PDA

View Full Version : TV Scene, or venues in South Wales UK ?

Anne Charlotte
08-09-2005, 03:35 AM
Does anyone know of any meeting venues in South Wales ? There used to be a place near Port Talbot about 10 years ago, run by the Beaumont Society, but I can find no reference to it at all now.

There were also a couple of pubs in Swansea that were gay/TV friendly, but they seem to have dried up as well, or at least moved elsewhere ?

Even though my wife is accepting of my CD'ing, I still feel isolated (despite this site !?!?) and would love to meet up with a few others to share tips, gossip and advice ??

Any thoughts ?

LouiseCassell
08-09-2005, 12:48 PM
Sorry sweetie I do not know of the ins and outs of your area as I do not live there - which is a shame as it is a beautiful area from what I have seen of it.

Only thing I can suggest is have you actually been in contact with the Beaumont Society directly? I am sure they could point you in the right direction.

Failing that - why dont you start something yourself - start small and see how it grows?

Ladybird
08-09-2005, 07:22 PM
....I think it would be a great idea to start up your own group too! :Power:
you never know, you now have lots of new friends, y`know. If that sounds a bit ambitious (I would) I hope you do find somewhere to dress in and around South Wales. I`m sure from all the help that you`ll find here coupled with your own resourcefulness it will not be too long `til you find somewhere your looking for, seeya.