PDA

View Full Version : Mother might now know

Bunny Girl Zoe
02-11-2010, 06:37 AM
While in a state of undress just standing there with just my panties that have frilly lace trims getting ready for bed, I heard my bedroom door open so rushed to get trackie bottem on. It was mom and I'm sure she seen I was wearing panties, on top of that had my silk chemise layed out on bed so grabed hold that but I know she seen that. But this morning not a word has been said had see guessed along and is fine with it and just to embarrassed to bring subject up.

KimberlyJo
02-11-2010, 07:55 AM
Your mother doesn't knock before she comes into your room? Hah, well I guess she will from now on!

My mom caught me and my gf buck nekkid one time doing that. She was more respectful of my privacy after that, :lol:

Gillian
02-11-2010, 07:58 AM
Oh Dear Zoe, It is always a risk when in the house with another, but it may well pave the way to have a conversation as mothers are incredible creatures they have second sight I swear.

I hope it goes well either way whatever happens next.

Bunny Girl Zoe
02-11-2010, 09:01 AM
She never has been good at knocking. Not sure it's the way I wanted her to find out but maybe good thing in a way as living in same house sooner or later she is going find my female side

Gillian
02-11-2010, 09:27 AM
The more you do it the greater the risks, I know, I used to dress on my "work" days when the family left at around 8am and re-dress back around lunchtime. Since finding here and realising I am not alone, I leave getting my drab "he" clothes back on till as later as possible as I am in paradise and enjoy it to the last second, but the risk is, if my wife finishes early for some obscure reason, I am toast!

Perhaps sitting and having a light chat, that drifts into your life and way's is a good start to test the water?

Bunny Girl Zoe
02-11-2010, 09:35 AM
I know the risk is allways there but I love wearing female clothes and like yourself I go for the last second till I hear the front door then off into my draps. Man I hate putting them on after the feel of female clothes I'm more myself & happer as Zoe.

JustWendy
02-11-2010, 09:38 AM
Zoe, we get ourselves in trouble when we assume that the lack of discussion is tacit approval. If you are fairly certain that your mom saw your clothes, you should break the ice and start the conversation. Tell her that you know that she saw your feminine clothing and that you'd like to talk to her about it if she's ready. Her silence now may mean she doesn't know how to approach you, or she may not be ready to talk about it, or she may not approve and is hoping it will just go away. At least if you start the conversation, you'll know a little more of how she's reacting to her discovery. A mother's love is different than a spouse's love. Talk to her.

Wendy

kimdl93
02-11-2010, 09:56 AM
Zoe, listen to Wendy...and me. The voice of experience. I think its much better to have a conversation with Mom rather than shocking the poor dear. She may know, or not, but that isn't the point. The point is to set the stage for an open, constructive conversation that introduces this part of you. As Wendy says - a mother's love is a unique bond. Trust in it.

Bunny Girl Zoe
02-11-2010, 11:36 AM
I know your right I'm going have seat down with her and talk about it.

JustWendy
02-11-2010, 11:51 AM
Atta girl!