PDA

View Full Version : Beauty Shop Experience

lingerieLiz
02-12-2010, 03:01 AM
Had a bunch of errands to run so I put on some jeans and a thin black sweater and my jean jacket all womens. As I was driving by where I get my hair cut I decided to stop and see if I could get a cut later in the week. As I walked in the woman who cuts my hair motioned to me that I should just come on over as she wasn't busy at the moment. First time in years.

I took off my jacket and sat down and she put the drape over me. As I was setting there I relized that my boobs were holding the drape out. As she finished my cut and removed the drape we realized that my sweater had collected a lot of hair. She started brushing off the hair, but as she got to my bust she gently did the side but treated them as she would have a woman's. I took the towel and brushed the hair off my bust. You could see the sweater material slide accross the bra material. Also I had on a white satin bra on under a black sweater which didn't show until we started brushing. I'm pretty sure she knows what I have on, but never lets on. I went up front and paid and then sliped on my jacket and left. I've worn bras there before under my usual t-shirt or sweat shirt attire, but my wife has been pointing out to me that I have a bunch of sweaters (womens) that I never wear anymore so I should get rid of them or wear them. It feels good to wear things and be accepted or at least not rejected.

Lathermaster
02-12-2010, 03:32 AM
I love hair salons. LM