PDA

View Full Version : Ever wonder?

Kate Simmons
02-12-2010, 08:21 AM
Have you ever wondered or imagined how things would have been if you had been born a female? I probably would have married early and have had at least half a dozen children as I have very strong maternal instincts even as I am. I must admit a lot of things I would have done are probably reflected in my dressing. In any case, I would probably be a Grandma many times over by now and be wondering just what all the fuss is about with these guys who like to dress up like women.:battingeyelashes::)

Nicola2876
02-12-2010, 08:25 AM
I think about it daily. I would love to be a housewife with 3 kids.

kimdl93
02-12-2010, 08:39 AM
I sometimes wonder - my guess is that I'd have followed a similar path - hs, college, marriage, divorce, marriage and kids.

Madilyn A.
02-12-2010, 08:49 AM
Very definity a housewife, but one who would appreciate my feminity and dress to impress. For those of you who were around in the 50's and 60's, you will recall a time when women did just that...........Madilyn

Ruth
02-12-2010, 09:39 AM
I wonder about it from time to time - but I also think that everyone, not just CDers, entertains these thoughts occasionally.
Probably not with the same enthusiasm as we do though...

Karren H
02-12-2010, 10:15 AM
Nope... Never have wondered that... Though I have wondered about how things would be it I could play hockey better!! Yeah... Drinking from the Stanley Cup.. But the stark reality is I can't..... just like I'm wasn't born a woman..

StaceyJane
02-12-2010, 10:17 AM
I used to wonder which guys in High School I would have dated.

Bobbie Bee
02-12-2010, 10:21 AM
I guess I would have to get a tramp stamp if I were a woman.

Gillian
02-12-2010, 11:29 AM
I do sometimes, and over the years have given it thought, just like if I were hit by a bodyswap magic spell mumbo jumbo thing.

It's impossible in reality if I woke up in a female body with my current conciousness and memory it would be totally different to the life were I a GG.

I would quite like a "wonderful life" or family man, glimpse of me in the opposite gender just to see otherwise, I make do with my CD reality of womanhood.

Persephone
02-12-2010, 11:34 AM
It is really interesting to sit down and put together your girl bio. Which girls in high school do you think would have been your friends? Which guys do you think you would have dated?

Of your friends (or others), which guy do you think you would have married? Where would you have probably lived?

Done well, it can provide real insight into yourself.

Kate Simmons
02-12-2010, 11:43 AM
Yeah, even with all of these wonderings though I still don't regret having my family and my children and being their Dad. It can be kind of a "best of both worlds" type thing sometimes when you think about it. Strange how things work out.:)

LaurenRenee
02-12-2010, 11:45 AM
I do this quite often.

I wonder...
... what my name would have been. I never got to ask my mother before she passed and my siblings don't know.
... who I would have dated and how those dates would have gone.
... what it would have been like pledging a sorority.
... how elated I would have been looking at my engagement ring.
... how it would feel to be a bride with everything involved with that day and the planning leading up to it.
... what kind of mother I would have been (class mother, taxi, soccer mom).

Oh there is so much I would have loved to experience.

Lauren

Nicole Brown
02-12-2010, 11:49 AM
Ever wondered? Only constantly. I am always thinking about being female and have for more years than I want to admit to. The thoughts of being born female and growing up as a girl are images that I can picture in my mind and am very comfortable with. It is a shame that I have wasted so many years just wondering and dreaming rather than actually doing something about it.

Nicole

gabimartini
02-12-2010, 02:44 PM
Interesting thread. Well, who hasn't?

My thoughts haven't been about family, motherhood or dating. Had I been born a GG, I would've liked to pursue a career in the fashion industry, either modeling or designing. Or maybe both, switching from modeling to designing as I aged.

Nicole Erin
02-12-2010, 07:36 PM
My luck I would have been some fat ugly woman dating some loser.

I don't imagine girls have it easy growing up and really I don't think I would have wanted to find out

Tonya Stolenski
02-12-2010, 07:52 PM
i have wonderd, i acually think time to time if i could go back to like age 6 and just begin to transition (hormones and all). i would love it... even if i were born a girl. i would love it...

{The Dark Side}

i would have never met all the people i have met.
i would have never gained the life expirences i have from "this life"
i would not be engaged to the women who has derastictly changed my life
(inquiring minds please message me)
i would probly be a lesbian, as i find even my own "maleness" repulsive.
(sorry guys)

there are alot of ups and downs for me, but i would definately be happy as a women, as long as i have people to befreind and support me.. i have freinds now and all, and i guess all around i am happy with myself. but i do belive i would be alittle happier if i wasnt born a man.

sherri52
02-12-2010, 07:55 PM
I have the funny feeling that I would have been the school Sl-t, and probably had kids by the age of 16.

Loni
02-12-2010, 08:28 PM
been the school tomboy and my date for the school prom would have been a very cute girl.:eek:

i like girls.:heehee:

jasmine57
02-12-2010, 08:40 PM
I agree with Sherri. I would prabably have been the girl with the reputation.

Rogina B
02-12-2010, 08:44 PM
Yes,If I had been born a female,I would have pursued the sex trade.After my parole,I would have become a trophy wife for a not so nice lawyer..and fleeced him in return..And the next husband would be a Wall St guy,and I would leverage his dough as well... I can dream can't I?:D

Cheryl T
02-12-2010, 11:13 PM
I think about it lots and believe that I would have been a housewife with a few kids.
The strongest urge is the desire to be pregnant and give birth. I would love to experience it in all it's glory...and pain.

Tina L.
02-12-2010, 11:51 PM
i have thought about things like this, and i'm sure i would have been easy.

Tina L.

Missy Tanya
02-13-2010, 12:22 AM
I would have be a tease, or another word Bi*ch.. Sorry, but I would have luv to play the boys against each other.

In another time, I have my letter of recommendation to "Hume Ever" wrote out. I want to be a girl next time. Been there, done that. Now I want to have some fun and Tease, Play the field, and be just like one of the women on "The Real Housewives of Orange County"

I could go for spending my day, getting nails done, shopping, massage's, shopping, beauty parlor, shopping, and not too forget, Shopping!!!

Tanya

erika130
02-13-2010, 12:25 AM
All the time!. I used to do it thinking back to memories & experiences. Lately i just do throughout the day, i just wonder, if i was a girl right now ...

NathalieX66
02-13-2010, 12:33 AM
I honestly don't see how this question works. I could have been born a dog, or a tree, or a horseshoe crab.
And like any living creature, you adapt to the circumstances you're born with.

To say I wish I was born female is another issue entirely. I was never granted the chromosomes, hormones, or the physical parts of a female when i was born, so I have no idea what I would be like personality-wise as a female, but I know Iwould still be me.

eluuzion
02-13-2010, 12:50 AM
I am sure I would be one of those "popular" girls that married guys point out to their buddies when looking back through old school yearbooks, lol.

If I survived high school and college, I would probably be floating on a raft in the pool in Miami or Vegas by now; having just completed some plastic surgery.

Hey, just being realistic...lol

lavistaa62
02-13-2010, 12:58 AM
I've noticed my daughter and her mother, my sisters, and female work friends all have lifelines back to their early youth- friends whom they have known for years. As they share stories their own memories are kept fresh by the different perspectives and insights provided by friends

So, if many women maintain lifetime friendships and (here's a slight stretch) even seek to maintain similar lifestyles then I would have become like one of the (mostly female) friends of my high school and college years.

My best friend in college was a woman We spent more time with each other studying in front of a wood stove than anything else actually. There was sexual tension between us and that interfered with our other relationships but we never either of us tried to make anything we did "a date". We stopped seeing each other when her boyfriend and my roommate later girlfriend didn't get along. I presume she got married- that's what she wanted to do. Maybe I would have too and been able to were I a GG.

There two family of girls (now women) in particular that I remember- one with inherited wealth and the freedom it brings who ended as faculty at colleges. I've hung out with them several times over the years and dancing or talking with them is a rich, rich experience that were I a GG I would have tried hard keep up. Since they established careers and families close to one another they were able to maintain while I moved all over for a very long time and do not have deep roots. As a female my career would have been in academics with them, I'd not have moved and I'd likely be very much as they are today.

The other family's girls were each more enjoyable than the other. I was between the age of two of the three and they were my constant companions through late grade school and junior high. As a male, I would have gladly married either. However my family moved often, it was more difficult to maintain written letters and periodic, expensive phone calls and there were other local interests. If I were a GG, and my family hadn't moved I can't imagine we wouldn't still be close. Sometimes in a daydream I run into one of these sisters. As I imagine the meeting is unexpected and slightly unrecognized by either of us. We'd glance and advance, then restrain before we realized who each of us was. I'd hope the rekindled friendship would be possible even in the likely event that each of us was married. I recognize that sometimes male/female friendships among married adults can cause tension.

There- I've gone on again.

Joanie_Shakti
02-13-2010, 01:13 AM
I would have been a lipstick lesbian stripper or cam chat girl. Tease the guys, but go home every night to my girlfriend. At least, that's what the fantasy is. :o

Frédérique
02-13-2010, 03:52 AM
Have you ever wondered or imagined how things would have been if you had been born a female?

Yes, all the time. Considering that I was conceived to mow lawns, rake leaves, and shovel snow, I would be doing just that whether I was born male or female. Such is my lot in life. :idontknow: If I had been born female, I’d be the same as I am now, but probably FtM, since into each life a little crossdressing must come…:heehee:

gabimartini
02-13-2010, 05:17 AM
I honestly don't see how this question works. I could have been born a dog, or a tree, or a horseshoe crab.

Sorry for meddling, dear, but are you an engineer? Though I agree that you are conceptually right, I wonder, haven't your ever asked a "what if" in your life?

- What if I were born female?
- What if I had more money?
- What if I had gone to college in a different place?
- What if I had majored in IT rather than marketing?

None of this is rational, of course, but then again, that's the beauty of imagination. It doesn't have to make ANY make sense sometimes! Just let yourself go with the flow! :)

xxoo
Gabi

Jenniferpl
02-13-2010, 06:24 AM
I am what I am. Spending time wondering what could have been is wasting time. I spend my time thinking about what could be instead of could have.

Claire Cook
02-13-2010, 09:56 AM

To say I wish I was born female is another issue entirely. I was never granted the chromosomes, hormones, or the physical parts of a female when i was born, so I have no idea what I would be like personality-wise as a female, but I know Iwould still be me.

I have to agree with Nathalie here. Perhaps a more relevant question: what if you had decided to transition at an early age? I often think that if I were in high school or younger now (rather than in dark ages when I was that age), I would have considered it. Funny thing is that I probably be doing the same academic things I do now -- just a being lot more comfortable doing it!

serinalynn
02-13-2010, 10:20 AM
I think about it alot. I was born to early when crossdressing and M2F was taboo. I woul have liked to be a growing up teen age girl wearing those short mini dresses and constantly trying to pull them down even just a little. Over the year I have acumulated lot of womens clothing. My wife said that "You should have been a GIRL" and she also said "You have more womens clothes than I have". I think I am becomming obcessed with being a Crossdresser, as I am checking out 3-4 womens clothing websites every day, and also log into Inside Curves on the Lane Bryant website. I suppose that I am making up for lost time as I think it would be far easier to be a crossdresser and be in my teens or twenties now that it was in the 1950's or 1960's when I started trying on my mothers things.

lisaB
02-13-2010, 10:26 AM
I guess if i was born a real girl i would be dressing up in mens clothes now, and being "bob" on my weekends. But hey, who said things would be easier!!:D

Shelly67
02-13-2010, 01:17 PM
Now this is what I call a thread !
Thought provoking to say the least . This subject has certainly awakened a reality that may haunt ..... think about it , take a personal view ..... but with a difference - a reality in stark contrast to our REAL gender.

Kate Simmons
02-13-2010, 02:41 PM
In view of all of the foregoing reflections, I think it's easy to see why we are all exactly who we are supposed to be, fate or chance notwithstanding. Sometimes the world and we ourselves need balance and being all of one or the other is not necessarily a perfect thing (or even realistic).:)

izzfan
02-13-2010, 02:44 PM
If I'd have been born 100% female then I'd probably have ended up being a rather conservative, religious woman and something of a geek (although I'm kind of a geek anyway). I probably wouldn't have met half of my friends although I'd have probably found it much easier to look for a boyfriend. Either that, or I would have remained TG and probably gone towards the FTM end of the spectrum.

Although I have often felt bad in the past about being TG, I'm starting to see it as a gift in its own right. Had I not been born TG, I would have had no cause to do a lot of soul-searching and self-discovery and I would have had no cause to question the unspoken rules and assumptions of our society.

Now, if I suddenly became a woman who still had the memory of my male life, then that would be pretty interesting/awesome.

DaisyG
02-13-2010, 02:58 PM
I probably would have become an engineer, just as I am today. Growing up in the ‘40s and ‘50s, I would really have been in the minority, as back then engineering was very much a male occupation. But Mom had earned her master’s in zoology in the ‘30s and I’m sure would have encouraged a daughter who appeared technically inclined.

I probably would have married only after starting my career; nevertheless I would have wanted to be a mom and later, grandma. I would have dressed well, and could have done a lot more indulging my fondness of all things pretty and feminine.

I have to ask myself . . . Had I been born female, how would I have fared if I had married a CD? Sorry to admit, but in my younger days I was a quite conservative and overly opinionated soul. Probably rather poorly. (I had enough trouble back then co-existing with my own CDing.) Only well into middle age have things fallen into perspective for me. Now I accept and enjoy who I am. So today if I was a GG, I would undoubtedly be accepting, understanding and participating with my CD man.

Daisy