PDA

View Full Version : Why

vetobob9
02-10-2010, 05:35 PM
Does it seem that when I am in all male mode, genetic women are standoffish, but when in "female under male" mode, they are friendly.

JustWendy
02-10-2010, 05:40 PM
Even if you are only underdressng, you're still indulging our feminine side and that probably comes across in the way you engage other people. It seems to me we are all happier when we are in touch with our feminine side and others gravitate towards happy people.

Wendy

Joni Marie Cruz
02-10-2010, 05:47 PM
X-ray vision? Feminine intuition? Whale-tail showing? I think it's what Wendy said, they can probably just tell you feel happier and more self confident and you're more able to relate to them on a feminine level.

Hugs...Joni Mari

Karren H
02-10-2010, 05:59 PM
Obviously you hate your male self so much that sub consiously you send out negative vibes in male mode... Or... You just want to think that its that way... Either way.. You have issues..

sherri52
02-10-2010, 09:27 PM
It's all in your mood. While underdressing you are in a better mood or using your feminine feelings and a woman can sense sensitivity in a person

vetobob9
02-11-2010, 01:17 AM
Actually I'm more confident in male mode, in most situations. But I'm historically, more reserved when underdressed because I do not desire to be outed. Probably cause I hear other people call attention to it. How can they tell?

Just yesterday, a girl at my school said I had nice hair. But I had only been growing it since Jan 1 when I left the military because you are not allowed to grow your hair in there. Plus it's not that long yet.

Jamz1b
02-11-2010, 02:06 AM
I belive very much that girls are "on gard" with guys, where as with any touch of femininity then they can feel "safe" in that they dont have to swat off a guy trying to hit on them..

I liken it to the married non-married issue, married guys seem to not scare off the girls as much as a single guy out on the "prowl".

OR you just happen to know lots of lesbians ;)

Joanne f
02-11-2010, 06:10 AM
We all give off some sort of vibes , some more than others and some are more sensitive at picking them up more than others and you also have compatible vibes and negative vibes and in general i think the females are more sensitive at picking these vibes up so they can tell when you are happy within yourself or not or at least when you are extra happy .

gabimartini
02-11-2010, 06:48 AM
Even if you are only underdressng, you're still indulging our feminine side and that probably comes across in the way you engage other people. It seems to me we are all happier when we are in touch with our feminine side and others gravitate towards happy people.

Wendy

I totally agree with Wendy! Happy people project that energy upon others and attract more of the same!

KimberlyJo
02-11-2010, 07:50 AM
Actually I'm more confident in male mode, in most situations. But I'm historically, more reserved when underdressed because I do not desire to be outed. Probably cause I hear other people call attention to it. How can they tell?

Perhaps you are a little too "confident" while in male mode and it turns females off of you. I've always heard women love a confident guy, but there's a fine line.

tamarav
02-11-2010, 08:23 AM
Just recently out of the military, underdressed, and seem to be out of place with females while in male mode. Well duh!

There is whole new world out there and you need to stay calm and be confident without being overbearing. Women pick up on the male hunting "scent" a mile away. And you don't even have to be on "the hunt", just overly in their presence. Don't push yourself into the situation, let it develop.

kimdl93
02-11-2010, 10:09 AM

Just yesterday, a girl at my school said I had nice hair. But I had only been growing it since Jan 1 when I left the military because you are not allowed to grow your hair in there. Plus it's not that long yet.

Maybe confident comes accross a bit too strong in all male mode? Some women are attracted to the alpha dog thing, but some are turned off by it. just guessing!

Christie ann
02-11-2010, 01:54 PM
I give the girl-to-girl smile more when I am wearing something feminine. That seems to be an almost universal ice breaker.

charlie
02-11-2010, 03:00 PM
I think that I'm either accepted or not the same in both modes. Young women tend to be a bit more interested in me as a female...older women like me more as a male. If that was just reversed!

Kate Simmons
02-11-2010, 06:08 PM
They must have built in "C-Dar".:)

audreyinalbany
02-11-2010, 07:01 PM
I've said it before: it seems that gg's tend, as a very general rule, to sympathize with cd's unless they are in an intimate relationship with one. In which case, all bets are off.
Speaking for personal experience, it does seem as though, when I'm 'girled up,' women, at least SA's, tend to be pretty friendly and chatty.

Leslie Mary S
02-11-2010, 07:16 PM
I don't know either. Maybe the female pantie-lines are showing, or are causing a shape change to you that the GGs are seeing or sensing it.

Dee2U
02-11-2010, 07:40 PM
I give the girl-to-girl smile more when I am wearing something feminine. That seems to be an almost universal ice breaker.

There really is something in the girl to girl smile, the way I hold myself, the way in which I participate in conversations.It all changes when underdressing or relaxing into my femininity....Dee

Andy66
02-11-2010, 08:07 PM
What you feel is confident, maybe some people interpret it as arrogant or bossy?