PDA

View Full Version : How Long can you go without dressing?

Lisa
08-09-2005, 01:03 AM
COLORI just got back from vacation, andwhile on vacation i was unable to dress went with family,and they do not know yet. I was gone for one week and i could not wait to get home and put on some pantyhose and paties, i find myself, dressing alot, somtimes every day! If i had to go a whole month without dressing i would probobly freak out.LOL ( just let me know if anyone else feels the same way?

Lisa Lane.xoxo :D

Tristen Cox
08-09-2005, 01:06 AM
Uhm babe? You might want to not post this in the personals:p Sorry.

To answer your question I have no choice with the (P word here), but other wise I dress daily, nearest to full time as I can get at the moment. Not going with out it unless I have to move to an island, and even then...

Ibuki_Warpetal
08-09-2005, 01:17 AM
Weeks. I'm like a Cd camel.

Khriss
08-09-2005, 01:27 AM
yup, I can identify with that-(unfortunately) but, I'm the two hump, kind :rolleyes: :D

Tristen Cox
08-09-2005, 01:32 AM
No comment, many ways to interpret that one :lol:

Khriss
08-09-2005, 01:57 AM
No comment, many ways to interpret that one :lol:
I was thinkin' boobs , but you thought?? omg-wheres the delete button,,,,, ohhh screw it er-oops to heck wit,,,,,,,arrrrg Tristen ! :eek: :- :rolleyes:

Miss Vicki
08-09-2005, 03:31 AM
I have not dresed since the middle of may. That was when my son came home from college. He has had a very erratic some job. He works at a water park and some days he is there all day, and some days they send him home after a few hours or less.
I do not want him to catch me so I am waiting until he returns to school/
Oh Yes. It is driving me crazy, not able to dress. I DO read this forum almost every day and dream.

Emily Ann Brown
08-09-2005, 04:03 AM
Two weeks ago was the first full dress in six weeks. I usually have on stockings and panties every day. And yes, I was getting grouchy at six weeks.

Emily Ann

arula
08-09-2005, 04:12 AM
Since joining this sisterhood, I dress almost every day. I've been inspired to step up and keep up with everything girl. Thanks. XO Arula.

tifftg
08-09-2005, 07:16 AM
I have not dresed since the middle of may. That was when my son came home from college. He has had a very erratic some job. He works at a water park and some days he is there all day, and some days they send him home after a few hours or less.
I do not want him to catch me so I am waiting until he returns to school/
Oh Yes. It is driving me crazy, not able to dress. I DO read this forum almost every day and dream.

It has been a rough summer, finally have a business trip, so at least I got to be Tiffany last night in the hotel room. Traveling with a bunch of people from work, so can't go out--darn, but at least putting on the makeup top and skirt was a relief.

tiff

Tiffy
08-09-2005, 07:51 AM
I dress daily, but I can go as long as a week at the most with out dressing. But I am a total pr#@k to be around if I have no dressed in the past 24 hours.

Kisses, April

melissacd
08-09-2005, 08:18 AM
The longest was about 14 years, in this dry spell I think that it has been about 2-3 years since I last cross dressed.

lisa_sf
08-09-2005, 09:23 AM
At this point, I get pretty grouchy if I can't dress everyday. Even just wearing some panties and/or pantyhose under my regular clothes is enough to quench the thirst.

Katie Ashe
08-09-2005, 09:28 AM
A few days at the most... I get jitty, kinda like caffine withdrawl I guess.
What Lisa said too...

Ladybird
08-09-2005, 09:36 AM
Although that was due to circumstance, my Gord! I`am a bitch if I can`t dress or am unable to, but hey it`s the people around me that suffer with me, now I`ve found this forum, I dress up praticially every day now, can`t be bad! for everyone involved:D

LaceLuvr
08-09-2005, 09:36 AM
for me it's not very long. i don't fully dress in the first place but i gotta have my lingerie.. a week at most probably and i started getting depressed and cranky a couple months and it's really bad. i hope i never have to endure that... hopefully i shouldn't i'm with a terrific and understanding GG now and she has no problem with it and has never once tried to change this about me... you gotta love all the Great GG's out there and I feel very lucky that I have one that is so great.

Clare
08-09-2005, 11:02 PM
As long as it takes. I know that the opportunity to dress will always come by again. If denying the urge to dress is for positive reasons such as family circumstances, i'm happy to go without for a period of time.

Christine

Lindsay Marie
08-09-2005, 11:21 PM
1 whole year I didn't dress one time while I went through the police academy. Well it was 11 months actually, but close.

Marlena Dahlstrom
08-09-2005, 11:52 PM

I'm similar. I've found my desire to dress seems to run in phases. Sometimes I'll want to do it daily, and other times I'm not particularly interested in doing so for months on end.

I do find that when I've had the opportunity to dress daily (or near daily) I hit a satiation point. Not guilt or shame, just that I've satisfied the urge for the moment.

Ibuki_Warpetal
08-10-2005, 12:13 AM
I've actually begun understanding why females like certain male clothes, and I'm outgrowing the anti-prep philosophy of my teens.

I'm perfectly comfortable sitting in my indoor lawnchair at my computer in khakis.

No hassle, no closing the door, ...I'm sure noone wants to understand that :p but I only dress when I start feeling frisky. >.>

Angela Burke
08-10-2005, 12:34 AM
I used to go through all the "self doubts" as well.
If only I had the confidence then that I have now.
She's not going to go away!
Don't throw away your wardrobe.

Love Angela XX

Lisa
08-10-2005, 01:03 AM
I agree with andy!!!! I cant tell you the numberof times that i went out and bought clothes, pantie,pantyhose, and then start feeling bad about it and throw it all away, just to go out and buy it all again a few months later. You do things like this when you are struggling with dressing, once i accepted that this was who i was,and it did'nt have to be a terrible thing, i am much happier. and lovin every minute of it.

Lisa Lane.xoxo

Akyra
08-10-2005, 01:57 AM
How Long can you go without dressing?

til a cop pulls me over????????

Deborah
08-10-2005, 02:05 AM
Dressing doesn't mean that much to me. I feel like a girl whether i'm in jeans or a dress. I can't relate to the purging thing. Seems like a waste of nice clothes to me. If you feel guilty about it or whatever put them in a box up in the attic or in storage. Ya know?

I guess what i'm saying is be yourself...Geez who gives a damn what people do in the privacy of their own home. Going out in public is another story because you have the whole world viewing you then.

Akyra
08-10-2005, 02:07 AM
Geez who gives a damn what people do in the privacy of their own home. Going out in public is another story because you have the whole world viewing you then.
unless theres a camera runnin :eek:

crispy
08-10-2005, 02:08 AM
How Long can you go without dressing?

til a cop pulls me over????????
smart-ass !!

so 'kyra's back again - let the fun begin. :)

HaleyPink2000
08-10-2005, 08:04 PM
I find that weekends are for dressing 100% these days and the week days are when not at work. But when the Grand kids come it can cause some crimp in my style. I don't dress till they are gone. So lets see? Hmmm. Prolly I'd say 24 hours and I get grumpy about it.

After a 2 weeks of vacation I was like " where is my bra and makeup bag"!

Love to U all!

Haley:)

Julie
08-10-2005, 08:07 PM
I went ten years w/o dressing. Then Pandora's Box reopened! :eek:

emmicd
08-10-2005, 11:01 PM
I've only dressed fully en femme (dress, pantyhose, wig, makeup, shoes, handbag, etc) about 3 or 4 times in 35 years since I started crossdressing. Last time I did that was this past June for pictures. It was private at a womens studio.

Last time before that my last full femme experience was at age 26, over 18 years ago!

However I will wear womens panties underneath my male clothing.

I sometimes wear a dress, bra, panties, and pantyhose at night when my family fall asleep. This may be a couple of times a month.

I do wear womens slacks/jeans at the mall on weekends.

Can't dress more than that!

Need to be a good role model to my son!

Emmi

michelle19845
08-10-2005, 11:02 PM
if noone minds,
what kind of feelings was it that made you wanna throw out your wardrobe?feel happier? depressed???????

Sweet Jeanette
08-11-2005, 12:36 AM
Eight hours. ---The work day. ------Then it's home to the wife & doff the male duds, and slip into ,------what "Makes My Day", ------Ahhh Yes, the feeling is Grand!!! :D

Ruby M
08-11-2005, 06:04 AM
Thanks for this section on the forum.
I am closet CD, ben able to have at least one day a week to dress. as my wife and Iwork different hours/days. But thats all changed now, she is working at home most of the time, so I have no time at all to dress. I am having cold turkey its agony.

Jeanette H
08-11-2005, 07:09 AM
At present I seem to get the urge every other week. As a rule I actually dress after thinking about it for a couple of days, and deciding when I can fit a session in. After a couple of days of deciding "not tonight" I find myself getting irritable.

Tedi
08-11-2005, 03:06 PM
8 Hours, the second my feet hit the floor in the morning I'm putting on a pair of earrings and reaching for my bra and forms. Then it's a nice silky nightgown over top. Even if it's only for a hour or so while I'm having my morning coffee and doing the AM crossword puzzle I want to have something on. Then I change into the drabs and go to work.. UGH.

Rachael Warren
08-11-2005, 05:11 PM
At the moment less than 9 hours, I am pretty stressed, can't wait to get into a skirt and shut off from the work day!

I am finding this site is helping me though!

Rachael. :)

Lana
08-11-2005, 11:53 PM
I haven't been fully dressed in a looooong time mostly because I it's just not practical being as I smoke and when I smoke I have to go out on the patio where I'd be seen by God and everybody. I do however wear a nightgown to bed evey night, except for the past few weeks. I developed blood clots in my leg and there's a possibility that they could break loose and kinda kill me so I've not worn a single stich of fem clothing for a few weeks now. The last thing I want is to wake up dead and be found dressed, just too much for the paramedics to deal with methinks. Funny that even in death I'd worry about what people would think of me? God willing and the clots don't rise and I'll be back to sleeping pretty soon.

Kiss Kiss and Ba Bye Bye, Lana