PDA

View Full Version : The beauty of others

trisha254
02-11-2010, 06:29 PM
Hi ; Well I like to ask you lovely girls , what do see when Girls post a photo and all you can see is much in femininity , what is going thru your mind and what do you like or dislike , because some of the photos I can not tell if they are c/d because of so many little things they do become that woman, I would just love a little of these looks ,then maybe I would be more open with myself and be alot more adventurous , To be young again and known what I known now?????.

Trish

jasmine57
02-11-2010, 06:46 PM
I know what you mean. If I had known then what I know now things would have been so much different. I am amazed at some of the beautiful girls on this site. When I look in the mirror, I just see me with makeup and longer hair. Not the girl I want to be. I wish I could look like some of the girls here.

marisa
02-11-2010, 06:58 PM
what goes through my mind when i see some one on here that is beatifull? honestly, two things. 1- jealousy is the big one. it's why couldn't i have gotten smaller hands or a smaller rib cage or a better shaped face type of feelings. 2- feel good for them to be able to look that good. i was always told that someone out there is always better. which is true in this case. some are blessed with good looks and some are not. i like to think i'm in the middle some where.lol.

Super Amanda
02-11-2010, 07:08 PM
What used to go through my mind was how great it feels to look in the mirror and like what I saw for a change, and at the same time felt sad that I knew I had to go back to being a boy.

Like Marisa said, there is always someone better (from our perspective, anyway :) ). I have had people swoon over my pictures online before, and though I do think I look as good as I can, I don't usually see what they see...I think we over analyze our own flaws, flaws that others may look over, or miss altogether.

I consider myself young in the community at 30, but boy do I wish I was where I am now 14 years ago! At the same time, if my past unfolded any different, I may not have some of the things I cherish now, so I try not to look back, only forward!

kimdl93
02-12-2010, 08:56 AM
I often recall a line in a Springsteen's song - Dancing in the Dark:

"I check my look in the mirror
I wanna change my clothes, my hair, my face"

I'm sure most of us feel this way, especially when getting older and suffering the indignities of skin damage, weight gain, along with the GM features we have to deal with.

Another line comes to mind: "You can't please everyone, so you got to please yourself"

Nicola2876
02-12-2010, 09:03 AM
I feel happy for the person as usually they look happy too! Without lowering the tone I'm very attracted to some of them too so I feel horny!:heehee:

KarenHiller
02-12-2010, 10:36 AM
Actually, I think a lot of the girls here are better looking than most of the ggs who put pics here too. Maybe it's because we spend more time on our makeup and hair.

Karen

kellycan27
02-12-2010, 10:52 AM
Actually, I think a lot of the girls here are better looking than most of the ggs who put pics here too. Maybe it's because we spend more time on our makeup and hair.

Karen

That's gonna leave a mark!

Marissa
02-12-2010, 11:05 AM
Maybe it's because we spend more time on our makeup and hair.

Karen

Like Kelly said!!!!! :eek::eek::D:D

Marissa
02-12-2010, 11:06 AM
I often recall a line in a Springsteen's song - Dancing in the Dark:

"I check my look in the mirror
I wanna change my clothes, my hair, my face"

Another line comes to mind: "You can't please everyone, so you got to please yourself"

Kim, love the references to two of my fav songs.. and by the way, my 'sig' has another qoute you may like that says it all.. :D

Marissa
02-12-2010, 11:19 AM
Trisha,

We all see different things as we view pics of various girls.. So many things run through my mind (both sides :D)

Jealousy..oh yes.. whether its the clothes, body shape, makeup..or mannerism... other times, its just great to grab some new tips on how to improve me.. :daydreaming:

The attraction.. from my straight views..to my 'lez' views.. :eek::)

think how nice it would be to spend an evening out with that girl as a man.. then how nice as two girls attracted to each other.. or just two girls sharing time together.

so its not always easy to put a label on the feelings..at least not at this stage.. :D

Hugs,

sherri52
02-12-2010, 11:28 AM
I look and see beautiful women. I do wish though that I started the makeup earlier. Some of the girls here could win contests

Kate Simmons
02-12-2010, 11:45 AM
It's all done with smoke, mirrors, makeup and a little imagination my friend.:)

Persephone
02-12-2010, 11:48 AM
what goes through my mind when i see some one on here that is beatifull? honestly, two things. 1- jealousy is the big one. it's why couldn't i have gotten smaller hands or a smaller rib cage or a better shaped face type of feelings. 2- feel good for them to be able to look that good.

Jealousy..oh yes.. whether its the clothes, body shape, makeup..or mannerism... other times, its just great to grab some new tips on how to improve me.. :daydreaming:

Feminine perspective!

Karen

That's gonna leave a mark!
:go::iagree::yt:

Keira's Princess
02-12-2010, 08:22 PM
I'm still quite young at 18 so any of this knowledge that you girls "wish you'd had at my age" would be very much appreciated if you wish to pass it on to me :D

Frédérique
02-13-2010, 04:04 AM
Well I like to ask you lovely girls , what do see when Girls post a photo and all you can see is much in femininity , what is going thru your mind and what do you like or dislike , because some of the photos I can not tell if they are c/d because of so many little things they do become that woman, I would just love a little of these looks ,then maybe I would be more open with myself and be alot more adventurous , To be young again and known what I known now?

To a certain extent I don’t really look at the photos on this site, unless someone asks me to. When I see someone showing off how they look with obvious confidence, I feel good about what I’m doing. This is one of the few places where I see restrained (i.e. non-drag) MtF images, and that alone encourages me. Everybody has his or her own approach – mine happens to be along a gentle slope, looking (down at my shoes) for a good footing at all times…:battingeyelashes:

To be young again and know what I know now? Please don’t make me cry…:cry:

Gillian
02-13-2010, 04:08 AM
I see some very brave people, some blissfully happy others seem quite tortured, some outwardly pretty, some outwardly more beautiful than many GG's and some outwardly trying their level best with what god gave them but beautiful too in their own way.

I see much myself I wish to emulate and many here have opened my eyes WIDE! with how far a guy can and does go to look convincing.

I do not feel jealous only admiration and affection.

Kathi Lake
02-13-2010, 06:26 PM
I see some very brave people, some blissfully happy others seem quite tortured, some outwardly pretty, some outwardly more beautiful than many GG's and some outwardly trying their level best with what god gave them but beautiful too in their own way.That's what I usually see in my pictures. Happiness! Not necessarily happiness in my looks, but happiness that I get to do this. It truly rocks, this thing we do!

:)

Kathi

kellycan27
02-15-2010, 12:05 PM
I was out shopping for a dress with a very pregnant friend of mine. I came out of the dressing room and asked her to....zip me up. While standing behind me in the mirror she said, Kelly you are sooo beautiful, I am jealous! I said, what are you talking about, you are way prettier than I . Oh yeah right! I am fat,my complexion is a mess, and my stretch marks have stretch marks. I switched positions, and moved behind her, and turned her so that her profile was in the mirror. I put my hands on her tummy and said.... What could possibly be more beautiful than this? I would trade places with you in a heart beat! So I guess we're even in the jealousy department. Just goes to show you that beauty truly is.... in the eyes of the beholder.

Kel

Rachel Morley
02-15-2010, 08:51 PM
Even though pictures don't always tell the full story, I agree there are some really pretty looking girls on this site.