PDA

View Full Version : message from the front. Updated - (this type of thread will get you banned)!!!

Olivia
02-12-2010, 11:42 PM
Hey Tamara! F*CK YOU, YOU OVERBEARING B*TCH! lol, now, lock this, and, PLEASE BAN ME FOR GOOD, you F*CKing C*NT. I can smell your shit from across the Atlantic goddamned ocean, hahaha. What a piece of work you are, adios pinche huera!! O

lol, keep in touch.

Tamara Croft
02-12-2010, 11:46 PM
I thought I'd leave this up, just so you can see why she was banned.

BTW, it's güera, not huera.... :rolleyes: And do I look blonde? oh sorry... :censor: blonde...

Sometimes you wonder why someone was banned and often they will tell you a pack of lies... so this has been left up to show the reason, before Olivia decides to go telling people I banned her for no reason.

Tamara Croft
03-03-2010, 05:11 AM
So I got this nice email I thought I'd share with you from Olivia this morning...

Hi Tamara, you stupid, overbearing, c*nt of a bitch! I just wanted to tell you how much I've been enjoying my vacation away from your Reich. When I think of the fantasy that you indulge in, the idea that you have some "power" over this little corner of your imagination, I just have to laugh. Do you have any idea how many members actually loathe and despise you? Lol, I'm sure that you don't ass-wipe. Anyway, here's to you bitch! I 'll be seeing you...you are still full of shit. :) your friend, Olivia.Nice eh?

Sharon
03-04-2010, 01:09 AM
Boy, and I thought I was having a bad week! :eek:

Why is it I suddenly feel better? :p

Tamara Croft
03-05-2010, 04:59 AM
I think she's having a bad week... keeps emailing me to post more in this thread... must be getting a kick out of all the name calling lol... I'm not biting... I trashed them... Sorry Olivia if you're reading this, not playing your game anymore... bored with it... :rolleyes: