PDA

View Full Version : Another "Whoops!"

susancheerleader
02-11-2010, 04:40 PM
I was sick the other day and not in my best frame of mind. But I dress in my "kitchen whites" (I work in a kitchen at a restaurant) and go to work anyway. (I was sent home almost immediately for being so sick)
But not before I got a comment "nice underwear!" from my boss. I wear white chefs pants, and normally I wear white panties that don't show through, but this day I had forgetting to change them and had on polka doted panties and they wear clearly visible. I immediately figured out what I had done, and only replied "Thank you!" (What else was I going to say?) But the subject changed to how sick I was so I never was able to get any grief or anything if there was going to be any.

With this oops, and my other resent one,

http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=125761

I am leaving myself wide open......................

StaceyJane
02-11-2010, 04:44 PM
Might as well just come out to everyone.

gabimartini
02-11-2010, 04:46 PM
Freudian slips... looks like you are en route to coming out! Good for you!

Brandi Wyne
02-11-2010, 04:50 PM
Well, that's better than wearing a lovely white skirt and having the brown boxers on that show through. I've had the "whoops" experience too. Mine was having my nylons on under jeans and the little shortie anklettes. The guy next to me kept looking at my legs while we both waited for a barber. I realized what he was looking at so I didn't reply but just uncrossed my legs and kept looking forward. LOL

EnglishRose
02-11-2010, 05:05 PM
Freudian slips

Are those what one wears under one's mother's borrowed dresses? :):D:D