PDA

View Full Version : Two modes different settings

victoriamwilliams1
02-12-2010, 03:36 PM
Today I had to run some errands as Victoria and what I have noticed is that when I get in the car the first thing I have to do is readjust the mirrors which I was the last to drive the car. The later when back in guy mode I have to reset the mirrors again!

In all of this I guess I have better posture as a woman than I do as a guy which is interesting to take note that I may be slouching too much as a guy.

I am used to the changes I have in my personality it is just this one I noticed today.

Anyone else have any strange changes in either mode?

kimdl93
02-12-2010, 03:42 PM
that's a new one on me. I guess the only difference I've noticed is that I kick off my heels when I drive!

jasmine57
02-12-2010, 03:58 PM
Victoria- I find I sit up straighter in girl mode too. I have to adjust my computer chair all the time.

suchacutie
02-12-2010, 04:01 PM
As a guy I'm right-handed. Tina is left-handed. (I'm nominally ambidexterous, but the bias is clear as I change gendre). This has made for interesting issues, such as the fact that when Tina cooks she is stirring with the other hand and that subtle change has had some significant changes is texture and flavor of various foods!

No doubt about the fact that my posture is different as Tina, and much of that goes to the wearing of heels and proper ways to sit and stand. Tina doesn't slouch!

Tina is absolutely fastidious. She can cook a meal in her best clothes and never make one splash! When my guy-side cooks....what a mess!

There was a moment about a year ago when I needed to do a series of repetitive tasks for work, requiring long-duration concentration. I brought the work home and Tina tackled the job, finishing it inordinately faster than I could have as a guy.

Tina is just different!!! :)

victoriamwilliams1
02-12-2010, 04:06 PM
As a guy I'm right-handed. Tina is left-handed. (I'm nominally ambidexterous, but the bias is clear as I change gendre). This has made for interesting issues, such as the fact that when Tina cooks she is stirring with the other hand and that subtle change has had some significant changes is texture and flavor of various foods!

No doubt about the fact that my posture is different as Tina, and much of that goes to the wearing of heels and proper ways to sit and stand. Tina doesn't slouch!

Tina is absolutely fastidious. She can cook a meal in her best clothes and never make one splash! When my guy-side cooks....what a mess!

There was a moment about a year ago when I needed to do a series of repetitive tasks for work, requiring long-duration concentration. I brought the work home and Tina tackled the job, finishing it inordinately faster than I could have as a guy.

Tina is just different!!! :)

I have found that as Victoria I am a cleaner cook and I take my time and the food taste better not that guy mode can't cook!

Now I have never heard of a hand change.

Work related things at home for me is easier if it requires reading and as Victoria I find better understanding as well. however math level items are better in guy mode.

I am also thinking that we use a different part of our brains as well when dressed or we use more and I wonder has anyone done studies on this?

Victoria- I find I sit up straighter in girl mode too. I have to adjust my computer chair all the time.

I am glad to see I am not alone in the adjusting things.

that's a new one on me. I guess the only difference I've noticed is that I kick off my heels when I drive!

I have found that to be intresting and I started kicking mine off if my feet hurt and I find myself doing that in both modes:)

Tonya Stolenski
02-12-2010, 04:21 PM
i to sit up straighter as Tonya, mostly because the clothes just seem to fit better. and i like to show off my breast line.. that can't be done slouching!!

Also I have Sever neck and back pain that seems to go away with when i'm in "Tonya Mode"

i'm not sure if any studies have been done on this.. i shall pick the internets brain on the matter...i will report back at some time with my findings..

victoriamwilliams1
02-12-2010, 04:32 PM
Also I have Sever neck and back pain that seems to go away with when i'm in "Tonya Mode"

I have had that happen too. I had a minor cold that bothered me and in girl mode the symptoms go away:eek:

tricia_uktv
02-12-2010, 05:30 PM
Yes, definately. I stand and sit up much straighter as a girl. But as a bloke I go back to the slob as I was. As\ girls we concentrate and care about our appearance because we have to. As blokes?

Tomorrow I will be walking into a City centre and will make sure my back is straight and my head is high (oh and my tits are forward). If I don't I will get crucified.

Kate Simmons
02-12-2010, 07:30 PM
Only that in guy mode I usually have to pay for stuff rather than just smile to get it.:)

sherri52
02-12-2010, 07:52 PM
I find because of the heel I need to scoot back in the seat to give my legs more room.

Cutedot
02-12-2010, 08:07 PM
Hey, Victoria.

Sometimes that happens to me when I wear very high heels. The distance of the pedals changes and I end up adjusting my whole posture to compensate it. Then the mirrors get out of alignment...

See, that's another way to enjoy the female experience... Good for you! :)

danielle.cd
02-12-2010, 09:34 PM
i didnt really think about it till u mentioned that, i think we all are different people even though were the same just dressed, my wife says that im not the same person even though im me but dressed, i tell her i am but now im not sure, i walk different i stand different and its like something had washed over me into a new person every time im enfemme so maybe we are two different people with the same brain.

Sara Jessica
02-13-2010, 08:56 AM
Interesting concept Victoria, I really think you're on to something.

Personally, I have approached this from a slightly different angle with the same result. I actually try to blend in the car (yeah, I know, kind of wacky) by moving the seat forward slightly so as not to be in typical guy driving posure. I think the result is the same as what you are experiencing, better feminine posture.

Now I've told myself that my next vehicle will have power seats which also go lower so I can blend even better by looking shorter in the driver's seat. Oh the lengths we can go to!!!

victoriamwilliams1
02-26-2010, 04:55 PM
Interesting concept Victoria, I really think you're on to something.

Personally, I have approached this from a slightly different angle with the same result. I actually try to blend in the car (yeah, I know, kind of wacky) by moving the seat forward slightly so as not to be in typical guy driving posure. I think the result is the same as what you are experiencing, better feminine posture.

Now I've told myself that my next vehicle will have power seats which also go lower so I can blend even better by looking shorter in the driver's seat. Oh the lengths we can go to!!!

Now thats intresting;) I have adjustred my seat before it got stuck:)

i didnt really think about it till u mentioned that, i think we all are different people even though were the same just dressed, my wife says that im not the same person even though im me but dressed, i tell her i am but now im not sure, i walk different i stand different and its like something had washed over me into a new person every time im enfemme so maybe we are two different people with the same brain.

I am believing this is true I am not sure if it just a few of us that this happens to. I cannot tell you what it feels like to wear a dress while in guy mode and when in girl mode I can tell you the feeling all the way.

Hey, Victoria.

Sometimes that happens to me when I wear very high heels. The distance of the pedals changes and I end up adjusting my whole posture to compensate it. Then the mirrors get out of alignment...

See, that's another way to enjoy the female experience... Good for you! :)

I have had that happen when I used to wear 3.5 inch heels:)