PDA

View Full Version : I have a question

Lindsay Marie
08-08-2005, 11:10 PM
Ok here it is: When you girls see a GG out on the streets or in the clubs and she is wearing something extremely hot, do you wish you had it in your wardrobe? The reason I ask is today I saw a beautiful girl in the sexiest pink pumps I have ever seen and thought to myself "Gee I wish I had a pair of those", she caught me looking and gave me a little foot show and when she dangled them I really wished I had a pair then. Just curious to see what you girls think.

Ellaine
08-08-2005, 11:27 PM
Yes nylon.. All the time. Not just pumps either. Hairstyle, colour (that flaming red gets me every time even if it wouldn't suit lol) earings, obvious gypsy dangly ones, long "boho" skirts, short "pencil" skirts, "boho" tops, sexy clubbing tops...oh and shoes..don't start me on heels and sandals and sexy little slippers..oh the lot...everywhere there are ladies, or even ladies shop windows...there are wonderful wardrobe gems. I lovit!!!! :D

Damn I've got it worse than I thought !

Ellaine :)

BTW nice to welcome you to the site..XX

gender_blender
08-08-2005, 11:32 PM
Yes. And I ask where the person got the article or at least what the brand name is so that I may get one as well by searching on ebay or finding the store locally if possible.

Charlie

Lindsay Marie
08-09-2005, 12:03 AM
Ya I could've asked her Gender, however I figured since she was nice enough to treat me to a foot show I'd let it at that. Plus she was in the middle of lunch and that's just rude to inturupt someone while they're eating. Oh thanks for the welcome too Ellaine, it's not just the shoes for me either. I have a particular fetish for silk blouses and dark colored slacks. Just something about it drives me wild, especially if the girl is wearing black flats(hint hint for you shutterbugs).

Lisa
08-09-2005, 12:09 AM
Yes !! every time i go somewhere i find myself checking out what other women are wearing, and wanting to go and buy some of the same outfits, i judge what other women wear ansd then picture it on myself.

Hope your having a great time.

Lisa Lane. xoxo :)

gender_blender
08-09-2005, 12:17 AM
Ya I could've asked her Gender
She probably would have said, "female." :D

Plus she was in the middle of lunch and that's just rude to inturupt someone while they're eating.
Yes, it's usually more polite to wait until the person is finished eating or talking before inquiring about the item.

Charlie

girlintouch
08-09-2005, 12:20 AM
it happens to me all the time, I got even worse if she is beatiful I wish I had her body too

LouiseCassell
08-09-2005, 02:59 AM
What happens to me all the time is if I have spent weeks looking for a particular style of skirt and am unable to find the one I like I then see at least 4 or 5 women wearing the very skirt I want - sods law I think its called.

Sophie_A
08-09-2005, 03:25 AM
Im glad this isnt just me, thinking these thoughts, saw a fabulous little denim skirt with frayed waist and hem, it was gorgeous, and topped off with some nice white shoes.

My best friend, thinks its funny he wants the girl and I just want her clothes, but it sure sounds like a plan :eek:

Tiffy
08-09-2005, 07:59 AM
Of course. And this is the best way to keep up with the new styles that are out. I even carry a paper in my car, so if I see something I like when I am out I will write it down in detail. This way I can show my wife when I get home and she can help me look for it the next time we are out.

Kisses, April

Jasmine Marrie
08-09-2005, 11:22 AM
to answer your question every time i see a gg wearing somthing sexy i whish i had it in my wardrobe

LaceLuvr
08-09-2005, 11:28 AM
well i don't fully dress... just bra's, panties, stocking... well any kind of lingerie lol and some select heels too. so don't get to see much in public but in movies, commercials, occasional a glimpse of a sexy bra in public and oh yeah i'm like drooling for 2 reasons.... one cause it looks so good on them and 2 cause I WANT ONE ;)

michelle-jean
08-09-2005, 12:42 PM
i love to look at women to see what they have on from head to toe.let me change that.(from toe to head) the frist place i look is to see the footwear they have on and most of the time if they do not have on a sexy pair of highheels i will look else where,but some times i will glance at there clothes.i cant help it if a woman is in a good looking pair of heels or boots then i will give her the once over and look away and then look back again .if she knows i am looking thats ok,i just smile and look away.