made for men, I absoluty adore the softness of the feminine clothes and the feel of my face with make up on so there is no discomfort involved for me.. :D

That is exactly how I feel.

Yvonne York
02-21-2010, 08:39 AM
The fealing of a bra strap wraping arround you,(like a big hug) turn's me
up-side-down. If that is discomfort; well bring it on. Rader :)

There is nothing better than the thrill of feeling the straps and cups of an underwired bra. Nothing too tight, just to know you have it on. Oh, and my long blonde wig falling down my back, just above my bra. Heaven :battingeyelashes:

Ugly Michele
02-21-2010, 09:29 AM
I wear 3 nippers, most of the time 2 of which are 2 sizes 2 small, I find them comfy, the bra is comfy, bud tucked tight with his friends, Bikini panties they are all comfy to me. The pain comes when I have to remove and not know when I will be dressed again.

jeanine38
02-24-2010, 06:44 PM
I'm curious as to the experiences of those who have transitioned or are living full time wearing women's clothes. Have any clothes become "less fun" now that they are a normal part of your life?

The "grass is greener" concept is interesting. One of my GG friends told me she wishes she had a choice not to wear bras. I told her I'd trade in a second! :)

Jodi M
02-24-2010, 07:26 PM
Sometimes my bras feel a little too tight when I first put them on but after a while they seem to adjust and I seem to adjust and they become quite comfortable.I hate to take them off. An aside, why don't GG's wear dresses more often and more places. I think they are the most comfortable garment a person could wear.

ashgagal
02-24-2010, 09:53 PM
I don't know if it's that I enjoy the discomfort as much as I enjoy complaining about it to myself...darn bra strap...pantyhose waistband too tight...it makes me feel SO GG.

jenifer m.
02-25-2010, 01:08 AM
i find that only when im doing the heels and minis with low cut tops whear i have to tape my chest,and tuck ,and all the rest of that jazz is a bit uncomfortable but still awsome.i just really like dressing like the women at the mall or stores you know jeans or slacks with some balarinas or flats a nice top moderate jewelry,just enough makeup on to be able to pass,and thats it.i dont really have to tuck for that,and no tape unless i have on a v neck or low cut blouse.we can still be ultra fem without all the discomfort.

Karenmarie
02-25-2010, 02:13 AM
The HIGH....HIGH heels...no I enjoy a 2" heel (small ha) but I'm 6 ft.
tall and prefer the shorter heels. I can also go with the 4 inch but prefer the
2" better. I love the bras, this is in my mind part of becoming WOMAN.
Pantihose....please don't ever outlaw pantihose.

Hugs & Kissess

Karenmarie