PDA

View Full Version : Do you eat differenty when enfemme?

tall sam
02-11-2010, 12:12 AM
I find that when I am dressed up my eating and drinking habits change. I find that I dont enjoy the more male "heavy" foods like steak and pork etc. I tend to prefer lighter food lake chicken and veg. I also dont enjoy swigging a beer from the bottle - its either a glass of wine or a beer in a wine glass.

Strange but true - is this common?

Samantha

NathalieX66
02-11-2010, 12:29 AM
My mom is the most feminine person I know....until I inviter her into my house and put a plate of anything in front of her, she turns into a hungry wild boar. All the sudden, she turns into Fred Flintstone after a week of hunting.
Honestly, I've never seen a female act like something right out of Planet of the Apes.
I rule nothing out when it comes to sexes. Males & females are capable of crude or refined behavior. There is no stereotype. We are all dumb apes.

Emme
02-11-2010, 12:42 AM
We eat at chick-fi-A a lot. I always eat salad and I wolf it down. When at home , eat like a lady as I am almost always dressed. The other day I was cramming down a salad and thought....no one would ever know I was capable of eating like a lady. I think transforming into a lady turns on a switch that puts me in "smooth' mode. When I finally get to go to a national or regional meeting I greatly fear I will walk and eat like a Man In Dress. YUCK

I got a wonderful compliment from wife a month ago when she said she saw a woman walk across th yard.!!! It was meeee! But I was not eating! LOL

Rachel Morley
02-11-2010, 12:48 AM
I'm the same in boy and girl mode. I eat a low fat vegan diet :)

dilane
02-11-2010, 12:50 AM
I eat the same foods, but I've never been a slab of meat kind of person, prefering salads, fish and chicken and various ethnic foods usually.

In terms of table manners, I think women (or at least middle-class women) do tend to have good table manners on average. Table manners as traditionally taught aren't sex typed, but guys tend to play fast and loose and women are a bit more fastidious on average.

It is quite incongruous to see a beautifully turned out MTF shoveling food in with elbows on the table. I had a friend who was a 9.5 in the looks department, but who ate like a low-class guy.

I hissed at her "Laurie! You're wolfing your food! Eat like a lady!". She was taken aback. It embarrassed me because she was drawing attention to our table with her awful manners.

En femme, I tend to eat in a more makeup-sparing manner -- I might cut my pizza with a knife, for instance, I hold my fork differently, take smaller bites, and drink my margarita from a straw, little things like that.

RhondaLynn
02-11-2010, 01:09 AM
My tastes or preferences in foods doesn't change, but i seem to develop a propensity to drip condiments on my best and most favorite blouses. Isn't that enough to ruin a meal, if not an evening, or what?

After being forced to retire several blouses to the 'last resort' end of the closet, i've began putting my bathrobe on over my clothes before i sit down to enjoy a potentially hazardous meal.

EnglishRose
02-11-2010, 01:10 AM
My tastes or preferences in foods doesn't change, but i seem to develop a propensity to drip condiments on my best and most favorite blouses. Isn't that enough to ruin a meal, if not an evening, or what?

Same here - I eat similarly to in drab but very carefully :D

Fran Moore
02-11-2010, 02:25 AM
I think that it has to do with the fact that I don't dress unless the clothes fit, and it becomes even more apparent that I need to watch my figure if the outfit I'm wearing is a little too tight. Also, I refuse to "go up a size"!:)

Suzanne

DawnRodgers
02-11-2010, 02:30 AM
I do absolutely everything differently when in fem mode. Daintier, if you like. Eat. talk, walk, drink, write.
Dawn

Gillian
02-11-2010, 03:35 AM
I'm with Dawn on this, everything I do is more dainty and delicate, I eat a lot less drink rather than gulp, use a glass and a straw for coke or soft drink's I have never had dinner as Gillian but lunches tend to be smaller portions and eat sitting properly as a guy I would slob on the rug in front of the tele!

It all add's to the feeling within to me.

Danielle Gee
02-11-2010, 03:43 AM
I do absolutely everything differently when in fem mode. Daintier, if you like. Eat. talk, walk, drink, write.
Dawn

Ditto for me too!!!I do everything differently

gabimartini
02-11-2010, 04:51 AM
In terms of what I eat, not really, as I'm mostly vegetarian anyways.

In terms of how I eat, definitely. I watch my posture, take much smaller bites, etc.

In terms of how much I eat, again, I don't eat that much as a male, and I end up eating even less en femme.

allisonrn06
02-11-2010, 05:16 AM
I try to avoid eating while dressed fem, but when I do eat am probably more dainty about it, as I am more conscious about getting food on my clothes than when I am in guy mode.

JaytoJillian
02-11-2010, 05:27 AM
As a rule, I don't eat when en femme.

erickka
02-11-2010, 07:40 AM
I find that I eat slower, and I have to make sure that I don't eat my long wig at the same time!

Sooty
02-11-2010, 07:54 AM
Same here - I eat similarly to in drab but very carefully :D

Ditto :)

tamarav
02-11-2010, 07:56 AM
Totally vegan, no matter how I am dressed. Calories eaten, calories burned....

...and it has been paying off nicely.

Jocelyn Quivers
02-11-2010, 08:35 AM
My rule of thumb is that I try not to eat anything messy when en-femme. Being that I don't want the food splattering on my face or outfits. I also tend to eat slower and more carefully so as not to ruin my make up.

noeleena
02-11-2010, 08:40 AM
Hi.
For me as a youngin i was allways fussy & not just about food i am tidy & keep things in order yet do leave the odd thing about.
food wise allways cleaning up after now of cause grand kids & jos my s o . who did her share of cleaning so now its back to me .
as has been said i dont pig it down . funny tho i did hear from my friends who did catering for a group & was told they ate like pigs & left such a mess . now they were ment to be well to do people both male & female .
yet in the main women are more refind in eating out .
& i really dont like getting food on my clothes .
so yes some what fussy .

...noeleena...

Nicole Erin
02-11-2010, 08:47 AM
As a rule, I don't eat when en femme.

Wow Jill, iof everyone did that, what about some of our sisters who sometimes spend a week or more en femme?
SCC would cut out all the dinners. Be some hungry bitches leaving that place :heehee:

But heck no I eat the same femme mode or not.

I think these "do you do this or that different en femme", some people obsess over it a little too much.

Man if you had to do everything different en femme, you would be exhausted. Trying to remember exact methods of being prim and proper.

OK fine so I am not a lady.

StaceyJane
02-11-2010, 09:23 AM
I worry about my lipstick when eating en femme.

Kate Simmons
02-11-2010, 09:26 AM
I don't eat en femme Hon. Not good for my girlish figure.;):battingeyelashes::)

Lora Olivia
02-11-2010, 09:57 AM
I am definitely more conscious of clothing and makeup. My SO and I usually do the Olive Garden soup and salad lunch so what I eat is not the question, but how I eat it is more refined, slower etc. The one thing that boggles my mind is I enjoy a nice White Zin or Chardonay spritzer, whereas "he" wouldn't touch the stuff

Genifer Teal
02-11-2010, 10:00 AM
When a woman is wearing makeup, she must eat carefully so as not to ruin it. Oily greasy foods are not the best choice anyway, nor are big sloppy foods you take bites out of, and no sloppy finger foods. Hamburgers are not a good choice, and pizza should avoid touching the lips. Obviously one can reapply lipstick afterwards, but one should try to avoid needing total disaster recovery.

For those who don't eat while they are dressed, how long can you go without eating? Depending on the situation after 4 to 6 hours without eating I'd be ready to collapse. God bless a fast metabolism.

Gen

kellycan27
02-11-2010, 10:00 AM
I eat a healthier diet, and I am consious of my calorie intake.

sherri52
02-11-2010, 10:11 AM
When out to eat enfemme I tend to eat a little less. Mostly to feel the femininity of being a lady. At home nothing changes from male mode.

Wendrme
02-11-2010, 11:04 AM
Though I eat like a horse in male mode, I do enjoy ordering typical female food when dressed and out. As hungry as you may be, a small salad and a piece of quiche looks very nice when you are looking down over your bra encased breasts at the restaurant table.
I have had a great deal of trouble remembering to take food in over the teeth with the lips out of the way. You don't want to muss your lipstick too much. Though, I find the favorite part of the meal to be finished and taking my compact and lipstick out at the table and repairing the damage before I pay the bill.

minalost
02-11-2010, 11:24 AM
I eat the same things both ways, but I tend to eat too fast as a male. Enfemme I SLOW down and eat smaller bites. It's probably healthier for me to eat while dressed up! Less likely to choak to death :D!

Christina Horton
02-11-2010, 11:24 AM
When I'm out dressed I find I have no want to eat. I just don't get hungry. I have been out all day and shopping , and still don't get hungry. I do eat though. I have gone to dinner events and I allways sit up and eat normal like I have allways done. My mom told me to that if you eat slowly you after 15 mins your no longer hungry. And it works.

So if I could dress 24/7 I might get down to the same size as some of the girls here whom are like 0s. I hate them lol. That's me I just don't get hungry while out. Weird eh.

msniki48
02-11-2010, 11:56 AM
I think that it has to do with the fact that I don't dress unless the clothes fit, and it becomes even more apparent that I need to watch my figure if the outfit I'm wearing is a little too tight. Also, I refuse to "go up a size"!:)

Suzanne

Suzanne...why didn't somebody tell me that before i gained the 20 lbs.....PLUS...why didn't somebody tell me that women's clothes are not the least bit forgiving , in comparison to men's clothing....:eek:

ohhhhh welll....time to shop!:heehee:

charlie
02-11-2010, 01:11 PM
I eat and behave the same. Only difference is to try and not smear lipstick on the whole glass (a straw is helpful) and to keep the hair off my fork.

Mandy Burgundy
02-11-2010, 01:16 PM
I agree totally. My table mannerisms change, choice of diet (I won't dare eat burgers or greasy messy foods) drink with a straw, and portion sizes are much smaller. We don't want that corset busting on us do we??

divamissz
02-11-2010, 01:21 PM
I find that I eat much less when I am dressed, I take smaller bites and I am far more aware of how I am eating. I also tend to eat lighter foods-fish, salads, etc.

Electra
02-11-2010, 01:46 PM
No, but I drink differently :) in that I take a glass of sherry or white wine when at the bar and not beer.

Nicole Brown
02-11-2010, 02:50 PM
Just about everything seems to be different when I am dressed as Nicole and that includes what and how I eat. When dining as Nicole, I usually choose fish or a salad with a glass of white wine. As my other self, it is usually chicken, a lot of it, and either red wine or a beer. It always takes Nicole a lot longer to completed her meal as she takes smaller pieces and eats much more slowly and carefully. She also talks a lot more than he does.

Nicole

carhill2mn
02-11-2010, 03:19 PM
I don't know if it is "common" but all of this is certainly part of being "feminine" for me.

Karren H
02-11-2010, 03:30 PM
I don't... After spending that kind of time on my face theirs no way I'm going to mess it up... Tried brushing my teeth enfemme once.. Wasn't a pretty picture..

Samantha_Smile
02-11-2010, 03:37 PM
Thanks to tight waist belts, en femme, I barely eat.
The other night when I dressed for Emma, we had tea together, and it was the first time I'd ever eaten a meal en femme.
To be honest, I found I ate slower... but I was just trying not to wreck my lipstick! :o

I still like food though :D

JustWendy
02-11-2010, 03:55 PM
That just happened to me this morning. I forgot to brush my teeth before putting on my makeup/lipstick. When I was done, my toothbrush looked like I'd punctured an artery in my gums.

Wendy

Nicole Erin
02-11-2010, 04:09 PM
Tried brushing my teeth enfemme once.. Wasn't a pretty picture..

I can already see here shortly someone will make a thread - "Ever been to the dentist en femme?"
And then someone will make a comment aboiut having their cavity filled. :D

Now people, the wat to eat en femme is to slurp your food if it is pasta, wipe your mouth on your sleeve, and most important, when you belch, put your arm up making a fist, and then pull down your arm as you belch. Sometimes farting at the dinner table helps.

I do this all the time and I pass perfectly and no one notices.

JustWendy
02-11-2010, 04:15 PM
:lol2:Stop it, please:lol: really, you're killing me:lol2: in a second, my coffee is going to come through my nose. That can't be good for the image.

Brandi Wyne
02-11-2010, 04:16 PM
I eat a healthier diet, and I am consious of my calorie intake.
Me, too, Kelly. I find that I eat lighter and less. Also, the potential for a mess is always on my mind. More femme translates less fat and I'm waay too fat now from livng in the frustrating in-between place.:sad:

Angelofsomekind
02-11-2010, 04:31 PM
I absolutly do, and I can tell you why. When I dress I always wear a corset. Because of the corset I can't eat as much, and can't drink the same things. The food isn't really all that different, I just can't eat as much. But the drinks are totally diferent. I can't drink anything carbondated, so no beer. I'll generally get wine, which kinda annoys me because the wine they usually sell in clubs for $5 a glass you can get a bottle of for $6. So if not that a mixed drink, but again, nothing carbonated.

EnglishRose
02-11-2010, 04:59 PM
Tried brushing my teeth enfemme once.. Wasn't a pretty picture..

Not had a nightie with "white highlights" from that yet luckily :)

Dee2U
02-11-2010, 08:02 PM
Since I am never en femme in public, I cannot respond directly to this. I have however been working on several ways that changing how you eat can help you diet and some of these are very feminine. For example:
1. Manage your portions - take less
2. Eat more slowly and deliberately; placing your cutlery down between
3. Watch your simple carbs and fatty foods; increase the veggie and whole grains
4. Try meal replacement bars, shakes and Lean Cuisines - they are protion controlled. They are a staple for me with lunch at the office
5. Dont be afraid to say you are dieting. Others wont push you to eat that extra slice of pizza
6. Leave a little on your plate. Your Mom isnt watching and if done intentionally it stops you from going for seconds

All of these are sound from a dieting perspective - look better through more feminine behaviour....Dee

tall sam
02-11-2010, 10:23 PM
Good to see I am not alone with my femme habits.

Looks like we have also found a new weight loss diet for men!
Unfortunately with my high metabolism and active work, if I spend too much time dressed I find I start losing weight - the SO dosnt like me skinny.

Sam

Karen__Starr
02-12-2010, 02:32 AM
I eat the same, sensible and only when need to feed, never too much.

Fran Moore
02-12-2010, 10:16 AM
That's funny stuff Niki! Holidays are always a dangerous time for me (Christmas/Thanksgiving), nothing like getting 10-20 lbs for Christmas! But hey, I'm with you, let's go shopping, the exercise will be good for us!

Suzanne

Nina (uk)
02-12-2010, 10:29 AM
I lose my appetite completely when i am dressed, dont know why, i just do but it is the way it is and then when i do go back to drab i eat normaly which happens to be a calorie controlled caveman diet.

MimiLee
02-12-2010, 12:32 PM
I still eat what i want, but the portions are much smaller. I also avoid messy foods and tend to skip the beer.

t-girlxsophie
02-12-2010, 12:48 PM
I'm Afraid whether am in drab or out dressed ,I eat the same way...like a pig at the trough:eek:

victoriamwilliams1
02-12-2010, 11:36 PM
Yes I eat lighter foods. I guess we are more aware of trying to fit in our clothes:)

Frédérique
02-13-2010, 03:50 AM
Do you eat differently when enfemme?
I find that when I am dressed up my eating and drinking habits change.

I don’t eat en femme – it ruins my lipstick, darling. :eek: I only sip drinks whilst dressed, and I keep a tissue handy to remove any scarlet residue from the cup or glass I’m using. Crossdressing is a great way to diet – dress up, don’t eat, and fit into your clothes better and better. It’s a mutual relationship that benefits this choice of lifestyle, sort of a perpetual motion scheme exploiting the power of panties…:heehee:

Deidra Cowen
02-13-2010, 09:42 AM
Don't order cajun pasta! Did that once and its really hard to keep the lipstick and makeup in order while eating something messy.

I have pretty good table manners to begin with but I really try to concentrate when in fem mode. Sit up straight. Left hand in lap on top of napkin unless using the knife, daity bites and correctly lay the fork on the plate when not using it.

Oh yeah very important...hold the wine glass by the stem. Not up high around the cup area...a friend taught me that trick...very femmy!!!!

jo_ann
02-13-2010, 11:03 AM
If I'm wearing a corset, I totally eat light.. if i'm wearing lipstick, I find that I eat much more carefully (so I'm not eating all my lipstick off). I should probably dress up more, I'd probably lose a lot of weight! :D

msniki48
02-13-2010, 01:37 PM
I think I have got to start learning how to eat like a girl....er maybe a bird! lol

I don't eat differently as a girl, but I try to be concious of my manners as a girl.

I try not to slouch over my food so i can shovel it in etc. i think you have brought up a very good idea, in that i will now think i'm eating as a girl all the time...maybe i'll eat less....my spanx ain't doin the trick....:sad:

:battingeyelashes:

natashab
02-13-2010, 05:32 PM
Because I am on a diet I am feeding my poor hubby with chick food. Lotso salads, chicken and lighter food. Sorry hunny, you want to dress like a woman then you need to eat like one too. Teehee

Claire Cook
02-13-2010, 05:52 PM
Just about everything seems to be different when I am dressed as Nicole and that includes what and how I eat. When dining as Nicole, I usually choose fish or a salad with a glass of white wine. As my other self, it is usually chicken, a lot of it, and either red wine or a beer. It always takes Nicole a lot longer to completed her meal as she takes smaller pieces and eats much more slowly and carefully. She also talks a lot more than he does.

Nicole

Nicole, I could have written that! :battingeyelashes: That's just how I feel. We also learn to dab at the corners of our mouths with a napkin (don't do a full mouth wipe with lipstick!!) and other things by -- as usual -- watching how GG's do it. However, these dietary changes now spill over into the rest of my life. My wife is a diabetic with a heart condition, and I try to always keep the calories down -- the eternal battle with the figure. The older I get, the harder it is to burn those calories up.

susan lewis
02-13-2010, 06:29 PM
the few times in public that i have eaten out have always been female food, salad and drinks like white wine, i love it when my date orders for me so i can hear him say "my wife will have a salad", i feel i am in heaven when i hear those words