PDA

View Full Version : Free from male clothes at last

paloma
02-11-2010, 08:28 AM
I have finally decided to ditch my male clothes. I hate having to wear them and love being en femme. The only place that I wore them was at work and all my work colleagues knew what I got up to so I sat down with management and asked if it was a problem for them. To my amazement they had no problem with it.
I work in tele sales so am in the office all the time. My work friends have all accepted my new look and just take me for who I am. It feels so much better being able to wear a nice blouse and a skirt or a pretty dress for work rather than to be stuck in a horrible suit and tie all day.
I enjoy going to work alot more now and wish I had come out years ago. :)

Gillian
02-11-2010, 08:32 AM
Thats wonderful news well done. I am glad your employer has been so good with you.

StaceyJane
02-11-2010, 09:04 AM
Wow, that is so great!
I know you must feel wonderful.

Jennifer Marie P.
02-11-2010, 09:07 AM
I know the feeling now that I work as a woman and nothing beats wearing a skirt or a nice dress to work.

bron
02-11-2010, 09:18 AM
That would never work where i work. I work in a really macho industry. All the guys here are macho men. And i stick out like a sore thumb with just my long fingernails . Everyone knows i like pink too. At my age i couldn't give a rats arse what they think.

alexmarie
02-11-2010, 09:21 AM
That is great news. It must feel wornderful to go to work in a dress.

Bunny Girl Zoe
02-11-2010, 09:21 AM
Be like heaven wearing nice blouse and skirt than a man suit and tie all day. Sounds like working for a good firm.

JustWendy
02-11-2010, 09:59 AM
What wonderful news. Congratulations on taking the lead and approaching your management. If I could, I don't know if I'd wear a skirt or dress every day, but I know I'd love to have only one wardrobe taking up my closet.
Wendy

kimdl93
02-11-2010, 10:03 AM
That's so great P. Enjoy the newfound freedom to be yourself!!!

sherri52
02-11-2010, 10:07 AM
That's great Paloma, hope you enjoy your new found freedom.

jasmine57
02-11-2010, 10:11 AM
Congrats girl. A wonderful step forward for you.

Cristi
02-11-2010, 11:09 AM
Congrats if this is true... but

It always makes me wonder when somebody posts about how 'out' they are, but won't even post a real photo as an avatar.

Just sayin'.

gabimartini
02-11-2010, 11:23 AM
Good for you, Paloma!!! Enjoy!!

amanda w
02-11-2010, 01:49 PM
good for you I wish we could all be just who we are

Loni
02-11-2010, 01:56 PM
sounds like you have it made..
.were i work company clothing only, but i do get to chose my undies.
and it is all male employes, expect in dispatch, so is the way of life.:doh:

Nicole Brown
02-11-2010, 02:34 PM
Hey Paloma,

You have taken dressing at work to the ultimate level. I also dress for work, the only difference is that I work from home so no one sees me in all of my finery. The only really nice thing is no one says anything if I show up for work in a cocktail dress or just in my lingerie. I wonder what would be said if all of the people on my conference calls could see me sitting there in my bra and panties... :battingeyelashes:

Nicole

JustWendy
02-11-2010, 04:10 PM
I wonder what would be said if all of the people on my conference calls could see me sitting there in my bra and panties... :battingeyelashes:

Nicole

Probably something like, "Jeez Nicole, you couldn't slip on a dress before getting on the call?";). I worked from home today, wearing a purple dress and heels, and off course wig and makeup. That would have been a big enough shock for the people on my calls. They don't have to see me in my bra and panties.

Wendy

EnglishRose
02-11-2010, 04:56 PM
I work from home, but sometimes I won't dress because my two year old will need a diaper change at odd times.

Occasionally, though, I'll be dressed down to the waist so I can quick-change into my androgenous drab stuff if needs be :)

Ruth
02-11-2010, 05:34 PM
Getting back to Cristi's comment - nobody says you have to use a pic of yourself as an avatar on this forum, but if all your work colleagues can see you en femme, why can't we?

Christina Horton
02-11-2010, 05:57 PM
Congrats if this is true... but

It always makes me wonder when somebody posts about how 'out' they are, but won't even post a real photo as an avatar.

Just sayin'.

Getting back to Cristi's comment - nobody says you have to use a pic of yourself as an avatar on this forum, but if all your work colleagues can see you en femme, why can't we?

Ya know girls you don't have to post a pic if you don't want to. There are lots of reasons for not to. A while back I made a thread that asked that very question and I got lots responses. I will not go over them all but safe to say there are lots out there. Just give her the benifit of the doubt eh.

JamieOH
02-11-2010, 07:14 PM
that wouldn't go well for me at work either.... All the guys would be peekin up my skirt when I was on the extension ladder, and besides, it's hard to climb ladders in heels... I'm glad you are happy... that is most important... Enjoy your new life..

Byanca
02-11-2010, 08:18 PM
Wonderfull. It's so backwards trowing the femme stuff out the window.

paloma
02-15-2010, 07:27 AM
You ought to go out girl. You look fantastic.
Share your beauty with everybody.!!!

curious5752
02-15-2010, 08:01 AM
Having a job where I could wear a skirt and blouse is a dream I have had for some time now. You are very blessed to have the ability to dress at work.
Cathy

Teri Jean
02-15-2010, 09:50 AM
My work is also macho type in that building repair is not an office environment so skirts and dresses are out of the question. That doesn't mean you cannot wear jeans/slacks and a nice top with your make-up.

Teri

countrygirl
02-15-2010, 02:47 PM
I too have started to obtain more female clothes then male, I just purchased somemore bodyshapers, I have to say that the thought has crossed my mind that I should go completely female however due to my job this is not possible. Maybe one day....