PDA

View Full Version : good bad ulgy

slamddoger
02-12-2010, 08:09 AM
what is the good pont of being crossdressers. and what is the bad pont of being crossdresser and what is the ulgy thing abouy being crossdressers

carrie-ann
02-12-2010, 08:16 AM
the good thing is i can be me. The bad thing is people being stupid,but I should say havent had any one be stupid with me. I have gotten the looks though. The ugly going to the mens room enfem I do it every day.

Nina (uk)
02-12-2010, 08:17 AM
Good is you get to express yourself as you are meant to be, Bad is you have to take it all of again and ugly, well there aint one.

Nicola2876
02-12-2010, 08:23 AM
The good is that I get to wear amazing clothes. The bad is that I have to do it alone and the ugly is that I keep it a secret

kimdl93
02-12-2010, 08:41 AM
good - being able to express a part of myself that otherwise might be suppressed

bad - fear of rejection

ugly - some people's attitudes

gabimartini
02-12-2010, 09:15 AM
Good: dressing
Bad: undressing
Ugly: Mmm... tucking? :) :) :)

dana 1
02-12-2010, 10:50 AM
The good everything about dressing up

The bad not letting the world know

The ugly not having the courage to let the world know

Gillian
02-12-2010, 10:54 AM
The Good,

Being me and at last enjoying it

The Bad,

Keeping it a secret and creeping around with neighbours out and about

The Ugly,

How I look as I have no real make up to use only some powder and blusher

Christina Horton
02-12-2010, 11:23 AM
The good thing...........

EVERYTHING....................

The bad thing........................

NOTHING....................................

The Ugly..........................................

Not one thing.........................................

sherri52
02-12-2010, 11:25 AM
Good---- how I feel
Bad-----what others may think
Ugly---- How I look.......LOL

jasmine57
02-12-2010, 01:41 PM
Good--being the girl I've always known I've been

Bad---not being able to share it with the world YET

Ugly--what i see in the mirror (Me)

divamissz
02-12-2010, 02:48 PM
The good: The feeling of dressing how I want, looking how I want, and being what I want to be.

The bad: The prejudices some people have, especially the one person in an entire day of fabulousness who just has to "sir" me with that smirk on his face.

The ugly: My face without makeup.

charlie
02-12-2010, 03:05 PM
The good is the satisfaction I get getting ready and then finally putting on the wig and marching out the door. I feel great then!

The bad is wondering if when I go to the woman's room will I have problems, will I get grief on the street, will I be "made" and have problems?

The Ugly is that my wife hates my dressing, calls it "not normal" and as such it is a burden on my marriage.

NathalieX66
02-12-2010, 03:56 PM
Good.....going out, whether it's a support group, a club, or out on your own. The fact is, you're doing it because it's more fun being social than staying at home.

Bad....the amount of effeor it takes to look pretty.

Ugly......body & facial hair....finding shoes in your size.

josie_S
02-12-2010, 05:15 PM
The good: looking at the mirror and saying 'wow'

The Bad: Finding enough time for myself to dress

The Ugly: purging--and the 'handsy' guys at the bar

tricia_uktv
02-12-2010, 05:24 PM
Hon, whatever they are you can either live with them or you can't.

Good - being Tricia
Bad - not being Tricia
Ugly - no, I'm not ugly!

crossdrezzer1
02-12-2010, 09:19 PM
the good is wearing pretty things,, the bad is not being able to wear them out and the ugly is me wearing them,,LOL

Frédérique
02-13-2010, 03:55 AM
what is the good pont of being crossdressers. and what is the bad pont of being crossdresser and what is the ulgy thing abouy being crossdressers

Good: The feel of the clothes, and the feeling you get while wearing the clothes…:battingeyelashes:

Bad: In my case, being unable to “do it” 24/7 without reservation, but I’m used to it by now…:sad:

Ugly: I wouldn’t know – I won’t go there, and please don’t make me look…:naughty

crusadergirl
02-13-2010, 04:00 AM
the good dressing up and making new pics and videos

the bad it takes forever to get eye shadow off

the ugly not looking so good when you first wake up

Megan70
02-13-2010, 05:14 AM
I try to find the good at dressing to become artificially beautiful to me because the bad reality is i am very ugly as a male and have been all my life and i need this vicarious disguise as a woman to cover me up and at least temporarily feel good about myself.

Jocelyn Quivers
02-13-2010, 08:18 AM
The good- Being able to luck pretty and like a completely different person. The joy and happiness that it brings.

The bad- The whole living in the closet thing. Very bad.:thumbsdn:

The ugly- Me without make up. Very scary and frightening. :eek:

Jenniferpl
02-13-2010, 10:02 AM
Good news is wearing those clothes and satin undies.

Bad news is taking it off and returning the male world.

ugly. I refuse to admit to being that.

Deidra Cowen
02-13-2010, 10:17 AM
One of my fav movies!!!

Oh back on subject.

The Good - Going clubbing enfemme, luving it when I think I look pretty and naughty stuff with hunky guys.
The Bad - Having to be in the closet. Low chance of any long term relationship if you are a gay Tgirl like me. Naughty stuff is dangerous with tons of STDs out there, some of which can kill you.
The Ugly - Expensive hobby to say the least..oh and shaving, using nair, etc is a pain in da bootie.